Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

4 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 16 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:41 am

Cheaka rubbed her head, "Is that so? Anybody else come here and...... well, anybody besides you?" she asked. She looked around and saw that there were other beds.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 16 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:25 am

"To the well organized mind,

"No...why would they? I mean only sick people come here...or friends of sick people....so, yea other people do come and go..." he added as he stood up and walked out into the hallway, he walked over to the vending machine and got out a can of pop and a energy bar, when he walked back in he tossed them at her with a smile, "I think that you wanted something out of the vending machine earlier..."

death is but the next great adventure." .
~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:39 am

Cheaka smiled, "Thank you so much! Oh my god I love you!!!!!" she said. She ate the engery bar in record time and smiled even more, "Ichirru, at first I thought you were a mean jerk but you're nice and kind. Oh, and I love you as a friend." she said. She gulped down her drink, her tail flicking back and forth. "So, why did you decide to check up on me hm?"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16