Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Breed Camp

3 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Half-Breed Camp - Page 14 Empty Re: Half-Breed Camp

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:04 am

Cheaka sighed, "I'll accompany you. It's not what you think, she watched me and...." she stopped what she was saying.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:48 am

"You and??? Ahh, another lake sence?" Mioko guessed and then she started to smile and then laugh. Kaname turned around with Zero and they both watched her laughing. Her face light up with the joy and her hair was falling into her face and it was such a sweet sound that they started to smile with her.
"We need to save that. I miss hearing her laugh like that. She hasn't done that for a very very long time. And it has gotten worse before Shiki left her. And then when he did, well we haven't gotten a smile out of her and I miss that. So we need to save that and her. Even if she dosen't want us to." Zero was looking at there sister with a sad look on his face.
"You think I don't know that? That idiot of ours just took something so nice and beatuful and smashed on it like someone stepping on a flower. So what really happend with them and why did it happen and were are the rest of the campers?" Kaname asked him when he turned back around at looked at Zero.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:47 am

Cheaka looked at Kaname, "Either eating, sleeping, or swimming. If not that then they're in the towns." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:46 pm

"I may have amazing hearing, but I was talking to Zero."
"You are a butthead Kaname, she was just trying to help you." Mioko said with a frown and then walked away. Ichirru right beside her.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Cheaka nodded at Kaname's some what nice comment and followed Mioko. It seemed as though the camp was tearing Mioko apart.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:20 pm

D.J: The wind was blowing in her hair as she stood out by the lake, she had felt when Mioko had lost her memory, when Cheaka had left and when Kaname had come withen a mile of the camp. She know only felt all of Kaname's, Zero and Ichirru's anger at Shiki. But what she couldn't feel was the rest of her family. Maby because she didn't want them to find her. She wanted to be alone with the pain and the anger that she felt from everyone. And she didn't want to see Jake. Something was really the matter with him and Jin. And she wanted to find out. But heck she really didn't want them to see her fall apart like what was happeing to Mioko. She sighed as she stood there looking out at the crystel blue lake.

Jake: "Have you guys seen D.J?" Jake walked into the cabin that they all shared and looked at A.J first and then Kevin, and last but not least Dylan. Who was not looking at him. "Dylan do you know where she is?"

Dylan: "Jake we all know where she is. But we can't get any where near her. And you know that. She thought that she should fall apart by herself and not with us. We can all feel her emtions, you most of all. And we don't like to see you both hurting and you both know that but it's not like she wants to know that. She cut us off. She has cut everything but Mioko's pain and everyone's anger at Shiki and your anger at Jin. We all feel that and she knows that but she dosen't want us to know what she is feeling and what we are feeling she doesn't know." Dylan looked over at his bestfriend and brother and had a sad look on his face when he said that. They all were thinking it but he was the only one that had said it outloud and to his face.

Kevin: "Dylan is right. But D.J knows that we can get in there when we all try at the same time. She may be strong and everything but we all know how she makes her block and we can tear it down. So the question is, is that what we are going to do?"

A.J: "We should. We need her to know that we are her family. We have always been and we always will be. Just like Zero, Ichirru and Kaname are to Mioko and just like Mioko is to D.J. We need to show her that. And we need to show her before she goes into a coma." A.J was makeing things fly across the room at a very fast speed, things were almost hitting them all in the head when everything stopped in mid-air.

Mioko walked into the room to have a knife fly at her head. She but her hands up and everything stopped and nobody said anything. She plucked the knife out of the air and through it at the wall next to A.J's head. "Will you guys do something for me? I know one of you has the power. Just like I do, but since I am so out of wack, I am not going to try it. I might put myself into a coma and make all of the men outside and Cheaka mad at me again." she sighed and then asked, "Will one of you make me go to sleep? And Cheaka you are right, the camp this year is tearing me apart." Mioko had hear Cheaka think that while they were walking and had just thought to say something about it.

Dylan: "I will." he stood up and walked over to where Mioko, Ichirru and Cheaka were standing and he put his hand on her forehead and a bright blue light took up the room and Mioko's eyes fell shut slowley. A smile came up to her face right before she callasped. He caught her and took her over to him cot and laid her down. He was in love and everyone but her knew that. Dylan was in love with Mioko Ace Kiryu/Kuran and she was in love with another man. It was just bad for Dylan all around.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 am

Cheaka sighed, "Poor Mioko. What happened to D.J?" she asked. Her eye caught Jakes and she then understood. D.J was in her dimension. "Oh goody. More things for me to take care of." she said, sighing. She also wanted to know the reason for Jin and Jake's hared for each other, but if she asked one of them, they'd be angry.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Jake: "No. Don't do anything were D.J is concerned. Leave it to us. We deal with this about once a month, we know what we have to do when it gets this bad. And this is the first time that it has gotten this bad. She has never blocked me out, and even though it hasn't happend. You could hurt D.J really really badley, and you could hurt your self when you don't know what you are doing. So just leave it to us please and thank you." he said with a sigh and then turned on his heel and walked out of the cabin.Everyone but Dylan followed him out of the cabin. There smiles were sad whe they passed Dylan and Mioko.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Cheaka sighed, "I'll leave it to them..." she said. Then she looked at Dylan, "You really care for both of them, don't you?" she said , sitting down next to him.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:49 am

Dylan: "Yea. I really care for her. And D.J. I wish that Mioko could care back for me though....that would be nice."

Ichirru: "Dylan. She did care for you for a long time. She just thought that you didn't feel the same. And you know her, she is not going to admit something intill she is sure that she is going to get a good response. And then she just not moved on, but moved through...and found Shiki. Not that he was any good for her. It was a let down. She went from loveing you to...likeing Shiki."

Dylan: "What~~~?? She...loved me?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:22 am

Cheaka was surprised also, "I didn't know that. I knew she liked him though." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:29 am

Dylan: "You knew and you didn't think to tell me?! I was about to let her marry another guy. Because I thought she didn't like me. Let alone love me. But you both knew and you didn't think that it might just help me out a little bit?" he was getting upset both of his freinds knew something that he didn't that would have helped him get Mioko. Speaking of Mioko, he looked down and she moved closer to him as if knowing that something bad was about to happen.

Ichirru: "Sorry dude."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:21 am

Cheaka sighed. She had a simple answer to this. "You never asked. So, therefore it is BOTH of our faults."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:04 am

Zero and Kaname walk into the cabin and they look down and Mioko, then at Cheaka and then at Ichirru. "What did you guys let her do???" Zero asked as he took a step towords her. He was worried. Really worried.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:53 am

Cheaka sighed and took a step back towards the wall, "I don't know. Ask Dylan."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:58 am

Dylan: "Ask Dylan...." he glared at Cheaka, "She asked me if I could let her fall asleep. Because she knew that if she did it with how she feels right now she would mess it up. And so I put her to sleep. Not like a dog or anything like that. She is really just sleeping at the moment. Nothing bad is going to happen to her." another quick glare at Cheaka.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:41 am

Cheaka smiled at the fact that Dylan was glaring at her.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:03 am

Dylan: He still was glareing at her when Zero said.

"And, so let me get this straight...you put her to sleep not like a dog because she asked you to?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:54 am

Cheaka smiled at Dylan and then looked at Zero, "Yes. Do we need to write it down or do we need to spell it out for you to understand?" she asked. She loved being sarcastic, even when her victim was Zero.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:52 am

"Do I need to spell it out for you?" he asked monkenley. "No. But you got guts kid. Just to let you know, I will get you back for that." then he was gone.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:04 am

Cheaka sighed and patted Dylans back, "As long as Mioko wakes up or you don't leave my sight, Zero won't hurt you." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:09 am

Zero pops his head back in, "That wasn't ment for Dylan it was ment for you Cheaka..." then he was gone again.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:14 am

Cheaka shivered, "Then I'm in big doo doo." she said, her eyes wide.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:19 am

Dylan: "You think?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:00 am

Cheaka shot him a 'shut it or I will' glare. "Let me know when shes wake again. I need to take a cat nap." she said walking out.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum