Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Gods are Amoung Men.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When Gods are Amoung Men. - Page 2 Empty Re: When Gods are Amoung Men.

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:44 am

Kora

While her body healed and she slept, and drifted around her memories.
Finding one of her favorites- the day she had first saw Hades was always one for her to remember. He looked so rugged but he was telling a story with Zeus and Poseidon and his grin- it was devilish with all the charm- he lit up the area around him.
She drifted to the thought of Hades and slept blissful.

Demeter

"What do you mean she chose to stay with him?" Demeter turned and studied the God as her daughter and the God of Death disappeared.
"And why do I need to be careful? He has our daughter dancing and acting like a whore- she's never been interested in men since it was foretold she would love one...one..." she trailed off as she looked out the villa window and saw the trail of "death..." she mumbled as she turned back to look at Zeus terrified.
"You have to save her- you have to demand that he give her back to us- he stole her Zeus no matter what you say."

Ares

He held a look of disgust as he once again pushed the Goddess away from him- he had felt Acacia's pain- and felt her run away from him.
And for that he was angry enough to kill the Goddess in front of him.
"You are disgusting and need to go back to your husband" he spat out as he turned on his heel and went to find the mortal who had stolen his heart and soul. To apologize- to assure her that he was only for her.
He grimaced as he thought about the concerns he would have to sooth and almost all of them would come from the other gods behaviors on Earth and the stories that were passed around.
"Gods be with me..." he mumbled as he started to go to where he sensed her soul.

Minthe

She had seen the God dismiss the Goddess without a second thought and it tumbled through her head again as she approached the discarded Goddess with a proposition. "A mortal stealing a God? I'll help you- if you help me." she said softly as they both stood and watched the God walk away from them.

Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:07 am

Hades

Hades smiled as he watched the young girl jump down from his arms and run over to Cerberus. The flowers that grew around him started to change into a light blue, with a touch of pink to them. Before long they went back up to the castle, the laughter of a child echoed through the halls as Iridis race back inside. As Hades stepped in he looked to one of his helpers, letting them know they could take Iridis back to her mother, Hades was going to go up to his study.

As he stepped in his study he sighed, smoke rolled from under his robs, engulfing him for a moment before reveling him to be changed. Now he was relaxed, slipping into a nice pair of pants and a loose top. He looked up at his book collection, grabbing on before he sat down. Before long Hades himself had slipped into a small slumber, resting his book against his chest.

Acacia

Acacia sat up on the pillar, honestly losing track of time and just of her surroundings in general. She turned slightly looking over her shoulder at the sounds of someone approaching. Ocean blue eyes looked down at Ares from her place in the sky, the faintest of smiles filled her lips as she looked down at him. She was encased in moonlight. "How did you find this place?" She asked as he walked towards her.

Acacia didn't move from her spot, she just crossed her legs as she looked at him, wind wipping her hair and dress again. The scent of the fully bloomed acacia trees and the ocean danced around them.

Zeus looked over at Demeter, a deep sigh leaving his lips again. "Demeter, she chose this, and I agreed to it. This is your last warning to stop, I won't protect you should Hades lose his temper." He paused, turning away from her. "Kora gave her life so another could live, Hades did nothing to change that about her, she had decided this long ago..." And with that, Zeus was gone, off to enjoy the rest of the festival.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:39 am

Kora

She woke with a start and noticed the change in the air- it was colder then it had been when she first arrived. She sat up and she looked down at the mess that was her gown and looked at the golden splatters that was her blood.
"Oh..." she said softly as she looked at the dark dress that was laid out for her- she walked over to it and with a touch the black turned to a soft light baby pink- one of her preferred colors. She quickly stripped in the brisk air and then wandered out of the room- her feet on a path to a location she didn't know, but when she stopped in the opening of the study- she knew that her heart had been the one on the mission. She watched his sleep but she felt grief come off him in waves and didn't understand his pain- she approached softly and then committed to her decision. She moved the book, and crawled into his arms, her head laid on his chest, feeling his heart pound softly. And with a sigh, she allowed herself to go back to sleep.
Comforted by his arms being around her.

Ares

He watched her, the breeze shifting her hair and dress so softly, accenting the curves she had and he had to stifle a groan as he could feel the fact that she was cold towards him now.
"I...I sensed your soul." he decided to be transparent for anything that she asked of him. She was important, and while he sensed that what the other goddess had done had affected the way that she felt toward him, he wasn't going to lose her.
"I....sense it because we are tied together..." he paused and thought about his words carefully, ''at the moment by both the fates and the gods."

Demeter

She sat in the silence of the villa and thought about what Zeus had just said. Had her daughter really choose to leave her?
How could she have done that? And she couldn't believe that Hades, Hades
of all gods and demi-gods. She was fated to be with Hades?
Demeter felt the anger bubbling up and her mind flashed to the nymph that she had seen standing in the shadows of the forest anger rolling off her in waves as she had stared at Kora.
She...she could be useful...
Demeter disappeared in smoke and went to seek out the nymph to have a discussion.

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:23 am

Hades

It had been a few short hours before Hades woke, the scent of tea and fresh rain filled his nose, along with the feeling of movement against him. His blue eyes fluttered open, looking at his handmaiden with a raised eyebrow. She was trying to move Iridis. He waved her away before he looked down at the little scene before him. Iridis, his little moon flower was curled up in Kora's arms, snuggled right up to her chest, her small fingers twirled a piece of Kora's long hair. He then looked to the Goddess in his arms, the way she held Iridis was like that of a mother holding her child.

Hades began to shift slightly, adjusting them to a more comfortable position, allowing Kora to rest more evenly against his chest. He picked his book back up, going back to reading. He gently began to brush his fingers through her hair, keeping it from falling in her face. His eyes wandered back over to her, a pain filled his chest. For tonight he would allow this, he would allow her to be close to him, closer then he had ever let anyone but Iridis. But when morning came he would separate himself from her, he just didn't want to be the bad guy anymore, and she deserved so much more.

Acacia

Acacia looked at the God before her, she knew in that moment that if she leaned forward far enough she would fall right into his arms, and she knew he would catch her. Instead she moved over from where she was sitting. "Fates Fates Fates... Lets talk about something else?" She asked, holding her hand out to him, motioning for him to join her up where she sat. Acacia watched as he climb up and sat next to her, catching the last of the sun setting, and the moon rising.

As the moon kissed the sea before them, lighting up the blue green waters of Greece, Acacia looked forward again, allowing her tilt her head to the side. "Is she always like that?" Acacia asked as she looked at Ares, "You don't have to answer that, Kora.. Er, Persephone she told me that there are rules about what I can know." In truth she wanted to know if she would win this war, if she could protect her people. If she could live up to the Gods expectations. Acacia set her hands next to herself, gripping the stone under her, never once taking her eyes from Ares.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:08 am

Kora

As if sensing his thoughts Kora's eyes fluttered open and flew up to his face, "You have a daughter...and you saved my life...I felt that blessing when we danced- so did you. You're an amazing man..." her free hand reached up her fingers trailing into his short beard to cup his cheek and pulled his face down to hers, her lips pressing into his softly. Her eyes closing as she once again tasted just the faintest taste of chocolate. She pulled away and settled back onto his chest. Letting the smell of tea and a fresh spring rain and the warm air lull her back to sleep.

Ares

"Oh no...she's always like that. No matter who, what, or how long we've gone without speaking. She's married- and maybe at one point in my life it didn't matter. But its mattered for a long time- and she still thinks she can act like that. Hence why I avoid her..." he spoke softly as he joined her and sat and looked up at the starry sky. The scent of salt faint on the breeze.
"There are some things you can't know but that plays more into you destiny- telling you about someone's personality- I'll do that all damn day." he chuckled softly as he looked down at her again.
She was beautiful beyond compare.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:36 am

Hades

Night had turned into day, and soon enough the underworld was in a full flurry. Hades stood in his study, looking down at the book in his hands. There was much to plan for in the coming weeks, war approached them. He paused for a moment as he heard a giggle fill the air. He looked over his shoulder seeing Persephone behind him. He closed the book, setting it back on the shelf before he walked towards her. He stepped behind her, allowing a necklace to drop in front of her, it was a simple red jewel, ever so dainty. "I think this may come in handy." he said softly, clasping it before he stepped around her, leaning against the wall.

"As long as you were that we can be apart, however, it will only last four hours, after that... You run the risk of dying." He said to her, crossing his arms over his chest. "If you are ever in need of help while away from me all you need to do is pound the Earth twice, and I will be there." He spoke softly. Hades stepped forward, he lightly looped his finger around the chain of the necklace, gently pulling her closer to him. "No mortal or mortal weapon can break this chain." He said softly before allowing his lips to gently pass over his.

Before she could lean in he disappeared into a cloud of smoke, reappearing down the hall a bit. " You should go see Acacia. Its the anniversary of her fathers death." He called as he walked away, stuffing on of his hands in his pockets.

Acacia

The night had ended with just the two of them talking. Acacia spent most of the time asking him about the stories she had heard of his great wars, she couldn't help but lightly lean into him as she listen, being drawn to the man she dreamt about most. They had parted ways when Hermes appeared, sending word to the God of War that his father needed him. Before protest could be made she was gone, allowing him to leave.

Now the sun was up, and so was she. She stared down at the men bellow her, a deep sigh left her lips. She hadn't been able to sleep, then again she never could on this night. Before the sun was fully in the sky she was gone, gone to the middle of the garden her friend had "found" now that she thought about it she knew Kora created it for her.

At her feet sat two acacia trees, one white and one red. The trees had been planted in honor of her parents, it was a place she would go to speak with them, or when she was feeling overwhelmed, and overwhelmed she was. The young girl knelt down, folding her legs under her, setting two laurels down. "Its finally here father... The war we tried to stop..." She paused, here she forgot everything, forgot the death she experienced and the love she finally got. Her face lit up as that came across her mind, a small laugh left her lips as she looked up at the two trees. "Is it bad that I want to be selfish. Is it wrong to think a Mortal could be with a God?" She spoke softly, her words flowing in the wind.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:07 am

Kora

She played with the jewel that was now around her neck- and walked out of his study, a projection of her splitting off and going back to the mortal realm to comfort her friend.
Her physical self needed to find the little girl that had crawled into her arms while she was with Hades.
His daughter.
Oh gods he had a daughter.
And she was gorgeous- but not a goddess or a demi-goddess.
Which meant that she was a nymph. And that was interesting. She had never pictured Hades to want to be a father.
And yet...it was interesting.
She was walking intently as she wandered around the castle looking for the small girl.
And then...it hit her. Why would a child be indoors during the day? What joy did that bring someone?
So she flipped on her heel and turned to an entrance to the expansive garden. What they used for a sun burned above casting a blue tinged light across everything.
It really was gorgeous here. She hadn't seen it when she was first brought down- and as she turned in a small circle just taking in the beauty and wounder.

Her projection fell softly down next to her friend and heard her question fall from her lips, "Oh dear one- of course it's not wrong to want to be with a god? Who wouldn't...? Just think of what he may accomplish in bed..." She sighed dreamly and then realized what she said, "Oh Gods Acacia did I really just say that...how improper." she shifted her form and gently pushed Acacia's shoulder.
"It really is okay to want to be with him Acacia- one could say that you're blessed to be with him." she offered a small wink and then turned somber.
"I'm sorry for today my dear friend. I know how hard it is for you and- I'd have come physically but...I have something that is as equally urgent. Plus...I sense another is coming to offer comfort- and I'd like to be able to exit quickly." she laughed softly again.
She laid her head on the other woman's shoulder and waited for her to speak her thoughts.

Ares

He had been summoned away at dawn when the sun rose- but then he had felt her pain and confusion wash over him and he left the war meetings to see what was going on. When he landed he could see her across a far distance and he slowly started to walk forward, she looked to be in prayer, and he wouldn't inturrupt that process for her. Not in this location.
He saw the two distinct trees and his heart squeezed at the loss of the great warrior that had been her father.

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:53 am

Aphrodite

Aphrodite had called upon Minthe and Demeter. That mortal who had caught and stole Ares attention from her. But this wasn't a normal mortal, neither was her relationship with Ares. The Gods had blessed them to be together, and no matter what was thrown at the two they were still twisted by fate, she was still locked in and set to be with Ares. She had drifted into thought as she waited for the others to join her, the more she thought about it the more angry she was.

Just as the other Goddess walked in the glass in her hand shattered under its grip. Her clear seafoam green eyes looked up at the two. "You want Persephone back here with us... And you want Hades to yourself. I on the other hand want that Mortal dead." Her words were sharp with venom, as she looked at the women.

Hades

Hades had gone off to Mt. Olympus, going to see Zeus. As he entered where his brother stood he paused, "Something troubling you?" He asked as he looked at his brother. Zeus had let out an exhale, before he turned and looked at the other male, "Forgive me brother, I mean no foul. But do be mindful she is my daughter." Thats all Zeus said about the subject, before Hades could even react he changed the topic. "Athena has chosen sides, she stands with the mortal girl Acacia, but only if her intentions stay true..." The males went about discussing which gods were on which side, keeping Hades plenty distracted from the underworld.

Iridis had woken after her adoptive father and Kora had risen. Her blue eyes looked around the room, Hades had set her on his bed and tucked him in. Before she could be caught up by her handmaiden she trailed off, running off to her secret place. As her feet hit the earth outside of the castle, small patches of moonflowers grew where imprints of her feet would have been. The small girl giggled as she ran off, her giggle echoing around her. She had managed to get away unseen, or so she thought. Iridis ran over to Cerberus, smiling at the large guard dog before she slipped through her gateway between the mortal realm and the underworld.

The small girl appeared next to a small river, connected to a lovely little water fall. She walked over to her tree, reaching in its hiddy-hole and grabbing her book, sitting down with it. "T-The..T-Tro-Trojan... Waar..." Her finger pressed to the page, trying to read them in english and not in tongues.

Acacia

Acacia jumped slightly at the sound of her friends voice, her face lit up slightly as she looked over to her friend who sat next to her now. "Are you sure we are talking about the same person." She said with a smile and a wink. "Its fine, you can make it up to me later." She said before she watched her friend leave with the wind. Her blue eyes looked over her shoulder, "I know your there, you can come out." She said with a soft smile, standing from her seated position. She picked up the basket that sat between the two trees, holding it in her hands as she looked at Ares as he stepped out.

"I always thought it would be here..." She spoke as she looked at him, then looked up to the tree, a bright laugh left her lips, "To think that I use to sit here and pray that you would show up and just take me away from all this mess. I mean you probably knew.. know that... ya know, being connected and all." She said as she gently laughed again. Things seemed to be settling down.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:07 pm

Kora

Her projection rolled back to her and she had to smile as she thought about Acacia- even though she wanted to be there in person Acacia needed to be comforted by someone else. Someone who she related to and loved- even though she had a hard time admitting it.

She saw the foot prints on the ground of recently sprouted moon flowers and dropped down and touched one of the blossoms watching it change color, "Wonderful..." her voice full of admiration and amazement, then she stood back up and followed the prints and found herself going deeper and deeper into the maze of the garden. She passed Cerberus and slipped into the mortal realm coming out and seeing the small girl by the river her fingers pressed lightly to the pages, tracing over what Kora could see as bumps in the pages.
She approached softly and sat next to her- she knew she had been sensed the second she came out of the underworld- the blind held their own magic.
"Persephone my lady." she said as she introduced herself- she looked at the book and saw what where the Greeks tongue pressed into the pages.
"Oh- the Trojan War was glorious." her face shifted into a smile as she thought about the reason it even started..."the face that launched a thousand ships." was..she shook her head and looked at the beautiful hideaway she had followed the girl too.
The soft water was lulling and relaxing.

Demeter

"You know I can't touch the mortal anymore then she can- you have to have a mortal vessel do your dirty work there Aphrodite. But that doesn't mean that we can't help each other.
We need to sway the leader of the opposing force....have him kill your mortal.
It'll be all the sweeter that Ares will spend all this time for her- feel for her, and then she dies. His grief and anger will drive him back to your bed." Demeter spoke softly as she conjured up a water surface made of earth and flowers sprouted up and made a basin and then she grabbed a pitched of water and poured it into the bowl. When it reached an appropriate level she set the jug aside and looked at the picture that was forming of Kora and the little girl- "Who is she?" she asked Minthe as the other two woman leaned in.

Minthe

Minthe looked at the two angry goddess and realized that she was more in line with Aprodite then she was Demeter- she wanted the spring goddess to be dead.
She wanted her blood spilling across the ground- and she wanted to remind Hades that she wasn't a nymph to be messed with. And then she saw the girl- and for a moment her heart twisted as she cared for the tyke but...her anger won out.
"Hades adoptive daughter- she's a blind nymph. I know a mortal close to Leonidas that you can possess to influence him..." she supplied to Aphrodite as she waited to see what Demeter wanted to do. But she knew...she knew she would be killing the Goddess. Her hands tightened into fists as she once again saw the two of them kissing with such passion.

Demeter

She shifted and studied the layout of where they were at- not the best for a tactical fight but it was best for an ambush..."We'll go after the girl first. Drag her under the water- Kora won't be able to sit back when a child is in danger. We offer a trade- her for the girl- and then when she gives herself up we'll take her.
Figure out how to break the curse she's under- and break her free from the underworld." she looked at the other woman- deadly serious. "I want that mortal dead as well for making my daughter sacrifice herself." she pulled a potion out of thin air and handed it to Aphrodite knowing that she wasn't the best at mixing brews to help her magic, "He'll fall in love with the mortal you posses and you can influence him to a greater degree and quickly. Since the day fast approaches for them to met their fate."

Ares

He sat down in the same spot that had been vacated by Kora moments before and looked at the two trees in greater detail answering the first question he had heard on the wind as he walked up to her, "I'm not going to force you into anything my love- but it's not selfish to want me." he looked at her out of the corner of his eyes with a crooked grin, "And no- I didn't know that. The connection we have is different- you're prayers would have had to have been said in my temple or alter for me to hear...had I known I'd have come sooner." he spoke softly as he fully looked at her now.
"You are amazingly strong, courageous and gods you put Aphrodite to shame with your beauty- I'd have come down in a heart beat to take you away had I know Acacia." and with this he cupped her face and brought it up to his lips pulling her body onto his lap as his mouth covered hers.

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:54 pm

Iridis

Her small hands stopped moving as she felt the presence of Kora. "Father... Lord Hades reads it to me all the time." Iridis said as she held it up to Kora, "He had this book made for me so I could learn to read it. But I can only do it here, that sea hag never lets M'Lord read to me." She spoke looking off towards the water. Something wasn't right, she had a bad feeling...

Aphrodite

Aphrodite gave the sea nymph a smirk, before she took the potion from Demeter. Her seafoam green eyes looked to the mother of spring, "When you capture Kora, bring her back here. I can put a sleep spell on her that will slow the effects once they start. Hopefully it will slow down her death." With a flick of her wrist the two were gone, standing near Kora and Iridis.

Aphrodite made her way down to the mortal realm, hiding her true form, hiding as a lovely bar maid. Her eyes locked on the male she needed to spell, moving to work her magic. Soon enough he would be under her spell, allowing them to get closer to Leonidas.

Iridis

The harsh scent of mint filled her nose, causing the small girl to stand and back away from the tree they sat under. Her bare feet were brushed with the cold water behind her. She was scared as to what was gonna happen, but she couldn't run, Demeter already had her. "Persephone Run!" Iridis yelled, as the older Goddess snatched her up by the neck. The young girl was scared, she clutched her book in her small hands.

Acacia

Acacia's face lit up a bit more as he called her my love... She could fell herself slipping, allowing herself to give in. Before she could react more he pulled her into a kiss, bringing her down to his lap. She adjusted herself, sitting with her legs around his hips, kissing him back faintly. Her hands travelled lightly up to his, removing them from her face, letting them travel down her body. After a brief moment she pulled away, pushing him back. "You are pure evil." She said with a laugh as she pushed him all the way back, to where he was laying down. "I will have you know, that just because your my favorite doesn't mean you can just walk up here and do that when ever." She teased him, letting her hands rest against his chest.

Acacia looked down at him, a soft exhale left her lips before she looked down at him. "Why did you chose me? Whenever I asked my father he never told me. He would just say that the Gods chose who they chose." She asked, trailing her fingers up his arms, gently drawing patterns against his skin.

Leonidas

Leonidas looked up from his war table as one of his warriors walked in. He didn't say anything, his eyes just landed on the lovely woman behind him. "And how can I assist a lovely woman such as yourself?" He asked looking her up and down as he stepped in front of his war table, blocking her view from it just incase she was trying to steal intel from him.

The female smirked at him, walking over to him with a swing in her step. "On the contrary darling, it is I who can assist you." She smiled, leaning to whisper in his ear. "I know who you target." She purred, nipping at his ear as she released a subtle scent to intoxicate him.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:15 pm

Kora

She moved when the girl moved to an alert position- her senses tingling as she felt the air change.
Iridis took one step back and Kora could hear the water move and she turned around in a fluid motion and saw her mothers hand wrapped around the young girls throat she lurched forward crying, "No." her eyes wide with fear.
"No- she's innocent in all of this Mother."

Demeter

Her grip tightened on the young girl as she had her daughters full attention.
"I will release her only if you come with me." she saw her daughters nod and slowly she lowered the nymph down to the ground.

Kora

She grabbed Iridis and pulled her close- "Run little dove." she pushed her body towards the entrance of the underworld- before she had taken a step she felt intense rage flare out and all the sudden Minthe had her in a choke-hold. Kora shifted and grabbed the arm that was across her neck and flung her chest and head down, using the force of the movement and her own strength she flung the nymph over her shoulder and over her head, slamming her back onto the ground.
"RUN!" this time Kora pushed the young girl hard towards the exit as Demeter made a move to capture the girl again, "Don't stop Iridis- for anything. Run." Kora moved as Minthe attacked again. Rage transformed her beautiful face.

Minthe

She saw the older goddess release the girl, and how Kora was so sefless to trade her own life for the young nymph and rage filled her.
Could she do no wrong? Could she not be so perfect? Minthe would have saved herself in a heart beat- and with that thought in her mind all Minthe wanted to do was kill the goddess and she moved in- and got her in a surprise choke-hold and then she was gasping for air as the goddess threw her over her head to get out of it. She got back up quickly and moved in again as Demeter moved to recapture the girl. She could die too- she hated how much time Hades spent with her.
"I can't wait to have your blood spill across my hands." she sneered as she brought out a knife and spun it around her fingers with experience.

Ares

He let her push him on his back and looked at the beautiful woman that currently was straddling him, her dress moving to revel more then she thought it would and he was going to take in the sight.
"I chose you- because you were a fighter- I could see it when he placed you on my alter and prayed for strength. I saw that great things would come- and why would I turn that blessing away from you? And then I chose you because of everything you grew up to be. Which is wonderful Acacia." and then he moved fluidly and flipped control and rolled her on to her back and kissed her again as he pressed his body down onto hers.

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:11 am

Hades & Iridis

Iridis looked over her shoulder for a moment as Kora spoke, her eyes went wide as she saw Demeter reach for her again. She step through the gate and raced forward, running right into the river sytx, racing back to the castle. Tears filled her eyes as she ran, her senses being thrown off from all the quick movement. Before long she had made it to Cerberus, clinging to the dog as she sobbed. "Father help..." She cried.

Hades was standing with Zeus, they were looking over a vision the fates had shown about the war that was coming, it showed the numbers of each side from the view of an eagle. Suddenly he clutched his chest, he could feel the panic and terror that filled not only Kora but... Iridis The Gods eyes turned black, and with a side step he was gone from Zeus with no word, appearing behind Iridis. "What is wrong my moonflower, where is Persephone?" He asked bending down to hold the young girl who sobbed against him.

He looked over at Zeus, who arrived after him, "What is the meaning of this Brother! She will die if she is out too long." He growled standing up, still holding Iridis. Panic had started to take over, he turned and looked to the child in his arms, setting her down before taking her hands. "What happened?"

The small girl began to speak through her tears, telling Zeus and Hades about the Goddess and Nymph that had attacked her. Hades held Iridis close to him, looking at his brother. "If anything happens to Persephone, I will kill Demeter." With that the three of them were in Olympus, beginning their search for the Goddess of Spring, all the while Hades waited. Waited for her to call for him.

Acacia

Acacia let out a soft gasp as she was rolled over on to her back with him on top of her. Her toned legs slid up his body, one wrapping around his hip, pushing him closer to her as they kissed. One hand moved to rest against his jawline and neck, the other slid down his chest, slightly pushing him back, just enough to part their lips. Acacia had her eyes closed as she let out a shaky breath.

"We shouldn't..."

She whispered, her hand gripping his tunic, the other pulling him back into another kiss. They really shouldn't, they really shouldn't be doing this right now, but she didn't want to stop, she wanted to be selfish, wanted something that was just for her. Even if it was for just a few moments she wanted him. Just like she knew he wanted her.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:57 pm

Doing us a heck Karen.

Demeter

Demeter went after the young girl and entered the underworld to try and get her but once she came upon the rive Stxy she gave up the hunt- she wasn't blessed and knew she would die if she touched it. With a scream of rage that transformed her beautiful face she turned back to the mortal world- back towards Minthe and Kora when she heard Minthe's comment, "I can't wait to have your blood spill across my hands." she flew forward as Kora pulled a dagger from her robes and spun it around until the handle of the dagger was back in her palm, "You think you're a match for me Minthe?" she heard Kora scoff as they moved in towards each other.
Demeter sent out a wave of power and blasted Kora in the back, knocking her forward- her back now showed the marks of the blast. Her skin burnt and gold blood spilled out as Kora collapsed on the ground in pain.
"Our deal was to not kill her Minthe." Demeter rushed forward but Minthe threw the dagger and it landed deeply in Demeter's chest. And then Demeter watched in horror as Minthe crouched down next to Kora and gripped her hair, pulling her head up with a yank and her fist slammed into her face, once...twice...three times. Blood spurted out and Demeter heard a crunch as Kora's nose and cheek bone broke under the force of her blows.
"Our agreement changed. She's going to die." Demeter took a few steps forward after she yanked the dagger out but her body was healing slowly, and then Kora and Minthe were gone. Demeter fell to her knees with a scream of pain and rage. "Zeus!"

Minthe

They appeared at Minthes home- and she let her grip on Kora's hair go and the goddess's head fell to the ground, Minthe kicked her in the stomach and the chest over and over until she heard with satisfaction ribs break. She stepped away and went to find her knifes- she would make it so that she was unrecognizable to all the gods- and then she would dump her beaten, broken and bloody body at the gates of Olympus.
And then she would run and hide.
She no longer cared about being with Hades. She just wanted to kill the person that had ruined her chances with the god.
Rage was transforming her beautiful face as she thought about what she had lost. Queen of the Underworld. She grabbed her knife set and went back to the goddess.
She kicked her onto her back and saw the bruises that were already forming on her pale skin, the ruby glittered at her neck but it was dull in color. She ripped it off and tossed it somewhere in the room. Kora's eyes flew open and she looked around wildly. Minthe could see the panic in her eyes.
"I am going to kill you..." Minthe spoke softly as she knelt down near Kora and gathered her hair in her hands and with a swift movement she sliced the hair off, hacking at the beautiful curls until her hair was in clumps around them. Her scalp bleeding from where Minthe had cut her on purpose.
"Who's beautiful now?" she whispered softly- she saw Kora weakly raise her hand and she reached over and gripped her fingers and pulled them back until one by one they broke. Kora gasped in pain but struggled to move.
The blast to her back since it was delivered by a god stopped her healing. And Minthe was taking advantage of it.

Kora

She woke up in pain- the scent of the ocean on the air- her vision hazy and she saw multiple of everything floating in her vision. But as she focused Minthe was brought into the picture.
She could see her lips moving but she couldn't hear anything due to the buzzing in her ears, but she felt Minthe cut off her hair, cut into her scalp. And then she remembered what Hades had said- she just needed to hit the ground twice- and he would come for her. Tears leaked out the corner of her eyes as she attempted to raise her arm and hand to do just that and then felt her fingers break one by one.
I can't die here. I won't die here. was the only thought racing through her head over and over.
She was a goddess.
And this nymph was going to learn what happened when you messed with the Gods.
With steely determination she looked her dead in the eyes- rage filling her violet eyes, "I will not die here." she spit out- each word took effort to speak, "You...will."

Ares

Gods she was wonderful- he heard her comment and responded with his own, "We should." and he kept up the gentle assault on her and her senses until he felt it.
The sky changed colors from blue to a raging storm- lightning flashed across the sky and thunder boomed.
He pulled away and looked up and knew- "My love- I must go- something is wrong." he kissed her again, wild and filled with passion.
"I don't want to leave you my love." he pulled away again and this time moved away from her.
If he touched her again he would not respond to Zeus.
Which could and would get them both in trouble.
A kiss again on her beautiful lips and then he was gone- summoned to Zeus's side.
"Yes father?" his voice was tight and filled with a barely contained rage.
He saw Hades there- and a small nymph with tears streaming down her face. He changed his tone- no need to scare the girl more. As he felt it rolling off of her in waves- fear.

Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:51 am

Acacia

Acacia sat back on her hands and bottom as she was left alone. Something was wrong and knew it had to be important if Zeus was giving them the lightning show he was now. "Come back soon..." She whispered softly before she stood and moved to sit under the trees, leaning against one before she opened her basket and grabbed a peach from it, bitting deep into its flesh. A soft hum echoed through the air as she sat there, waiting for him. At least for a bit she was sit there.

Lurking in the shadows stood another. One that under normal circumstances would never do what he was about to. At least not to someone that was favored by many Gods, including his mother. Heracles also famously known as Hercules stood there and watched her, watched how Ares only wanted her. The male couldn't stop what was about to happen, Aphrodite had gotten the best of him, and now he would become a monster for her wicked games. As soon as Ares was gone he stepped out, beginning to walk over to her, pausing when he heard a twig snap under his feet. He moved quickly, grabbing her and pinning her to the ground by the throat before she could run, or scream.

Pure panic filled her eyes, her lips parted as she tried to scream, but she was unable to, his hand gripped her throat tighter. She looked into his eyes, they were red, blood red, he had been put under a spell. She tried to fight him off but he was too strong. Hercules pushed her over, pinning her on her hands and knees. "Aphrodite sends her blessing..."

The story she would give would be that she blacked out after that, even though she would remember just what happened....

Hades

Hades looked over at Ares, heat could be felt rolling off of his body, he was pissed. If this was Demeter's work he would kill her. If anything happened to Persephone... Suddenly his knees buckled and he dropped to his knees. Clutching Iridis as the small girl let out a soft cry. She wasn't wearing the necklace, he could feel it, feel it leave the warmth of her body. Zeus looked down at his brother, reaching to take his arm and help him up. Before he could say anything he felt Demeter call him, with a flash she was before them.

Hades looked to the lesser Goddess as he stood, he set Iridis down, taking a deep breath. "Where is she Demeter?" He asked calmly at first. Iridis rushed over to Ares, taking his hand, "Is lady Persephone gonna be okay M'lord..." She asked him with a whimper, her blind eyes looked off to the distance, she prayed Persephone was okay, she means a lot to Hades. The girl trembled, suddenly it was very cold around them. Hades had lowered the temperature in Olympus at Demeter's silence. Hades shifted, grabbing her by her throat, gripping so tightly he could fell her neck crushing under his hand. It was rare that Hades ever let his temper consume him.

But this was Persephone we were talking about... He loved her more than anything, and he knew Iridis would as well. He opened his closed eyes as he looked at her, "Where is she?" His eyes were jet black, and filled with death. Zeus took a deep breath, in all the years he had been King, he had never done this. As all the Gods and Goddess gathered in Olympus, he blocked them from the Mortal world, even his son was blocked from the love of his life, during one of the times she would need him the most. Until Persephone was found, all the Gods would be numbed from their mortals, they also would be locked in Olympus.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:34 am

Karen. Why you gotta play. Doing us this heck again.

Minthe
She looked down at the goddess with glee in her eyes, "No Persephone. I won't..." her hand trained down Kora's cheek and sliced it open with a smooth cut. Golden liquid dripped out and she admired it. She looked down at the broken goddess but found steely eyes staring back into her soul.
"You will. ran through her head as once again but she looked down at the goddess and saw the warmth leaving her body. Saw the blood that was starting to bubble up out of the woman's mouth. And a smirk grew once again on her face, "Tisk tisk tisk. I expected you to last longer..."

Demeter

Demeter looked up and found that she was staring up Zeus and Hades. In a flash Poseidon was up standing next to his two brothers. Each one exuding major power, and strength. She swallowed softly as her wounds started to heal quicker on Olympus. Then she heard Hades question and looked away with defiance.
"Not to be known by you." she spat out.
And then she felt it. The anger that rolled off of all three of them.
The air temperature dropped dramatically and her breath froze on the air as she released it from her body. The smell of the sea during a storm could be felt on the air as Poseidon let lose his anger as well- he may not know exactly what was going on. But he knew what Hades was feeling- the three of them were connected in a way that the rest of the gods were not. So he sensed the love for Kora. And he also sensed the fear rolling off both Hades and Zeus and he didn't know what that meant.
And the smell of fresh cracked lightening mixed in- and then she felt it.
She was grounded to Olympus.
They all were.
Her mouth fell open on a soft gasp.
Zeus...had never grounded them to Mt. Olympus before. And then she heard Hades ask again.
Her blue eyes looked up into his- and saw the pure black that emanated out of them.
But still she remained quiet.

Ares

He felt the three Gods anger- he sensed the fear- and he fed off of it.
He breathed it in and felt it settle into his muscles- power started to ripple off of him.
And then he felt it- his connection to the mortal realm was cut.
He couldn't sense Acacia.
And for a moment he felt fear- but he knew she was strong.
She could take care of herself for mere minutes.
She was strong- and didn't need him. Which he loved. So he dismissed the thought.
"You're causing trouble for all the Gods and Goddess right now Demeter- we are all grounded to Mt. Olympus. Just tell us where she is?" he demanded. He felt Iridis take his hand into hers and he looked down at her in surprise.
No child came to him.

Demeter

She looked at the three major gods- at Ares- at the gods she felt approaching.
Then she focused on Zeus.
And she could see his pain, Hera came up and placed a hand on his upper arm and they shared a look of pure love and support, but also fear.
And she knew- she knew that she had messed up.
"Aphrodite, Minthe and I...conspired to capture Kora and bring her back out of Hades control. We...conspired to harm the mortal to right the scales...but Minthe...she decided on her own plan." at this she looked down..."I threw power at Kora and she went down, I hurt her to get her out of Minthe's path." she looked up at the three gods, a plead in her eyes, "Minthe threw the dagger at me and took Kora- to where I don't know. We were to come here...to Aphrodite's villa to figure out how to break the hold over her." she ended softly, "Minthe...she wants her dead."

Kora

She felt the blood start to bubble up in her throat- the cut on her cheek, and the warmth leaving her body.
Everything hurt.
She just wanted to slip away- but she wouldn't.
She would not die here.
Persephone looked at her again and spit the blood in her face, and spoke "My name is destroyer- you will die here." and with that Kora raised her left hand and it fell to the ground once...twice...and then she let it fall gently.
The blood was bubbling up again and she couldn't speak anymore- and the pain was overwhelming. But she needed to see him.
Needed to know she was safe.
So she waited.
He would come.
He would save her.
He promised.
So Hades would save her.
Wouldn't he?
A soft cloud of doubt entered her mind as it felt like hours passed that she lay in pain- dying.
She was so cold- and yet he wasn't here yet.

Minthe

Minthe fell back in disgust as she felt the warm blood hit her face.
And then- she heard what Kora said and her stomach twisted. She would not die here Minthe knew that the goddess would- but Minthe herself looked out for herself. She knew she would live.
But...doubt started to creep in as she watched the goddess lift her hand once, twice. She waited- expecting something to happen. But when nothing did?
She stood up and raised her foot, slamming it down on her hand over and over until she could see the mangled mess of bones. She watched as the goddess tried to scream, but choked on her blood.

Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:03 am

Hades

He felt it, it shook his body to the core. He chuckled faintly, "Because I love your daughter, I won't kill you. Yet." He growled, He squeezed her throat even tighter, burning her skin with his ice, leaving a mark. "You are banned from seeing your daughter. If you enter the underworld I will personally drowned you in the river styx." And like that he was gone, Zeus removed the hold he had on them, feeling his brother relax a little. A sense of ease washing over him. "Iridis, come." He called, holding his hand out for the little girl. Iridis looked to Ares, she could sense the pain he was about to feel. She quickly rushed over to Hades as he vanished in a poof of smoke.

Hades appeared with Iridis before Minthe and Kora. Before Minthe could land a blow on Kora he knocked her back with a blow to the stomach, sending her flying back. Iridis moved to Kora, placing her hands against the young woman. "Father... Sh-She's alive, but not for long." The little girl spoke, she could sense Kora's magic slowly returning, but it wasn't enough. Smoke wrapped around Minthe, shifting her to the underworld where she could sit in a cage until punishment was decided.

Hades moved over to Kora and Iridis, "My moonflower, do you think you can heal her?" Hades looked to the young nymph, she was special like her mother was. Iridis nodded, "If you take us to my river i can." she spoke, gently lifting Kora's head on her lap. With a bit of smoke they were where this all started. Hades stepped into the water, to keep from killing the life around them, he looked to his young daughter, watching as she worked her magic. Nymphs were nature creatures, mostly children of the gods, but there were a few that were extra special. Slowly plants began to grow around Kora, healing her as they did so, as she healed they moved down her body, before leaving her there, healed but still asleep.

Acacia

Silky black hair hung over her face, dress torn, body marked. And yet she still walked. Acacia made her way back into her villa, moving up to her room. Her handmaids all stood there, shocked and sad for their Domina at the scene they saw before her. Heracules had hurt her in more ways then one. He had bruised and marked her body all over. No matter how much she fought against him, he was too strong. When he was done he left her there, curled in a ball, waiting to be free.

Now she was home. She climbed the steps of her villa, walking into her room. "Leave me. All of you!" A roar left her lips, they all disappeared, leaving her like she wanted. Acacia stepped into her room, tearing away at her dress, looking in the mirror to see the bruises that lined her body. She was covered in cuts, bruises, and blood. She slammed her hands forward, smashing her mirror. A darkness began to wash over her, she was snapped back into reality, at the end of the day she was just a play thing for the gods. Her heart began to harden against them. She stopped all of her thoughts, moving to take a bath.

Once the tub was full of hot water she stepped in, not bothering to tuck her hair away. the clear water quickly turned red. Acacia kept herself curled up, knees to her chest, quiet tears rolled down her cheeks as she just sat there.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:52 pm

Demeter

She looked into the black eyes of Hades- and she took his threat to heart.
She wouldn't see her daughter again until he allowed it.
He tightened the grip on her neck and she felt her skin burn with the intense cold and then he dropped her.
She took in a deep breath her hands going to her neck- and she felt where his hand print was burned into her skin.

Minthe

Her foot went to slam down again and then she felt it- the intense cold and the smell of death. She turned and her stomach fell to her feet as she saw Hades in her villa. And then she was flying through the air- she slammed against the stone well and fell to the ground unconsciousness.

Kora

She saw him- he came for her.
He came for her.
Her heart beat softly- and her eyes closed.
He came for her.
She slipped off- her vision went dark and she didn't know what happened next.
But once her body was healed- her magic kicked in and flowed out and around her.
Her body started to glow brightly- a golden hue surrounded her. And she disappeared into the ground.
And then after several minutes a tree sprouted up, and it grew and grew, she pulled magic from the river Styx and from herself.
A strong oak grew and once it was full size it stopped- the gods looked at it in wonder. An oak- in the underworld.
A unknown breeze gently swayed the new green leaves and with it the scent of spring and rain filled the air and then flowers sprouted out around the tree- and the goddess stepped out of the tree- her long hair down to the ground, a thin gold crown of leaves and flowers sat on her head and her dress was a light pink and moved with the breeze she had. Her bare feet lightly touched on the ground and she looked at Hades- "You came for me." she said softly.
She had seen him- his blue eyes filled with worry and rage- but also love. She had seen it.
He had looked at her beaten, broken bloody body- and had seen hope.
She also looked at Iridis, "And you little moonflower- I know what you did. And I thank you." she gently touched the nymph's forehead and blessed her. And then- she looked at Hades again. Love filled her gaze.

Ares

Once Zeus lifted the band and disappeared he felt it- the pain and it brought him to his knees.
Acacia.
It was the only thing racing through his head- he needed to get to her. To see her- something was wrong, something...and then he dove into their connection he saw...and he felt what happened to her.
And a bellow of rage left his lips, a war cry for the injustice that the Goddess of Love had subjected Acacia too.
He saw her standing next to her husband and he went straight to her, his hand wrapped around her neck tightly.
"You crazy bitch." his grip tightened and he lifted her off her feet. He could see her eyes widen in fear.
"I'll bring this before Zeus- this was an atrocity and you'll pay for it." he dropped her down to the ground and then disappeared.
He didn't appear in her room- he could sense her lose of faith, of distrust. He knew what had been done and he wouldn't cause further injury to her.
He stepped into the Villa and met her servants and they spoke in hushed tones.
They left Acacia alone- but he gave orders for a handmaiden to bring her fresh clothes, and draw up a new bath for her.
He could sense her pain and all he wanted to do was go comfort her. But he knew she didn't want him- didn't want to see him.
But still he stayed near. He would never leave her again.

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:47 am

Hades

Hades looked to Persephone, a smile filled his lips as he looked at her. "I will always come for you. No matter what." He spoke softly before he held his hand out to her and Iridis, "Lets go home." He said watching the little girl rush over to him, he picked her up before he took Persephone's hand, shifting them back to the castle. Hades just stood there for a moment more. He had moved to have both of them in his arms. Iridis was between them, her arms wrapped around his neck as he held her to his side. He had pulled Persephone into a hug, holding her against him for a moment. "I could have lost both of you today..." for just the faintest of moments there was a quiver in his words. Hades pulled away from Persephone looking down at her as he gently ran his thumb across her cheek.

Hades leaned in, lightly kissing her soft pink lips. "Next time call me quicker." He said faintly before he stepped away from her. "I'll be in my Study once I am done with putting Iridis to bed." He spoke before he moved down the hall, allowing her a few minutes to relax before they met again. Hades looked at the small girl in his arms, a smile filled his lips. His heart warmed up a bit when he thought about how the two of them got along so well.

After the God put Iridis in her bed and tucked her in, he went to his study, stretching a bit as he walked down his wall of books. He paused for a moment looking at the flowers that covered the walls and lines of the book shelf. Moon Flowers, these ones grew because of Iridis, the nymph had planted them when she first learned of her magic, and now that Kora was here he could touch them. He slowly reached forward, gently brushing his fingers against the pelts, watching as the flower began to glow a light lavender. Pink, blue and white all rolled together, a symbol of the family they would soon have. He set his hand down and glanced over his shoulder, sensing Kora near him.

Acacia

Acacia's head popped up when she heard her door open, pure fear was in her eyes, she almost jumped out of the tub. She paused for a moment, half in the tub half out, when she noticed it was just one of her handmaidens, one that had been with her since she was small. The older woman stepped forward, slowly, a soft expression on her face. "Domina... I brought you clothes, and came to run you a fresh bath." She spoke softly, watching as Acacia nodded and stepped away from the tub, she kept her self covered, watching all the doors and windows in her room. She quickly wrapped up in a rob before moving to her balcony.

She was shaking, her resolve was shot. All of this was happening purely because of the war before them, was this even worth it. Acacia stood there for a moment more, taking in a deep and shaking breath. "You can come up here." She spoke softly, allowing her soul to call for Ares. She gripped the railing in front of her, looking down at the sand pit in front of her. There she recounted the many memories she had of her Domus. She could see and hear the sounds of her men grunting and war crying as they trained hard for her. As a warrior she was hurt, defeated that she was bested, something she would get over. As a woman, she was destroyed. "I should have listened to you..." She spoke softly, thinking about what her father had said to her years ago.

You can't have both my love. You are a warrior, or you are a princess...

Even though it wasn't fully true, Acacia could be both, and she would. Just for now she was broken, something in her wanted to end all of this now. Wanted to give Leonidas what he wanted, the other side of her wanted to run an hide, to disappear. She felt him, felt Ares enter the same space as her. She couldn't look at him, instead she looked up, looked right up to the full moon that was shining down on them. Her blue eyes had tears in them, but she forced herself to look at him. "If I am the victor of this war, if I win and protect my people..." She paused, looking back down at the area below them. "I want out, I want to be away from here, away from all of this. After my people are safe I'm leaving..." She said softly, hands gripped the rail before her.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:41 am

Kora

She leaned into his touch- into his kiss. Into the way that he made them a family. Into the way that love shown in his eyes.
And then...he was gone.
He left her to put the moonflower to bed- he didn't leave her. But yet...she was alone.
A pit formed in her stomach- as she felt fear roll around in her body.
She had been alone while Minthe tortured her.
She wandered along the hallways- her feet leading her to a dramatic golden black door- she pushed it open and found herself in Hades room- the bed was draped with black blankets and pillows. A large open window saw out to the whole underworld. She wandered into the bathroom and saw an open floor tub that was filed by a hot spring. She let her gown fall to the ground with a soft tug on the ropes holding it together and slowly walked into it.
Tears slowly falling as she thought about the pain Minthe had caused. The hate Kora had seen in her eyes.
She wrapped her arms around her body and sank into the warm water. Letting her head slip under the water as well.
Washing away her tears.
But not her pain... not her fear. She pushed herself up above the water again and just floated on her back in the expansive pool.
Her eyes closed. Her power flowed for a moment and she felt petals appear in the water- rose petals and lavender filled her senses and she forced her mind away from the pain, her throat filling with blood as she choked on it. She pushed it from her mind and focused on him.
She could sense he was near- but she would make no move to go to him.
He would have to come for her.
She needed him but would never ask for him.

Minthe

She woke in the stark cold- her breath freezing on the air.
Her body in pain.
She knew her ribs had cracked when he had kicked her, but still she gently touched her side and then wincened in pain. Hate filled her body as she thought about Kora- she hadn't gotten to kill her.
But- Minthe also hadn't died there so there was that going for her.
Her head fell back and her eyes closed again- granted she had seen the way Hades had looked at her before she had flown through the air and she may very well still die.
But...maybe...she would just live out punishment here.
She could hear the sounds of the souls that were being tortured and she stiffened.
Minthe didn't know what would be worse- death...or this.

Ares

He stepped into the room the moment that she had called for him- the moment that her soul reached out for his. He stepped in and his gut tightened as he looked at his little Queen, could see the pain that raidiated off of her body.
"I'm so sorry Acacia." his voice was gutted and harsh as he felt such a sadness overtake him.
"We'll go where ever you want my love...I'll never leave you again. Together." he stepped towards her but he kept his hands down and his stance open and relaxed.
"I'll do whatever you want my love to the goddess and the man who did this-" his voice was hushed now as he was closer to her. He wanted to take her into his arms and hold her- comfort her but he only would if she asked. If she invited.

Demeter

Demeter looked up at Zeus and her voice croaked out, "You'd let him threaten me like that?" the other gods had left, leaving just the two of them. "You once loved me- and you would let him speak to me like that? Treat me like that?" her hand still at her throat against the marks that Hades had left.
She didn't know if they would fade- even with the power she had coursing through her veins.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:21 am

Hades

Hades stood there for a moment looking over his shoulder, he could sense that she was upset, that she was still in pain. His handmaiden walked in behind him, "My lord, is there anything we can get you?" She asked looking at him softly, hands folded together. Hades turned towards her, "Bring myself and Queen Persephone a change of clothes, then leave us for the evening." He spoke with a wave of his hand. The maid nodded before she left to do as commanded.

Hades moved through the doors that connected his room to his study. Moving to the window to open it fully before he walked into the bathroom, looking down at her. A soft chuckle left his lips before he stripped and got into the warm water. He moved to stand near her, gently placing his hand on her back, before he leaned down to give her a soft kiss. "The roses are a nice touch." He teased as he looked down at her.

Hades stepped back, moving dip fully under the water for a brief moment. As he came back up he rubbed his hands over his face, washing the day away. Then his eyes connected with hers, gods she was by far the best thing to look out. It was like his whole world froze as he watched her, the way her silky black hair lay against her body. Don't get him started on her body. She was just the right kind of curvy. She put others to shame. Hades gently bit his bottom lip, chuckling again before shaking his head and looking away.

Acacia

A scoff left the mortals lips, she finally looked at him, tears filling her eyes as she did. He was standing so close to her. Her heart raced, both in fear and in excitement. She wanted him, that much was true, she wanted to feel safe and protected in his arms. But she couldn't stomach it. She had waited, waited her whole life for him, saved herself, never gave her heart to another. Then this happened, all of it trashed. "How am I suppose to believe that? I called for you, begged for you to save me. But you didn't show up..." Acacia started to bawl, her body shook as she cried. Her hands balled into fist, before she pushed him back, collapsing to her knees after she did so.

She couldn't breath, it was like all the air had been ripped from her chest. "Why didn't you save me..." She whimpered out, running her hands over her face, trying to clear the tears that fell. She looked back up at him, she still loved him, and her eyes showed that, but there was still so much pain in them, and now darkness. Acacia would get her revenge that much was true, but how she got it would depend on the path she chose.

Zeus

Zeus turned on his heels as he heard Demeter call out to him. Rage filled his body, and with a quick flash he was in front of her, pinning her to the wall of olympus. "You are damn lucky that was all Hades did to you. I know my brothers temper." He paused, looking the lesser goddess up and down. "The love Hades has for Persephone is the only reason you are alive. I warned you once, and I kept my word." Zeus turned and began to walk away, taking Hera's hand. "If he choses to kill you then he will."

And with that Zeus and Hera left, leaving her there to think.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:51 am

Kora

She felt him enter the water- heard his comment, felt his lips on hers- so soft. And then gone. She shifted so she was wading in the water, the rose petals were pink and white in color she noticed. "I really didn't mean too- I was just...trying to think of the scents that relaxed me. And when I'm around you- this is what I smell..." she said softly as she watched him rise back up out of the water.
He looked at her and bit his lip- and she lost it. She moved towards him, pressing herself into his muscular body, and she pulled his face down to hers, his beard rough against her skin as she kissed him. Her long black hair flowed in the water and mixed with the flower petals- the second her lips touched his she tasted rich mint chocolate and her tongue reached out to play with his.
Her hands moved to his neck wrapping around it to hold him close and her up, as she moved to wrap her legs around his waist.

Ares

His heart broke- he knew that she would ask this and he hated that he didn't hear her cries. Didn't come and help her.
Had left her to fend for herself.
Again his voice rough with emotion, "My love- never have I had a moment in my life that I wish I could go back and fix more then this one. I would move the heavens and more to rewind time and save you. I am so sorry that I couldn't- I am so sorry." his voice cracked slightly as he looked at her. His strong warrior, his queen and his heart broke for her.
"She'll be punished for what she did Acacia. The matter is being brought before Zeus. And the mortal that was spelled...he will be hunted down like the coward he is." his teeth bared as he thought about the chase he was going to take he shook it off and focused on the woman in front of him.
He stepped closer to her and looked down at her with all the love he felt for her in his gaze, "I am so sorry my love- that I did not protect you. I love you beyond all the worlds and I wish to take this pain from you." he said softly.

Demeter

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:21 am

Hades

A playful smirk filled his lips as she kissed him. His slightly rough hands gripped on her hips, pulling her even closer. He parted his lips, allowing her to dominate him for a moment. That was before she wrapped her legs around his waist. The God of Death shivered slightly, turning them so he could press her against the wall of the pool. He over took the kiss, pressing his body to her, his arousal growing. One of his hands moved to rest against her ass, before he gave it a light squeeze.

Hades pulled away from the kiss, moving down to attack her neck, nipping at her soft skin as he did so. "Stop apologizing for everything. This is your home now. As long as you don't kill my moon flowers, I don't much care what you do." he said faintly as he looked up at her, piercing blue eyes looked to hers. He then went back to kissing down her body. He stopped at her chest, nipping at one of her breast.

Acacia

Acacia look down as he spoke, tears rushed down her face. She hid her face in her hands as she cried. "Stop saying that. You can't love me... I'm not worthy, not anymore." She shook her head, letting her wet hair shake all over the place. Then she moved, her body moved for her against her better will. She stood up quickly, moving to cling against Ares. She pressed her small frame against his, letting her arms rest against his chest.

Acacia wept against Ares, keeping her face hidden against his chest. "I can't do this... I'm not strong enough to protect them..." She cried. She shivered against the cool nights air against her slightly wet skin. As broken she was, she still wanted comfort, still knew that Ares would keep her safe in this moment. And for a moment she would let him.

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum