Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

4 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Amour Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:02 am

Zero called out and watched her stop as he said "Did he kill his self? Or even try to? Right in front of you? And they person that is trying to kill themself froze you so that you didn't have a choice but to watch? And did anyone. ever say that they were better off dead over and over again, just to get out of the pain? That another person was causeing? That was the only way we got Mioko to stop, by telling her that she would hurt us, us if she killed herself. And you, you have a place to put all that hate, and everthing for when you find out you killed your little brother, and if she had gone through with what she was planing who could we be mad at? Shiki? No. He didn't kill her, she was going to kill herself. He may have helped her come to that thought, but he wasn't going to kill her, and yes Cheaka he is a killer. And he almost killed her." he said.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:18 am

Cheaka stopped walking but she didn't face Zero, "He died because Rido killed him. Atleast you could save your sister. I couldn't. He even called out my name, but I didn't move. Do you even dare tell me what suffering is." she said to Zero, "Tell Mioko, the person who is better of dead, is me. I even asked Rido to kill me but he refused." she said. She started to walk away again. She didn't want to stay any longer just in case Mioko tried to stop her.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:35 am

"Cheaka? Don't go." Ichiru, Mioko and Shiki all said, Zero was no where to be seen. "We are just so stressed about everthing, he didn't know how to take it. And we forgave him a long time ago, but we were waiting for Mioko to forgive herslef." Ichiru said.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:42 am

Cheaka didn't stop walking, "I told Ichirru and Zero that I would leave you alone. I will keep my word. As I thought, it is better to be alone than to hurt other's. See you at school. Shiki, I'll see you when you wish to see me." she said. She couldn't turn around, even if she wanted too. It was hard enough to let them go, but to see their faces again would be hard.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am

"Cheaka. Don't do this. What are you going to do when Mioko tracks you down? And brings you back? What then?" Shiki asked still rubbing Mioko's back.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:51 am

Cheaka stopped, "What I always do. Escape and run away or hide." she said, "You should've predicted my answer. It's so simple." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:55 am

"But shes not and you know it. She will take your Hunters badge away and then hunt you down and do anything it takes to bring you back even if it means staying with you intill you get fed up and just come back, even you know that. You are family to her, she didn't know about you intill today and then she already likes you, and she would do anything for you. So she will bring you back at some point in time and I will be there to say I-Told-You-So. And I am going to laugh after I am done." Shiki said with a smile as he thought about that.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:06 am

"SHUT UP!!!!!! I care if I have my hunter's badge taken away! I've always been hunted! This is hard for me to ya know!" she yelled.
Rido appeared in front of her, "Yes, in fact she is doing this to keep you alive my son." he said. He grabbed Cheaka's arm, "Come my daughter, you need to be taught another lesson." he said.
Cheaka grabbed his arm and threw him on the ground, making a dent in the ground. "I've had enough of you!!!" she screamed. She picked him up, spun him around a few times, and threw him far away, towards Antarctica. She looked up towards the sky and she saw a halfmoon, "Aw, I'm a human tonight...". Her hair changed to brown, her tail and cat ears disappeared and she fainted and fell onto the ground.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:44 am

"She did just dream him up, she knows that right? I know that he is going to stay dead for about another week." Mioko said as she stopped crying and looked at her friend that was on the ground.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:51 am

Cheaka woke up and looked around, "Where am I again?" she asked herself. She sat up and looked around some more, "Oh yeah. Thats right~." she said remembering everything. She turned her head around and saw everyone staring at her. She remembered turning human a few moments ago. She stood up and patted of some dirt and turned around, "Sorry about that. I know that he was a figure made real from my imagination but I had to take out my pain on someone. Sorry, I didn't want to talk but words came out. " she explained. She walked up towards the door, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys this earlier before but on the night of the half moon I turn into a human. It's a birth-defect." she continued.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:16 am

"Your staying." Mioko said as she stood up. She bent back over and gasped in pain, her said was hurting her so bad. She breathed for a moment and then she stood up straight. "Your staying. No ifs ands or buts about it. Your staying." she said with a lot of force. "I picked you out of 20 other people to be transfered her. 20 people, Each one of them would have learned more if they had been here with me. I would have taught them all that I know. But I picked you. And they were all really good, but you stood out, and now your just going to leave? That sounds like you are giveing up. Just because my brothers said something that you didn't wnat to hear and see. How do you think I felt going through that. I didn't have someone that I could turn to, that was a girl, I didn't have anyone to talk to. And I almost pulled that trigger. Me and not anybody else. If you walk out that door you will be pulling the trigger on somthing that you want really bad. And be warned I will pull your lisence faster that I came say the longest word that you can think of." she said
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:35 am

"It has been so long since I've heard someone care about me." smiled Cheaka. A tear fell down her face and Cheaka hugged Mioko, "Thank you so much." she whispered.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:36 am

{this is the first time the saw her real smile Very Happy}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:47 am

"Don't do that." she cryied out. She looked down at her side and saw that there was a pick of glass in her side. "Ouch." she said.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:11 am

Cheaka stopped hugging her and looked at Mioko's wound, "OK, this will hurt. Try not to scream." she said. She grabbed an edge and pulled.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:26 am

"Ouch! What are you doing?! Thats not what you do." she yelled in pain.
Shiki stood up and took Cheaka's hands gentley away from the pice of glass and then said "You don't warn her you don't tell her not to scream. Just pull as fast as you can when she doesn't know what you are doing." he said. Then he watched Mioko reach down and pull it out with out a glance. "Or she'll do it her self." he added.
"That hurt, and thank you Cheaka for reminding me that it had to come out." she said as she watched her side heal in less then 30 seconds. It was nice being a Pureblood sometimes she thougt.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:46 am

"Y-yeah, no problem........wait.....Did I smile a few moments ago before I walked up here?" asked Cheaka.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:07 am

"Yea...why?" Shiki and Ichirru asked at the same time.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:11 am

"-Crap-. Don't tell anyone!!! Please!" she asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:13 am

"Why?" Mioko asked. She felt her brusies, and gasped she was going to kill that guy.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:17 am

"One, back in middle school people said that my smile brings good luck. It's a stupid rumor. Everyone crowded around me and asked me to smile at them, instead I glared which they say gives bad luck." explained Cheaka.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:24 am

"Oh." she felt the bruse on her face and gasped again.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:37 am

Cheaka sighed, "Yeah. It's kinda hard to glare at people all the time."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:25 am

Mioko poked her face again just to see if she was right the seconded time.
"Will you stop doing that?! It makes me more mad each time!" Shiki said as he grabbed her finger and didn't let her poke it.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:15 am

Cheaka smiled in her mind, "Ah, back to normal, I guess.......hey Ichirru. What happened to Zero?" she asked looking around and not seeing the stealhead number 2.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next