Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Rules

Go down

Site Rules Empty Site Rules

Post by Amour Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:54 am

All rules must be followed, in all sections. If you do not follow the rules then these will happen;

Warning one: I'll message you and explain what you did wrong and you will get a warning.
Warning two: If you don't listen to the message and you break the rules again then I will be forced to ban you for a period of two weeks.
Warning three: If you still don't get the point that I mean what I say and you precede to break the rules a third time then I will be forced to ban you, and you will not be let back onto the site.

These are for all rules, and they must be followed. I don't like rules(and I know most of you don't either) but theses are very important, it gives us guidelines to follow. And to help make Role Play Palace a fun site to be on.

Be nice. Don't be mean. This is a big one for me, I don't like it when people bash on other peoples stories, poems, replies, fan-fics, ideas; or their avatars, their signatures, or post templates. So DON'T be MEAN.
Use constructive criticism if they ask for criticism, or if you think that it will help them better their writing.

No bad language. There is a censor in place. I might not know all the bad words that you guys do, so the censor might not catch them, but if you must use a cuss word you can use "And he(or she) swore under his breath.'' you may use crap or hell and if you think that a word should be allowed you may message me and I will think about letting it be used, but just because you asked me does not mean that I will allow it. Keep that in mind.

Proper Language, Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation. Please use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. This is a website that people come onto to write or roleplay we don't want to see people not paying attention to the rules of writing. If you use text talk 99.9% of the time, I or one of the mods will warn you. I am not saying that you can't use text talk just not in abundance, because frankly that get's some what annoying. Please remember that this is a writing site, and that this rules should be followed.

Fantasy, Gore and Maturity. On the fantasy level you can go pretty high, I really don't know where I could put a limit of fantasy, so I am semi leaving this up to you. You can ask me to review your story/RP and see if it goes way overboard on the fantasy and I will tell you in which section that you can put it in, but if I find a story or a RP that is way over board like....ehh the only author that I know who goes way overboard is Stephen King. Please don't go that high or that scary. Some of us may like his writing style and you may take after him but others might not be so keen about it. So if you have a doubt about your story/RP just send me a e-mail or a message and I will review it.
Maturity: Kissing, hugging, hand-holding etc. that sort of thing is allowed. You may have marriages and pregnancies. But with the pregnancies, we do not want to read about it, we do not want details of how your character became pregnant. Please remember that. No nudity or explicit details.
Gore: Please, please keep the gore to a limit. We do not want to know how you killed someone in explicit detail. (Some other website you can maybe go into explicit details, but not on here, sorry) Just don't do it.

No plagiarism. I am going to tell you the definition~
Plagiarism
–noun 1. the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work.

If I,or one of the mods, find out that you have taking someone else's work, you will skip all warnings and be banned for a month. And if you do it again you will be banned from ever getting on. This a HUGE no no. It's not right and it's not fair to the person that took all the time and work to make his story, for you to turn around and change a few things and say it's yours. If you think that someone may take your story you can put it in the About-To-Be Published section, only members can see it.

No spamming. Try to keep on topic with the thread, if you want to talk about other things then go to the Lunch Room and you can talk about anything and everything that you would like to.

No personal info. First name, state, and age are the only thing allowed. On the location spot, DON'T PUT WHERE YOU REALLY LIVE. If you do, then I will be forced to shut that down and ban you for a couple of days. There are weird people out there and we don't want one of them finding you because you put your real location on here. That would be bad, SO DON'T DO IT.
I will allow you to have a thread making people guess what you look like, and that will be for members only.

Usernames. I don't see why you would want to change your name all the time, that gets confusing and annoying. So I will allow you to change your name, but you have to wait six months before I will let you change it, so if you really want to change your name you will have to wait. I understand that you might have made a type-o or you miss spelled it, and I will fix them, but you can't just ask to change your name because you no longer like it or because your bored.

If you see somebody break these rules, report them to the Admin.(Me) or a Mod.
DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM YOURSELF.
That will just cause more problems.
So report them.

~Admin and Mod Goups
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum