Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

5 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden Empty The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:06 am

It is the 18th century. Everyone is human except for 4 people. A forgotten legend tells of the 4 people. One, a boy, is a Formoexprobravi, which is a creature that can become anything that is an animal, even magical ones like Fire owls. Another, a girl, is a Rune, which knows every magical spell or chant and can maximize the spells power to whatever they want. Next, a girl, is an Alchemy which defies space and time and can bend it to their will and can create hexes and potions. Last, a boy, is a Hidden, which is a creature that can switch and place souls into anothers body or save a dieing soul and they are faster than light itself. But, one King looks for these 4 teens because he wishes to control the world and has a Shadow to assist him in his quest. A Shadow is also a powerful being and eats souls but it isn't on the same level as the other 4. But as ancient relics are eaten the Shadow grows stronger. Will the 4 teen save the world or will they're souls be eaten by the Shadow?

~`RULES`~
1.) Follow Forevers rules!
2.) Only ONE of each superior creature.
3.) No one is better than everyone on the rp. If you have a fight with someone, the battle will be a TIE. BOTH OF YOU WIN!!! If there is another outcome, I will MAKE you change your post before the rp will go on.
4.)You can't use any bad words in the story, but 'crap' is aloud.
5.) You are aloud 2 characters, no more. If you have more, I will warn you. But for the second charry it has to be a human.
6.) Please use your powers accordingly to the explanations. If you don't, I will pause the post until you change it.
7.)You must be accepted by me, before you can start rping
8.)The form must be fully filled out. Like, in the Family form, just put, "None" or "N/A" if you have no family
9.) Keep it PG-13 and under
10.)NO killing others characters without the persons permission.
11.) No one over the age of 18.
12.) NO ONE CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!
13.) You aren't fully 'awaken' so for the Rune, simple spells like fire, water, lightening. For Formoexprobravi, only a select few animals. For Alchemy, only healing potions, no hexes. And for Hidden, you can't save dieing souls or run as fast as light, but you are indeed faster than the average human.

Example:
Formoexprobravi Form:
Name: Xander Huff
Looks Like:The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden 4le2q13
Personality: He isn't the best to mess around or joke with. He is mostly serious and he rarely laughs. He likes to read books. He only smiles around his pet.
Family: His parents died. The King is his stepfather per say.
Magical Pet: An Ice Panther named Glacies.
History: His parents sold him when he first discovered his powers. He doesn't remember much but he always has had his pet Glacies.
Other:N/A

Character Form:
Name:
Personality:
Family:
Magical Pet:
History:
Other:

{I have changed the rules to 2 characters. I am making adjustments to the rules, so don't panic}

Last edited by Cheaka Higarashi on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Amour Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Character Form:
Alchemy Form:
Name: Bonnie Fire
Looks Like: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden 34936_129999667032290_100000667735360_87809_1782048_n
Personality: Bell is more of the. I-do-what-I-want-when-I-want, type of girl, she is quite smart and a smart-alick. She uses sarcasme like it is another part of her body and she loves to draw.
Family: N/A
Magical Pet: A black lion named Queen
History: She is sooo not going to tell you intill she knows you better
Other:...
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:37 am

{Accepted! :3}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:15 am

OOMM: Coolio! Very Happy -flees- You can find me in Spain when you would like to start...hey can they have crushes??
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:16 am

{yes. Since, originally, it was one charry, no one knew each other so no one could date until they all met. But yes you can have crushes.}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:14 am

OOMM: You do have to start...I have fled the state, and the country.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:22 am

{ I know but lets wait a little longer for people to sign up.}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:12 am

Rune Form:
Name: Reiko Kikimi
Looks Like: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden Msm25s
Personality: A quiet girl. She's always been 'different' so she doesn't tend to talk to 'real' people. She doubts herself a lot. She also bites her lip a lot. And she fiddles with her fingers from time to time. She also stares at people when she doesn't know what to say.
Family: Dead~
Magical Pet: An grey owl that goes by the name of: "Bluu."
History: She doesn't really remember. She doesn't know her mother or her father. She's just lived on the streets for as log as she can remember.
Other:
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:35 am

{accepted. ^^ Anyone want to have a human charry? If so, go ahead and make one. ^^}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:16 am

What forms are left open?
Silver
Silver
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

http://pkmnss.forumotion.net/index.htm?sid=f49140b512e9588413be3

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:25 am

{There is one form left. The 'Hidden' form. If you look up top the gender is already decided. You can't change is what so ever. The explanation of a 'Hidden' in up top. So go ahead.}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:35 am

Hidden Form:
Name: Doesn't have one. Just call him bones.
Looks Like: ...The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden Images14
Personality: Doesn't really care about anything. Rarely speaks.
Family: ...deceased because I don't feel like filling in more names.
Magical Pet: ...None
History: Grew up alone on the streets, stealing to live blah blah blah
Other: I dunno, he uses a chain as a weapon, I guess.

{I have changed the rules to 2 characters. I am making adjustments to the rules, so don't panic}[/quote]
Silver
Silver
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

http://pkmnss.forumotion.net/index.htm?sid=f49140b512e9588413be3

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:43 am

{lol accepted. You have the oldest character in the rp. ^^ I'll start the rp tomorrow.}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:51 am

Xander walked around the busy street. Merchants yelling on about sales and some business language. He turned a corner, turning into an alley way. He saw a white panther, "Ah, Glacie. I've been looking for you." he said, smiling. In response, Glacie purred and walked up to him. Xander's expression faded when he saw some muggers. They looked at him and they walked away, they knew who he was. "Glacie, lets go. We need to buy some food for tonight." he said. Turning around towards the streets, he walked towards a shop and looked at the food items on sale. Red apples, 50 cents, bread $1.00. He sighed, "Oi, the prices are going up." he said to the owner. The owner only shrugged and went back to yelling.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:00 am

{Hey~ Another night owl... |D}

"Hey!! You have to pay for that!! Theif!!"
Ignoring the merchants words, Reiko ran, a bag full of goodies in her hand as she rounded a few counters to try and loose the merchant chasing after her. Finding a street that was highly populated, she slowed to a walk, regaining her breath slowly as she blended in with the crowd. She sighed before smiling lightly to herself, peering into her bag. "Yes... This should last me awhile..." She muttered to herself.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:20 am

Bonnie was sitting in the dark shadows and waiting, and watching. Something was happing and she was not going to be a part of it...at least not yet. So she waited, finding odd little things to do in the shadows.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:22 am

Xander looked around, mostly at people who were whispering among themselves of his white panther. He saw a girl run by, being chased by a merchant. "Aw, the streets are lively as ever." he said. He looked over at Glacie, "Come on, we need to go before those filthy rich people ask to buy you." he said. More than once has he had to deal with the rich and asking for his ice panther. He turned down all offers, because Glacie was the only family he had left.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:28 am

Reiko smiled to herself again and hid in an alleyway. She sighed, looking in the bag again and pulling out a loaf of bread. She slid down the wall, tearing off a piece and nibbling on it. Her owl, Bluu, landed on her shoulder and nuzzled her neck. "Hey Bluu, hungry?" She asked, tearing off a piece and offering it to her owl, who greedly ate it. She continued eatting her piece, looking at the food again with a small smile.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:33 am

Xander walked about the streets, his panther at his side, never leaving him. The Glacie looked up into the air and sniffed. She turned her head down an alley way and ran. Xander's eyes lit up in fear, "Glacie!!" he yelled and he ran after her. When he finally caught up, Glacie was looking at an owl on a girls shoulder, "Great." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:38 am

"Whoa..." Reiko muttered, staring at the panther before her with wide blue eyes. She smiled again.
Bluu stared at the panther for a moment before nudging closer to Reiko.
"Want some?" She tore off a piece of bread, offering it to the panther, unaware ofthe boy's presence.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:43 am

Glacie never once looked at the piece of bread. She licked her lips, about to pounce onto her prey. "NO!!!" yelled Xander. He tackled Glacie to the ground, one hand on her throat and the other next to her head, on the ground. He bent down to her ear, "Hush, I know your hungry, I'll buy you some meat ok? Just way a little longer." he said, in almost a whisper. Glacies eyes met up with his. She nodded.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:47 am

She blinked.
Bluu blinked then flew off.
"Hey! Bluu come-- Ugh! You stupid bird!!" Then she looked over at the boy and panther, and her cheeks stained pink, and she bit down on her lip. "U-U-uh..." She muttered, not really sure at what just happened.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:50 am

Xander let go of Glacie and she stood up. Xander looked over at the girl, "Sorry for startling you. This is my...pet panther. We are.........special you might say." he said, his face held a serious expression. "She was hungry when she caught the scent of your owl there." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:54 am

Reiko stared at him for a moment before shaking her head. "D-Don't worry 'bout it." She said quietly. "Bluu always seems able to attract... guests." She stared at him a bit longer. "'Special'... you say?" She bit her lip again.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:57 am

Xander looked at the ground, "Yea. I don't know why but........I think I feel a strong magical force emanating from you. What are you? A witch? A Rune? Tell me and I'll tell you."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum