Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer After: A New War

4 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Summer After: A New War - Page 16 Empty Re: The Summer After: A New War

Post by miss.alice Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:55 pm

"You were made to be ruled.
●●●●

"Most likely." Alice said with a small shrug. "And no, no it would not. It would be entertaining if my Dad did, but not me. Because for some reason if his hair bursts into flames it doesn't burn off. Mine does." She shrugged again.

●●●●

In the end, you will always kneel."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:40 am

"Until someone rips my beating heart out,"

Aero smirked, "Sounds like the theory has been tested yes?" she asked Alice. Though she certainly would care to see the the lord of hell with fire for hair.

"I'll stay by your side protecting you."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:14 am

"There was an idea to bring together a group,
of remarkable people, so when we needed them,”

Mioko at Aero with a level stare that gave nothing away, "Apollo kids aren't laid back, if they were I wouldn't attach them with lightning. 'Cause then there would be no fun, and anyway, they make me talk in rhymes and sing for weeks on end just to get back at me. If that's laid back then I am a dolphin. And we all know that Mr. D would be more then willing to turn me into that." she paused before looking back up at the cloudless sky, "I think...that I am going to find Leo and say good night before lights out..." she was still looking up at the sky as she said that.

Jason walked over to the Pluto table with a slight frown, when he sat down next to Alice a static shock jumped off of his body and landed on Alice. He didn't even notice that he was sending off shocks, since he couldn't feel them, and neither could Mioko, he never really noticed. "Argo II should be able to go soon enough...but, someone keeps messing with the the supplies and it's setting us back. Hi Nico." he looked over at the only other boy at the table, then at the three other girls.

Conner's eyes went wide when he heard Zoey yelp, he took a half step back from her, "Are you okay there?" he asked as he watched her very closely.

Zoey looked at Conner and started to rub her hands together again, "N-nothing. Just h-hearing voices." Oh, gods I sound crazy...! She took a deep breath in and then walked away from all the Camp tables, hoping that Conner was following after her. As she was ringing her hands she could feel the darkness start to push and pull around her, her powers were just streaming out of her.

”they could fight the battles,
that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:50 am

●●●●

"I don't think anyone in this camp is really level headed..." Alice mumbled softly before yelping as static went through her, making a few of her hairs stand up. "Ow!" She pouted softly, rubbing her arm. "That's a good idea, I guess."

Nico half waved at Jason before looking away as he faintly heard Zoey's yelp. He shrugged softly and looked back at the group.

Leo sat at the Vulcan table by himself, his brothers and sisters already gone. He fiddled with some sort of contraption or another, it what one would say, comfortable silence. Alittle too quiet for Leo though.

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:23 am

OOMM: I smell like cookies....

Jason looked down at Alice's arm, and his mind started to connect the dots, "Oopps, sorry about that Little Death." he slung an arm around her, hoping that he wasn't sending off any more shocks. "Why are people messing with Argo II? We're taking it to get Percy back, shouldn't that be a good thing or something?"

Mioko looked over at Alice and Jason, her mind drawing a hear around the two most important people in her life, Nico was the other one, but since he really wasn't old enough to date...and well it would be weird to try and hook up her brother with him, he was kinda out of the picture on this one.
Don't even think about that daughter, I will not my half son dating the daughter of my brother.
Stay out of my head! And why not? They'd be cute...
Before she got herself in trouble she stood up and smiled at the four people at the table, "Good night Alice, Nico, Areo and Jason...please, please don't make a lot of noise when you come into the cabin later, I may not have my weapons, but I will find a way to kill you if you wake me up." she smiled as she turned and walked daintily away, she walked almost all the way down the line of tables till she got to Hephaestus's table, where Leo sat by himself. "Heyy handsome, whatca doing?" she asked softly as she came up behind him, silently.

Conner ran his hand through his hair again as he followed after Zoey, he was watching her back and was starting to notice that she was slowly starting to blend into the shadows that where around her. "Zoey...um, you know...that, um, well...your starting to blend in to...um..." he didn't know if he should tell her that parts of her body where disappearing into the shadows. He ran his hand through his hair again, as he looked at the dirt covered ground.

Zoey turned around sharply and looked down at her body, "Eekss!" another yelp, after she calmed down enough and blocked out the laughter that she could hear ringing through her head, she pulled all of her body out of the shadows, "Sorry, a-about t-that." she was mumbling all her words together as she was both talking fast, and stuttering.

OOC: Little Death and Jason would be such a cute couple!!!!!!! Think about it~~!

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:38 am

●●●●

{Yummy~ I smell like... i dunno. Like my perfume? xD}

"Yeah, yeah, it's fine." She breefly looked at his arm before looking up at him. "But please try not to shock me again? And that 'that's a good idea' was for Mioko, Jason." A small smile formed on her lips before she looked to her friend. "G'night Mioko! And we won't."

Nico waved again. "Night! I'm gonna head to the cabin. Seeya." He stood and shoved his hands in his pockets before heading to the Hades cabin.

"Honestly, screwing screws into a bundle of screws." He held up the weird... contraption and grinned. "Hiya. Whatcha up too?" asked Leo as he twirled the screwdriver inbetween his fingers.

{Hey, they kinda would~ :3}

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:56 am

OOC: Well that's good...smelling like cookies would be good too, if I didn't have to wait to eat them >.<

"Bye Nico...see you bright and early for sword practice!" Jason threw a smile Nico's way, then he looked down at Alice, "Oh, yeah I know. But I was just going to keep talking anyway, so...how was your day?" he asked as he looked over at Areo, and then back down at Alice.

"Well...that's lot of 'screwing' and 'screws' in one single sentence," Mioko stayed standing as she looked down at Leo's contraption with a soft smile, "I just came over to say good night before I went and passed out, still sore from what ever Nico did to me today..." she saw Nico walk past her and she offered a small wave.

Zoey looked up at Conner through her bangs, she was still trying to think of something to say to him. Then with a deep breath she dove off the edge of the metaphorical cliff that she had been standing on, "L-look, I like y-you, a-alot...and I want to k-know how you feel about m-me?"

Conner started to smile as he looked at her, "You know," he said as he gently cupped her cheek, "I've never heard you stutter in front of me before...ever. Actually, I don't think anyone has ever seen or heard you stutter." he made her look up at him, and with his other hand he brushed her bangs out of her eyes, "I like you to, a lot." he added as he placed a gently kiss on her cheek. "Good night Zoey." he added in a soft voice.

OOC: Yesh!!!

P.S. OOC: Hey, guess what? Apparently in Alaska the Gods have to power there.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:10 am

●●●●

{Man, cookies sound good right now... Send me soooome~!}

Nico grunted softly. "Uh huh. Bright and early!" He looked over at the table Mioko was at and waved back slightly before walking to the Hades' cabin. He opened the door, shutting it with his foot before trudging to his bed and falling in face first. "....ow."

"Ah." She nodded softly and pushed the bangs away from her eyes, tucking it behind her ear. "Alright I guess." She shrugged softly before looking up at him. "More importantly, how was yours?" Her smile widened slightly.

"That was the point." Leo chuckled again. "And thank you." He looked over at her and smiled brightly. "You don't have a concussion though, because I heard what happened..."

{Whoo! :3}

{Really? xD}

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:24 am

OOC: Do you think cookies would last in the mail?? Because when I get/reply to the letter
I might send you some...but...do you really think that they would be good? Or...wait! You could use them as hockey pucks! (:

Mioko looked at Leo slightly confused, "Weren't you there? Alice, you, Jason...fighting?? Oh. Gods. I hope that I don't have one...hey, at least if I don't wake up in the morning, I won't have to do sword practice." she laughed softly, as she brushed back some of her hair.

Zoey watched in wonder as Conner walked back to his table full of brothers and sisters, she was smiling like a loon as she started the walk back to her new cabin, when she over heard Mioko's comment and as she walked past she said, "Thought that you were good with a sword. And ya'll had better wake up, I don't think that Alice would be very happy with you if you didn't." she kept walking, seeing just fine in the pitch black dark.

"Oh, my day was pretty good. Got even better a few seconds ago." he shot her a cocky-grin, Jason's eyes started to wonder around the slowly emptying tables, people were starting to head off to bed, but since Mioko was still talking to Leo, he knew he had some time, before he had to head to the cabin to. "Hey...want me to walk you to your cabin?" he asked Alice as he looked around.

OOC: Yeah, I was reading what powers to Pluto kids get, 'cause you know Greek Gods differ from Roman ones, but anyway, it lead me to a character in the Son f Neptune and she moved to Alaska because the Gods had no power there...it didn't explain why but I thought that you might want to know that fun little fact, brought to you by crazy old me.

Another fun fact about SpongeBob is that all the doors are drawn to fit Squidward even if he isn't in the scene.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:40 am

●●●●

{YAY! Hockey pucks! |D But honestly, not really. xD}

"Was I?" Leo's smile slipped as he thought about it. "I don't remember. Honestly it's been a long day with y'know, screwing." He held up his contraption again with a grin. "I hope you don't, I wanna kick yer butt tomorrow morning at sword practice." He lightly hit her shoulder as he glanced at the retreating Zoey.

Alice looked down at her lap at his grin, willing herself to not blush like mad. Then again... it was getting dark... "Huh?" She looked up at him, before looking around, blinking a few times as she gathered her thoughts. "Oh! Uhm, yeah, that would be great." She smiled softly again.

{Huh. That's pretty cool. |D}

{Really?! Oh that makes sense...}

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:42 am

OOC: Okay then I won't send you any of my wonderful cookies....

Mioko's eyes went wide as she looked at her boyfriend, "You think that," she started to laugh softly, "That you can beat me??" she wiped one of her eyes, as she started to think about it. "Well you might, considering the fact that some little thief stole my weapons. But...I have a feeling that by tomorrow, I'll have them back. Anyway, I'm going to go to bed." she bent down and placed a soft kiss on his lips as she pulled back she smiled at him, "And anyway....even with out my sword, I'm still going to beat you."

Jason started to smile like mad when she agreed to letting him walk her to her cabin, "Okay." he stood up and offered her one of his hands. He could feel that something was about to happen, the air around him had started to feel stale. He brushed the feeling away as he looked down at Alice.

OOC: Okay. We need something to happen. Like...a traitor in the camp again. Okay, so you know how Luke summoned the Hell Hound in the first book, and the scorpion, we should have some one like that, but instead of a Hell Hound and a scorpion it should be a Giant. And it should happen when Alice, Jason, Zoey and Mioko, and Leo maybe if he's gonna be nice and walk Mioko to her cabin, but when there all walking to the cabin the Giant appears and demands the seven demi-gods, well the six that are at Camp Half-Blood, and he has Mioko's weapons and stuff because the traitor gave them to him/her. Anyway...I think that would be cool, and then I can make the poem for the Quest off of the Giant attack.

Okay...so what do you think??

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:58 am

●●●●

{Heehee. xD}
{I had to type this up twice. .-. Stupid Alaskan internet...}

"Oh yes I can." Leo grinned again and stood up , stepping closer to her and looking down. "We'll get them back if they don't appear by tomorrow. And yes I so can." His grin widened and he kisses her forehead after pushing her bangs away. "May I walk you to your cabin, miss?" He said in a 'fancy' tone and stepped back slightly with a small bow.

Feeling heat rising to her cheeks, Alice glanced around quickly before setting her hand in his. She glanced around again. Something felt... off. She gently squeezed his hand as she stood, smiling softly and shaking it off.

{ooooh~ awesome. Let's do it! Very Happy}

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:25 am

OOC: Don't be mean to the Alaskan internet, you don't want it to stop working all together.
{Okay...we need guys like Leo and Jason to be real. Because what Leo just did was sweet. (:}

Whew, breath. Just breath Jason. You like her, she might like you. Your walking her to her cabin, nothing bad can happen from here to there. Just breath. Jason took in a deep breath and started to slowly walk around the large bon-fire and past all the tables, "So...your blushing Little Death." he smiled down at her as he stepped over someone's foot, to avoid being tripped.

Mioko looked at the bowing Leo, she held out her hand as she curtsied and replied in the same tone that Leo was using, "You may my good sir." as she slowly stood all the way up again she waited for him to take her hand. "Your cute." she gave him a crooked smile.

Zoey was just getting to the walk way that would lead to Cabin 13, when she felt it, the Earth was starting to move under her feet, after a second it stopped. She froze as she waited to see if it was going to happen again, before she set off at a faster walk. She went about 5 feet and it happened again, this time when she stopped she looked around to see if Nico was there, and was just messing with her. "Hello?" she called out softly.

OOC: You wanna play the Giant and I'll play the traitor when he/she comes in??

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:59 am

●●●●

{Still. -huffs- : P}
{I agree. ;u; }

She quietly followed behind him, only looking up when he commented on her blush. "H-Huh?" No way I'm not... She set her free hand on her cheek and, upon feeling the heat radiating from her cheeks, she only blushed darker.

Leo gently took her hand, kissing her knuckles softly before straightening with a goofy grin. "You're cuter." He kissed her forehead again as he took her hand in his.

Nico sat straight up in bed when the ground rumbled, causing him to successfully hit his head on the top bunk. "Oww..." He slid out of bed while pressing his hand to his red forehead, and opened the door to the cabin, peeking out.

{Sure!}

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:17 am

OOC: I'm sorry love, I hope it starts working better soon!

This time when he said it he said it slowly, "Your....blushing..." he chuckled softly as they started to walk onto the path way. He started to swing there linked hands softly.

"Did you see that?" Mioko had watched Alice, and Jason walk past them hand in hand, her gaze followed after them before they disappeared into the darkness, her eye sight was not nearly as good as Alice and Nico's but she could still see better then most, "I'm not cuter then you. Girls fall at your feet, I'm lucky you even noticed me." she grumbled softly as she squeezed his hand in hers.

As Zoey looked around a loud 'crack' filled the silence that was around her, her eyes started to adjust to the darkness and she could make out the shape of a human in the trees, "Hello?" this time she called out louder then before.

OOC: I AM SO FREAKING EXICTED. ASK ME WHY!!

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:31 am

●●●●

{Me too... .~.}

Alice blinked a few times as her eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness before looking up at him. "I-I-I am?" She gently squeezed his hand again as she swung her hand with his.

"Hm?" Leo stopped and looked over. He looked back once the two had gone into the darkeness. "Yes I did, and no I do not." He laughed softly. "And how could I not notice you? Yer amazing Mioko." He smiled, a bright, genuine smile.

Nico looked around a bit longer, before shrugging and heading back in the cabin. He went back to bed, pulling a pillow over his head to block out noise.

Easily, the trees moved and fell beneath the Giant's feet as he walked. Walking through the water was easy- the force field was easier, and trees? Psh. No match. He leaned down and pushed away one of the trees as he looked down at one little Demi God below him. "...Oh." He grunted.

{Why are you excited?! Very Happy}

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 am

OOC:
Advanced Humanities II- Zottola
Advanced World Cultures II-Frye
Geometry-Lingo
French II- Southwood
Honors Biology- Thornburg
Lunch
Culinary Arts {7&8}-James

THIS IS WHY I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I GOT ALL THE CLASSES THAT I WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: RAWR.

Zoey could feel the ground shaking, harder and harder, and she knew that she should get out of there. But did she?
No.
Once the trees started to move, she stood frozen and she watched in horror as a large, meaty hand reached down and plucked out a tree from the ground. She followed the hand up the arm, and to the..."Giant?" the word just seemed to fall out of her lips. Oh. My. Gods. Giant. she didn't know what she was going to do.
Scream? She couldn't get her voice to work.
Stare down the Giant? Yeah. Why not?

"Yes....yes you---" he trailed off as he felt the ground tremble beneath his feet, "Did you feel that?" he asked softly, his hand going to his pocket to take hold of the coin. He looked around them both, searching for what had made the ground tremble, something was wrong. Very wrong indeed.

"Girls do so fall at your feet. Just because you don't notice them, doesn't mean there not there." she mumbled darkly as they followed after Alice and Jason. The tiny hairs on the back of her neck started to tingle as they walked onto the pathway. What was going on?! This time she couldn't seem to shake off the feeling that something bad was about to happen.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:51 am

●●●●

{Awesome! : D}

"Yes, Giant." The tree dropped from his hand, causing a small rumble. He stared Zoey back down. "Demi God?" He grunted again, blowing out a long stream of air from his nose.

Alice almost, almost tripped as the ground rumbled and gripped Jason's hand alittle tighter to stable herself. "Oh yeah. What could it be though..." She mumbled the last part as her blush quickly faded and she set her free hand on her braclet.

"Nuh-uh. Girls do not fall at my feet." He looked down at her before looking up as he felt a small tremble. "Did... you feel that?"

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:01 am

OOC: I'm just so happy!!!<3

Mioko went to her pocket and not being able to find her pen, she moved her hand to her wrist, then to her neck. Then back to her pocket in search for her coin. "I was hoping that I was just imagining things...but I'm not. So..." she let go of Leo's hand and ran it through her hair. "Leo...I don't have any weapons. At all." she felt semi-naked with out her weapons.

Jason started to walk forward again, pulling out his coin and flipping it so that it landed on the face that would turn it into a sword, "I'm thinking that it's not anything good though." he spoke barley above a whisper, as he walked around a bend.

"Y-yes." Zoey was looking up at the Giant as her hand went slowly into her pocket, she didn't want to know what he would do to her if she made any fast movements, and she for one didn't want to become jelly on this Giant's morning toast.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:11 am

●●●●

{That's good! :3}

Leo looked down at her and blinked a few times. "Oh right... that thing happened. Well here." He pulled a hammer out of his tool belt and handed it to her. "That'll work... right? I mean, you told me that story about the blue plastic hairbrush indecent sooo..."

"Uh-huh." Alice nodded as she whispered back, and her bracelet turned into her shield. She gently let go of her hand, leaning down and grabbing her sock clip from her pocket before it changed into a dagger.

The Giant closely watched her movements and grinned, showing his about two teeth still left. "Then this should bring the seven around." He said before grabbing her in one meaty hand while straightening.

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:28 am

OOC: I wish that you were still here...but...if your happy up there then I shouldn't be wishing for that should I? *sigh*

Mioko smiled showing her canines as she took the hammer in one of her hands, "Thanks." her voice was soft as they started to walk towards the noises. People did underestimate her sometimes, and the blue plastic hairbrush was just an amazing moment.

"Oh!" Zoey looked down at the hand that was trapping her arms, and trapping her breath inside of her body. She wasn't going to scream...yet. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the Earth that was below her, she kept going higher and higher though and it was starting to make her sick. Being a child of Pluto meant that she had a healthy fear of being in the sky, but she blocked out the sickness and started to use her power to drag the Earth up and over the Giant's feet. But, after a second she had to stop, she knew that she was going to stop breathing soon so with all she could muster she yelled, "ALICE! NICO! SOMEONE!" one of her feet came up and kicked the Giant's hand.

Jason's head snapped up as he heard the yell, it wouldn't have carried very far, so that mean the other campers most likely wouldn't hear it, but since they were close enough, they heard it loud and clear. "Well..." he mumbled softly as he ran around the bend and came right up onto...the Giant and came to a dead stop.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:49 am

●●●●

{I wish I was there love... D: }

Leo jolted as he faintly heard Zoey scream. "Okay that can't be good." He gently grabbed Mioko's hand and dragged her along as he followed the source of Zoey's scream, until he stumbled upon the scene, along with Jason and Alice. "Oh..."

"...my Gods..." Alice finished as she stopped beside him, her grey eyes widening and the dagger dropping out of her hands in shock. "W-What..."

The Giant chuckled and loosened his grip slightly. "Thanks. But this is only six. Again." He slightly squeezed little Zoey.

{Question, I don't see Nico on the list, so is he just kinda just... yeah? xD}

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:58 am

{It's taco night~ be back after dinner!}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:08 am

OOC: Well...hey! If I get a job soon, and save up...maybe I can afford a ticket and come up and see you or vice versea. During next summer or Christmas break. That would be amazing!

Six? What is he talking about? She started to squirm some more as she got squeezed again. "Eh.." What do I do?? What do I do?! she was thinking frantically as she tried to bring air into her lungs. Wait...Nico...does that thing...shadow...shadow...shadow jumping! Between worlds...I can do that...okay a plan. I like that. she started to pull the shadows to her like she did when she was with Conner, her ribs were starting to crack loudly. "...ow."

"Is...is that what I think it is?" Mioko sounded horrified as she looked up at the Giant that stood 60 to 70 feet above them. She ran a hand though her hair again, and grabbing some of the static energy that was there started to pull together her power to form a lightning bolt, she really didn't think that her little puny hammer would work very well, unless she hit it in the eye. Which she doubted she could do from way down here.

"Yeah. You see it too?" he asked his sister and the other two people that were there, "Because what I am seeing...shouldn't have been able to get into Camp Half-Blood. So, if we're seeing the same things....I'm worried." Jason held his sword tightly as he pressed a button on his watch and had it turn into a shield.

OOC: Answer, Nico's kinda one of the people that's there...but it's not him saving the day until he come in with an un-dead army again type thing?

P.S.OOC: Have fun with taco's!!!!!

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:05 am

●●●●

{Whoo! It's roughly about 700 dollars though, here and back, or vise versa, ticket wise.}

Alice's eyes widened more as she watched her sister, wait, half sister?, getting pretty much squished. "So how in the world did he get in? The force field would have... unless..." She thought about it for a small moment before pulling off her earring as her shield went back into it's bracelet and the earring changed into her scythe. "So what are we gonna do? He's gonna crush Zoey if we don't do something fast..." She mumbled.

"Maybe we could squish his toes?" said Leo as he pulled his club hammer out of his tool belt. "That could distract him..."

{That's a good idea. -nod-}

{I did, thank you... Tacos~~}

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content