Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

4 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! Empty The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Amour Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:00 am

The Supernatural Academy

Maturity: Fights and thins like that but please don't make the fights graphic. Dating, kissing and crushes are fine. Fantasy: Monsters, werewolf's,vampire's , dragons, demons, witch's and wizard's Cool

We where on a vacation so it was supposed to be normal right? Nope. At least not for Mioko Ace Kiryu. Noo monsters, evil vampires, werewolf’s,dragons,demons and other things like that where chasing her ever since she had left the Supernatural Academy for her family vacation. But now that she was back every thing was back to normal at least normal for her and everybody that goes there.This is what happens when you come to the academy.

The Supernatural Academy is a academy for gifted people or people with supernatural powers or good vampires, werewolf’s and it's all so called that because isn’t inside the Grand Canyon like inside the rock of the Grand Canyon. Weird. We know. So if you got a letter or a weird person show up at your door and tell you that you should come here DON'T LISTEN to them because if you do come here then you will not be a normal person anymore. But if you were not a normal person to begin with you should come.

If you come to the academy you get 1. a uniform that you have to wear everyday 2. a weapon of your choice and 3. a dorm room that you will be sharing with someone

Rules:
1. Follow all of XxForeverxX rules
2. No cussing
3. There will be guardians(just like in V.K.) but only ten (not counting my person)
4. If your person get's in a fight DON'T make it graphic.
5. You have to wear your uniform everyday
6. If you want to be a teacher you have to as me...so if you would like to be a teacher PM me and I will let you.
7.Please have fun! Razz

Character Form:
Name:
Class:
Height:
Weight:
Eyes:
Hair:
Abilities:
BF/Crush:
Family:
Birthday:
Other:

Examples:

Spoiler:

Guardian Form:
Weapon:
Do you whant a buddy?:(Yes or No)
Night or day:(That means when do you whant to patroll)

That's it please have fun!

Characters:

Mioko:
Mioko Kiyru-Guardian
Shiki Senri-Guardian
Kaori Ayano Nakajima-Guardian
Ichiru Kiyru-Guardain

Cheaka:
Cheaka Higarashi

XxForeverxX:
Kumiko Nagato

Rooms:

Kumiko, Kaori and Cheaka:
Room One

Mioko:
Room Two

Ichiru and Zero:
Room Three

Shiki:
Room Four

Classes:

English-Advanced Placement if you would like them
Math-Advanced Placement
Foreign Language
Science-Advanced Placement
Social Sudies -Advanced Placement
Music Class-Advanced Placement
PE
Magic Lessons-Advanced Placement

I will annonce what you will be doing, in the Music Class, PE, Magic Lessons and English.

Last edited by Miss_RandomStar on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Amour Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:16 am

OOC: So I think that sice I am already put up, my form I can RP? Right? Right. The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! 501319

Mioko: Mioko Ace Kiryu was waiting for her brother's. Zero and Ichiru. But they were late. Like they always were. But she still loved them. But right at the moment it was debateable. They were soupposed to be going to the Academy. She really hated that place. There was no one that she knew, other then her brothers. But were they here? Ahhh, no. So she was not going to have a good day. But the bright side of things were that she was not going to have to share a room with anybody. So that was a plus. Her mom and dad had paid a lot of money to get the room that she had wanted and then the had paid even more for it when she told then that she didn't want to share it with someone. And they had caved because they knew that if they didn't give it to her then she would stop seeing them and listening to them, but hey they never gave her what she wanted. Always what Ichirru wanted. But when he wanted something, it was because he knew that she had wanted it. And he gave it to her after he got it. But it wasn't really fair. Because, she was the littleist, the baby of the family. But nobody treated her like she was. But then again she didn't really want to be treated like that. She was the best hunter in the family, well her and Zero. Ichirru really didn't care about it, so he didn't even try. And there parents didn't even care that he wasn't doing anything. But the kept pushing and pushing her and Zero. She saw Ichirru come over the hill, from the house. "Finaly.." she said with a sigh.

Ichirru: A lot of things were running through his mind as he walked to meet up with his sister. How was he going to tell her that Zero and him had to go on a misson, with out her. And she had to go to the Academy, without them, again. This happend ever year. And it was just because there parents thougt that they need to get away from the triplet. They were proud that she was super good at Hunting. But they thought that she was a bad infulence on him and Zero. But she really wasn't. When they were born. There mom was happy that she had gotten a baby girl and that, they had triples. But at the same time he knew that deep, deep down they hated her. Becuase she was so close to him and Zero and she wasn't being this perfect little girl that they had wanted. And they didn't want her to be a hunter. Not at all. But she was Mioko and she did wha she wanted when she wanted. And not what people wanted her to do. And if they did tell her what to do then, they had a lot comeing and they were not going to like it, at all. But it was funning to watch, there expressions were priceless. And, entertaing. He saw her face light up, when she saw him come up and over the hill. Great this was going to be harder, then he had first thougt.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Love Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:15 pm

(I might join later. Smile Nice work here. )
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:12 am

Character Form:
Name: Cheaka Higarashi
Race: Poison Fang Vampire/Witch
Class: 2a
Height: 5ft 6in
Weight: 94
Eyes: Crimson Red
Hair: As silver as the moon with lavender tips
Abilities: Blades of Ice and Paralyzation Stare and she can make people have nightmares Very Happy Plus the normal magic that a witch holds.
BF/Crush: N/A
Family: N/A
Birthday: 3/9/1994
Other: Cheaka can't remember anything about her past. The only thing she remembers is anything from when she was 13 years of age.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:57 pm

OOMM or OOC: Your in! Smile
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:08 pm

{Thank you very much!!!!! Big Grin }
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:54 am

Character Form:

Name: Kumiko Nagato
Race: Shinigami and Neko
Class: 3d
Height: 5"3
Weight: 107 lbs.
Eyes: Dark chocolate
Hair: Medium to light brown
Abilities: Empathy, Ability to summon the elements (Water, earth, fire, air), morphing, flying, and time traveling
BF/Crush: None, at the moment. xD
Family: Mother (Satchi Morizaki Nagato), father (Katsuhisa Nagato), little brother (Tomoya Nagato)
Birthday: September 3rd (xD)
Other: She's looking for a boyfriend.

Last edited by XxForeverxX on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:16 am

{Yo, XxForeverxX, even though I'm not the author, 'Race' means what type of mythical creature like a vampire or a witch or a demon.}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:18 am

(Oh, he he. Stupid meh. x3 I edit it now. Smile )
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:12 am

{ok, i didn't want to be mean or anything}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:48 pm

OOMM or OOC: Good job all of you! Oh and sorry about the Race thind I might want to put that up there.... The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! Icon_wink Since this was my first RP on Twig, it needs a little help still....
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:02 am

{I'll go ahead and start my rp.}

Cheaka was walking towards a new Academy. This was her second academy, the other one banished her from even going in and talking to her friends. "Man, this school should at least a little better. I still don't know why they banished me." she said to herself. She stopped walking because she saw a girl with very long brown hair with blond high-lights. Then she saw a guy with silver hair down to his shoulders.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:48 am

OOMM or OOC: Hey I have bright blue highlights! But whatever...

Mioko: When she saw that look on his face, she said "-Crap-. You have to go again don't you? You know, they do this ever year, I don't even know why I get my hopes up, ever single time.." she said with a shake of her head. Zero always made Ichirru do this, tell her that they wouldn't be there for awhile. Zero was to close to her to see her get messed up. And the only time that he ever saw her like she was right now was when Shiki, called her unrepeatable names, in front of the whole intier school. And, well that was not a very good thing for Shiki. Because, Ichirru and Zero had gone after him. Mioko felt the tears comeing so she said a hurried goodbye and then she talaported about a mile or two away from him and there house. She wanted to get ride of the tears before anyone saw them.

Ichirru: God he did hate to do that to her. Since they were triplets and she was the youngist, he had always been nice to her. And then a couple of years ago they had gotten closer. But they would never be as close as her and Zero where. They were partners in cirme and the loved ever mintue of it. He was kinda glad that he didn't have to say anything, he might have just left with her instead of going on the mission with Zero. He knew that if Zero had had to do this he would be leaving with her right now. And then Ichirru would follow after them both. He was a little messed up, because this was the first time that he had ever seen her cry, well other then that time with Shiki, but they made him regreat what he had said to her. So that made her kinda happy.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:53 am

Cheaka saw the girl disappear, "Dang, is that guy that bad?" she asked herself. She felt her ears pop out along with her panther like tail, "When I get there, it's shower time-nya." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:28 am

Zero: He was pacing back and forth. He wanted to know how it had gone. But Ichirru was not back yet so he didn't know and it was killing him. Ever year Ichirru said that she had takeing it well, and he had a bad feeling about this one. He didn't think that she was ready to go back there only after a year since Shiki had said what he had said. "Come on Ichirru were are you?" he said outloud. He didn't hear him mom and dad come into the room. He just kept paceing. When he did, he asked "What are you doing in here? You know that you are not allowed in here. This is our room. Which means that this is mine, Ichirru's and Mioko's. And if one of us does not want you in here. Then we all don't want you in here." he said. They took a step back and said "We just came to get you and Ichirru. It's time. Were is he?" Thats when Ichirru walked in saying "That was bad Zero. And I mean really bad." he froze.

Ichirru: "That was bad Zero. And I mean really bad." he saw that there parents were in the room with Zero. He stopped cold. He all the sudden heard Zero in his head "On a scale of one to ten. How bad was it?" they hadn't talked like this for ages. He replyed with out thinking. "Ten.. Why?" and then Zero was out the door. "Hey sorry about this misson, but I think that we just cancled on a basis of a family 911." Ichirru said as he ran back out the door.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:06 am

Cheaka saw the silver haired guy run towards a house. About 45 seconds later another guy with the same hair color and the same face ran out along with the one with longer hair. She sighed, "Well, I don't care what they say about it but, I'm transforming into my panther form. Forget the rules." she said. She then transformed into a fully developed adult panther. She ran fast. In about 15 seconds she had caught up with the silver haired twins. Thanks to her mind-speak she could talk, "Hey you. What are you chasing? A squirrel?" she asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:17 pm

(May I RP?)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:54 pm

OOMM or OOC: Of course you don't have to ask silly.... oh and I have a question why does it keep doing a topic reminder on the 2 page? It is kinda annonying...

Zero: "What? Who was that?" he asked with his mind. It sounded like a girl. And since he knew that Mioko was not going to talk to them right now he didn't know who it was. And most of the time it was just Ichirru and Mioko that could talk to him mind to mind. "Ichirru was that you?" he kept running and then he saw that there was a panther running with them. "Hello. I take it that it was you who just spoke to us?" he asked out loud. He didn't slow down he started to run faster.

Ichirru: "Who are you talking to? Oh and you know that they probley are going to kill us for what we just did. For a 911? I can't belive that you just did that. I wanted to leave first..." he said that with a sigh. "She was pretty upset, so I guess that we were both going to go anyway. I didn't even want to go on this stupied misson. But of course we have to...well not have to because we aren't going right now so..." he was makeing himself cunfused. So he didn't think that Zero would get it. When he saw the panter he stopped and looked at Zero, he didn't even seem fazed by the panter that was running with them.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:19 pm

OOMM or OOC:Lalalalalalalalalalal....we need to get more people on here....
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:07 pm

OOMM or OOC: I think that I am talking to myself
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Cheaka laughed in her mind, "Yeah, that was me. Is it strange for a panther to talk to people around here? Man, I gotta find a new way to communicate. But this beats running in my original form." she said, in mind speak of course. She sighed, "Are you a person that can clone themselves? Or are you two just twins?" she asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Zero and Ichirru: "Triplets.." they said together with a laugh.

Zero: "So why are you following us? And why are you a panther?" he asked.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Cheaka sighed, "Because I don't like to run in my original form and two because I hate silence. You were here so deal with it. So whose the triplet?" she asked. She had this gut feeling it was that girl who disappeared. She also had a gut feeling that he was a vampire. But not the other one, "Probably vampire hunters." she thought, cutting off from the two.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:54 am

Miss_RandomStar wrote:OOMM or OOC: Of course you don't have to ask silly.... oh and I have a question why does it keep doing a topic reminder on the 2 page? It is kinda annonying...

(Yeah.....I don't really know....I'll try and fix it right away. Big Grin )
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:57 am

(Question! *Raises hand* Do we have to RP in third person or first person? If first person, I color coat my charries with colors. Example, Kumiko will be pink. Next next charrie I'll make will most likely be teal.)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next