Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer After: A New War

4 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Summer After: A New War - Page 15 Empty Re: The Summer After: A New War

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:45 am

Aero sighed, "Hardy har har."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:29 am

I looked at Aero and bit back a smile, "Sarcasm doesn't become you..."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:46 am

Aero gave a 'I'm sorry' smile, "Sorry if I'm a party pooper." she said. She looked up at the sky, "But it isn't like I don't have a sense of humor. I pull a few pranks every few weeks or so. Like before I came to camp, my dad visited me and let me ride in his chariot. I stopped by somewhere and painted it pink and black letters that said 'Bring on the Pink Sun!' I swear I'll be set on fire when he see's it tomorrow." she said, smiling at the thought of it.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:43 am

"There was an idea to bring together a group,
of remarkable people, so when we needed them,”

OOC: This kinda died...what do you say if we give it a shock and get it going again??

”they could fight the battles,
that we never could." .
~Nick Fury

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:00 am

{We should~ Very Happy}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:09 pm

OOC: Yeah~~!!! Since you want to too....you get to start because you love me and *flees* I'm running away!

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:05 am

{neeeeh~ fine. Razz}

Quietly sitting at the Hades' table, Alice poked at the food on her plate with her fork. She sighed softly and ran her other hand through her hair. It'd been so quiet in camp recently... and it was slowly driving her insane.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:42 am

A soft sigh left Mioko's lips as she looked around the camp fire, every part of her was hurting, from the flag football game. She was couldn't really blame Nico for what he had done, because she had after all been the one taunting him, and egging him on, but at the same time hitting her in the back when she was walking away was something that just made her mad at the whole thing. She looked over at her best friends table and then back around the campfire. They needed something to spice up the Camp again. A Quest is what they really needed.
Zoey looked over at the table that she had been sitting at for the past few weeks, the huge table that was also more of a family then the rest of the Camp, she frowned as she thought about the fact that she wouldn't be sitting at that table, or going back to the cabin that didn't even have enough beds to fit everyone, and people crashed on the floor. But it was still a cozyier than what she was about to get into. She walked over to the Hades's table with her frown still in place. But when she saw Alice she tried an attempt at a unsteady smile, "Hiya." she slid onto the bench across from Alice and then giving up she looked down at the table with a sigh and a frown.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:43 am

OOC: Did I ever post a poem or not?? Because if not, I am going to start thinking of one again. (The Quest Poem)

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:50 am

Alice briefly made eye contact with her friend before looking up at Zoey as she sat down. "I feel the same." She said and her forehead hit the table softly. "I swear, if something doesn't happen soon, I'm gonna go stay with dad." This is ridiculous. She thought. Camp has never been like this... dead and desolate. Ugggh, I can't stand it!
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:51 am

{I... I dunno. xD There's one up on the first few posts. Is that it?}

{...I'm gonna go make a template and make my posts look all fancy. ~_~}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:11 am

OOC:
Quest's

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call.

To storm or fire, the world must fall.

An oath to keep with a final breath

and foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.
Okay, I guess that I got one~~~ ^^'

Mioko looked down at her half eaten plate of food, and with an angry sigh that could be heard around the silent camp, she pcked up her plate, stood up and walked over to where the large fire was burning and stood in front of it for a second. Mioko bowed her head Thank you, Father Zues she scrapped the food off her plate into the flames then she turned and walked away from the fire over to her friends table that held one more person then her table. "This is so boring" she mumbled as she sat down with a thud.
Zoey's head snapped up and turned to look at the new comer at the table, "What's borning? Have I missed something?" she asked softly, she flicked her hair over her shoulder and looked at the other two girls.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:37 am

"You were made to be ruled.
●●●●

{Yes you did~}

"Camp is as dead as the Underworld." Alice mumbled into the wood of the table. "I swear, I am going to die of boredom. THAT is saying something."
She sighed and turned her head, looking to Mioko before looking up to Zoey.
Nico, still eating, kept mostly quiet but listened in. His mind was still alittle frazzled from the flag football indecent.

●●●●

In the end, you will always kneel."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:07 pm

{May I be able to join back? xD It's still Purplez but on a different account. Razz)
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:43 am

OOC: Okay, the people going on the Quest are going to be....

Leo- Played by miss.alice {Unless she doesn't want to}
Piper- Played by Karou Heiwajima
Jason-Played by Amour
Percy- Played by miss.alice
Mioko- Played by Amour
Alice- Played by miss.alice
Aero- Played by Karou Heiwajima

All the extra players that have been given to you, I know I didn't ask, and you might not want to, but I thought that it would be fair that everyone has two people played on the Quest. miss.alice is the only person who has three people that will be on the Quest. I hope that you guys aren't mad at me or anything.

Update: The Quest poem is more of the GRAND one, which just means that it's the overall Quest for the whole camp/RP. There is going to be a second Quest poem that will set us off on the RP and is going to lead up to the GRAND one, that is if this doesn't die again. Which I hope that it does not.
I will post the new poem soon, that is if you guys can give me a few ideas about what it should be about...I have a few, but I also want to hear your guy's idea's as well. Please PM me or leave a comment about it in the RP.

P.S. OOC: Yes, you are able to join Karou Heiwajima {Purplez}, I'll make a note on the front page saying that you are the person who made Aero Huff and will be playing her. Smile

Now, I am on to the reply!!! -zoom's off-

Zoey turned her head away from Alice and Mioko, as she looked around the camp. Her mind searching for the memories that she knew she had some where. The memories that were locked away for the time being, it was slightly annoying how she couldn't remember anything. The most that she could tell was that she didn't really fit in with the Greek Campers, and they didn't fit with her either. She looked over and saw Conner watching her.

Mioko shot a quick smile over at Alice, "Since Rachel is here, I have a feeling that Camp is going to get a boost." she leaned forward slightly and looked at her friend, "We might just be getting a Quest my friend." then she leaned back and looked around, "Maybe not us personally, but a Quest is what we need. And anyway, if we need to, we can always do what Percy did and go on the Quest our-self's with out permission." a small shrug followed what she said.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury

Last edited by Amour on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:02 am

●●●●

{I feel special for having three characters~ xD I'm perfectly fine with it, I might need alittle help with Leo at some points, since I haven't read the books in awhile... ~-~}

"Rachel's here?" Alice perked up a bit and raised her head. "Maybe so, but I don't think we should get our hopes up..." She paused for a moment in thought. "And that might not be a good idea... I mean..." She paused again, setting her chin on the table as she thought.
"A Quest would be great if either of you could go. It's better than having Alice rip all her hair out in boredom or, I dunno, Mioko reeking havok by summoning lightning over some cabins." He shrugged slightly before getting up and walking to the fire, scrapping the rest of his food in.

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:11 am

OOC: I'll help if you need it~!

"Hey! I've only done that twice." Mioko looked over at Nico with her pouty look, then she thought about it and a smile came over her face, "Never mind, I've done that loads of times. Apollo's kids just never learn." she looked up at the sky, "No offense to you Apollo, but it's kinda true." she delivered another shrug before looking at Alice, "Where's the fight in you? Your a daughter of Hades for gods sake! You could look for adventure!"

"I'm a daughter of Pluto, and I don't think that I look for adventure, I think I just wait for it to find me..." Zoey looked back at Alice, Nico, and Mioko. "And I don't really think that Alice would look that great with out any of her hair." Zoey said as she slowly stood up and got off the bench.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:16 am

●●●●

{Thank you~ :3}
"That's one time too many." Nico said with a chuckle as he returned to the table.
"Wait what?" Alice lifted her head and blinked. "What's gonna happen to my hair? I'd rather not be bald nowireallydon'twanttodoanythingwhat." She covered her head with her hands as her eyes widened. "And, yeah, I don't go looking for adventures because when I do, I usually get walloped and have to be in the infirmary for like, two weeks."

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:30 am

OOC: Your welcome!

Mioko looked at her friend with wide eyes, all that was going through her mind was Alice bald, and it was such a funny picture that she burst out into laughter, everyone from the other tables turned and looked at her closely. After a second or two she stopped and looked at Alice with a smile, "I really doubt that your going to get walloped, and if they do they got Pluto over there," she pointed over at Zoey, who had walked away from the Hades's table, "and Zeus over here ready to kick who ever walloped you. Then you have Percy, if we ever find him, Nico, Jason, Leo, Conner and a lot of other people ready to come and make sure that the thing that walloped up doesn't do it again. So don't worry."
Mioko looked up at Rachel then she looked back at Nico and Alice, "Don't worry, I'm going to bring the adventure to
you. I'm not going to wait for you to go to the adventure."

Zoey walked over to the Mercury table, she was fighting with herself as she thought about what to say to Conner, she really did like him, and she hoped that he liked her too. But that still didn't give her the words to say, maybe she should talk to Piper. Why didn't I think of that sooner?! Stupid stupid! Now I have to keep walking, or maybe I could just walk right by, but that might seem rude. Oh what am I gonna do?! she thought to herself as she got closer and closer to the Mercury table. Here I go. She thought right as she stepped up to the loud table.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:53 am

●●●●

{ :3 }
Alice glanced at everyone staring before looking back at her friend, her grey-ish eyes widening at the slightest. "Y-You really think so? I-I mean, th-that's a lot of people..."
"I know so." Nico smiled down at his younger sister. "Everyone looks out for one another here." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder in a brotherly fashion.

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:10 am

OOC: So last night I watched Don't be Afraid of the Dark...yeah. They really need to up there horror film stuff. 'Cause...that wasn't scary, it was like the Stranger all over again. I wanted to laugh through the whole movie...but it was a good movie so....I'm thinking about writing a new story based off it.

P.S. OOC: Whoa. Alice is younger then Nico??? Didn't he like never ever ever age, and is like....11??? Your under then 11?! O_o

"Yeah that's a lot of people..." Mioko sat there for a second before speaking again, "I'm going to ask Chrion for a Quest tomorrow. Before people think about why she's here...." she mumbled softly as she thought about her game plan. "We need a Quest...." she added softly.

She came to a stop right in front of the Mercury table and placed a feeble smile on her lips, "Hey Conner, c-c-can I t-talk to y-you really q-quick?" she asked softly, as she twirled her hands together.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:22 am

●●●●

{Really? xD I heard it was bad... I never watched it. It's a remake of like, a TV Movie from 73.}
{AW CRAP. That was supposed to be older. ~-~ My brain is off for the weekend. Sorry~}

Alice stared at the table for a long moment in thought before looking up at her best friend. "But, what are you going to ask him? 'Oh, Alice is ripping out her hair one piece at a time and I'm about ready to electrify the Apollo cabin again so may we please have a Quest?'? Because I don't think that's going to work..."

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:34 am

OOC: The movie wasn't bad, it just wasn't that scary. I thought that it was pretty good...even with out the scares. And yeah it was a remake....

P.S. OOC: Okay~whew. I'm sorry, but I read that and my face was all...epic...and yeahhhh~~.

Mioko gave a level look at Alice, "Yes. That's exactly what I am going to say." she rolled her eyes before speaking again, "No. I can think of something that will let him give us a Quest. And hey, if I did say that, I think he would give us the Quest just to be me out of the Camp before I electrify the Apollo cabin again, and I don't think that he really wants to see you bald either. Unless of course you started to do the flaming hair thing that Hades did in that Disney movie...that was pretty cool." she propped her head up and look up at the night sky.

Conner looked up at the stuttering girl that was standing at their table, he smiled at her as he ran a hand through his brown, shortish hair. "Yeah Zoe, we can talk..." he stood up and as he did, he pushed the bench back and moved a couple of people away from the table and they protested the movement.

Oh, gods, what am I going to say??? she looked up at the star filled sky as she thought and then something drifted through her mind, that wasn't hers. The voice that drifted through was deep, measuring, soft, dark and menacing all at the same time, and it held a hint of laughter in it.
Hello, usually works, daughter. Pluto's voice faded from her mind as quickly as it had come.
"Oh gods." she yelped as she heard the voice.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:35 am

●●●●

{Ooooh~ okay.}
{heehee, sorry. ^^'}
{P.S. Chinese food is so yummy hereeee~!}

Alice snickered, covering her mouth with her hand as she smiled. "Anyways... I'm pretty sure he would do anything to not have the Apollo cabin freshly fried." Her hand and smile slipped. "Yeah, I'd rather not be bald... And yes that was pretty cool." She smiled again as she remembered watching that movie as a child.

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:55 am

Aero, who seemingly appeared out of nowhere, said, "Yea but every time you do that I'm the one who has to fix it. Am I the only Apollo kid who isn't laid back?" she said. "Though seeing Alice with flaming hair would be a sight to see indeed."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum