Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

5 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 6 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by miss.alice Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:11 am

"Wouldn't that be fun?" Reiko muttered, staring at the ground. "Yeah, we should get moving."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 6 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:14 am

Xander nodded, "That guy is the Kings lackey. He convinced the King to capture me and make me his personal pet along with Glacie. Ya know, being a Formoexprobravi is tiring...." he said. Then he fell asleep, just sitting there. Glacie awoke and looked at Xander then at Bonnie.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:16 am

Reiko blinked. "He just... fell asleep out of nowhere." She blinked again.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:24 am

"Yea. I saw that." she bent down again and looked Glacie in the eyes makeing sure she was okay she stood up again and looked over at the boy, "I can carry him to some where else...but we need to hurry up...now they want all of us...at least the ones they saw."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:28 am

Glacie stepped in front of Xander. Her eyes were saying, "I don't know you. But I will take my master anywhere, not you."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:32 am

Bonnie looked down at the animal then over at Queen with a smile on her face. "Yea I don't know you either and I just saved your master's sorry butt. So if we really are going to fight over who is going to take the boy any where...you should know that...I will win." Bonnie didn't stop she picked the boy up and set him on Queen, who glared at Glacie, saying, "Go ahead at try it. I would love to see what she does to you."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:34 am

Reiko bit her lip. "I know somewhere to go... It's hidden..." She suggested.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:35 am

Glacie growled and glared at Queen, her ice blue eyes being cold as ice, "If she harms my master, she will face me and only me. My master is the only one who trusts me and smiles at me."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:36 am

"Then lets go. Before I put the panther to bed for the night." Bonnie muttered to Reiko with a frown at the two animals.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:37 am

"Right." A nod. "Follow me." She said, then turned on her heel and ran off.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:40 am

Glacie followed. She liked the Rune girl, she seemed nice, even though she tried to eat her bird. She looked back at Xander, who was still out.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:44 am

Bluu flew a few feet above Glacie, coo'ing every now and again.
This is a bad idea. What am I thinking?! This place is a secret base for street rats! But... She looked back at the group, and mostly at Xander. ...They all trust me, and Xander is hurt. That's a good enough excuse. Reiko thought as she started running into town.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:46 am

Glacie looked at the cooing bird. She wish it would shut up, but then she wouldn't have something to concentrate on besides Xander.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:48 am

Reiko skidded to a stop, and started down a semi-lit alleyway.
"Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~"
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:52 am

Glacie glared at the bird, knowing that he did it on purpose. She slowed down when the girl did and she walked next to her.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:54 am

Reiko felt Bluu land on her should and she looked down at the ground. "Hey Glacie... if you see a loose brick, point it out for me, okay?" She asked quietly.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:55 am

Glacie nodded. She found a loose brick and walked towards it, sitting next to it.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:57 am

"Ah." Reiko walked over, giving Gracie a smile. "Good girl, thank you." She then pushed the brick aside, and reached inside the hole that was there, the hole going as far as to Reiko's shoulder. Blindly, she swung her hand around, looking for the rope.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:57 am

"Okay..were are we at?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:59 am

Glacie just looked at Reiko, knowing that if she looked at Xander again she would hate herself for not carrying him. She seemed to ignore the fact the Bonnie was carrying him.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:00 am

"This is an old military hide out." Reiko explained, still looking for the rope. "A lot of street kids used to live down here, until we all found the old building not to far away. This is abandoned, but some of us use it." She said with a small nod. "Geez.... Finding the rop is always hard..."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:01 am

Glacie nodded. She would have to explain this to Xander later....before he stormed off, half asleep.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:02 am

Bones: (Sees all of this and blinks blankly then shrugs and decides to leave). . .
Silver
Silver
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

http://pkmnss.forumotion.net/index.htm?sid=f49140b512e9588413be3

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:05 am

Bonnie looked at Queen and the Panther-Boy before she got her awaking potion's from her bag and made him drink some. "Wake up. I feel like you girl panter is going to eat me and Queen for lunch...and I wouldn't let that happen...but I don't think you would like me that much when you saw what happend if she did try and eat us..so WAKE up."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:07 am

Xander stirred. Then his eyes flew open, "GLACIE!!" he yelled. Then, he realized he was next to Bonnie, "Where am I and why did you make me drink that."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum