Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benedict

2 posters

Go down

Benedict Empty Benedict

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:38 am

So, this is the storyline for Benedict

There are things in this god forsaken world that men greedily can get. Feasts fit for a king, women, and money. I was lucky enough not to be born as a man. I was blessed by God and was born of the female gender. There are things in this world that cannot be change though. One of those things is that I was abandoned by my beloved mother and father. They were part of the Kings Court and needed an successor. They needed a son. But, when my mother found out that I was not of that gender, she threw me away at the age of 2. At the age of 5, I was taken in by Master.

Master was a kind old man, but he was strong. He was the only man I trusted. He was my hero and the father figure I had needed. He taught me everything I know. He was more of a father to me than mine ever was. But, all good things come to an end. He died of a heart attack the day before his 75th birthday. I was 18 when he died...

I don't hate men, no never. Just trust and when ever one tried something on me I'd break his nose. It's a great stress-reliever, you should try it. But anyway, should introduce myself. I no longer go by my family's last name but I still have the name the gave me. My name is Blu Benedict, age 21, knife thrower and mixed martial artist. Oh, and I'm a bodyguard for hire. A pleasure, I assure you.

Being a famous bodyguard isn't what you think it is. It means more stress, more danger, and a kings dining hall full of men who want to kill you. Well, right now I'm being chased by a new hunter in town. People like him are very hard to pin point and even harder to maim or kill. I don't know his name, I don't know what he does, I don't even know what he's capable of. But, if it's a game of cat and mouse, he's got something coming for him;

Not once, in all of my years of being in this profession or being good at kicking bad guys butt, have I ever lost that game. There's always something bigger and better at catching or killing. I just happen to be one of many.

RULES:
1.) Follow Mahz' rules!
2.) You can't have same names, please! (It has happened before!!!)
3.) If you no longer wish to play in this rp you
cannot give your character(s) to another player. You must inform me, and
I'll delete you from the character list. Furthermore, you must delete
your form post
4.) Mild bad words please. Ex: Crap, damn, hell. Kay? Very Happy
5.) You are aloud 2 character's, no more.
6.)Please play your characters, all of them.
7.)You must be accepted by me, before you can start rping
8.)The form must be fully filled out. Like, in the Family form, just put, "None" or "N/A" if you have no family
9.) Keep it PG-13 and under
10.)NO killing others characters without the persons permission.
11.) Have fun. Very Happy
12.) Uh, sorry guys but not a romancy rp. Hence why there ain't no 'Lover' or 'Crush' in the Charry Sheet.

So basically, characters range from bodyguards to Royal Guards to bounty hunters and to information brokers. If its in that kind of realm, than I'll accept it but if I don't, i'll tell you. Kay? Oh and you can name pubs, bars, stores, yada yada yada.

Charry Sheet:
Name:
Personality:
Profession:
Family:
History:
Other:

Example;
Charry Sheet
Name: Blu Benedict
Looks Like:Benedict B5o0i8
Personality: Sadistic, sarcastic, slave driver, kind and caring went needed or see fitting at the moment. Has a deep hatred for those who do evil and for her parents. Trusts nobody and doesn't like being in a room full of men with her being the only female. Loves to win, hates to lose and has those mothering moments.
Profession: Bodyguard-for-hire
Family: Mom and Dad are alive. Hates their guts though.
History: "One of those things is that I was abandoned by my beloved mother and father. They were part of the Kings Court and needed an successor. They needed a son. But, when my mother found out that I was not of that gender, she threw me away at the age of 2. At the age of 5, I was taken in by Master.

Master was a kind old man, but he was strong. He was the only man I trusted. He was my hero and the father figure I had needed. He taught me everything I know. He was more of a father to me than mine ever was. But, all good things come to an end. He died of a heart attack the day before his 75th birthday. I was 18 when he died. Ever since I've lived in his dojo, near Devils Pub which is where I get my jobs at. Almost everyone does."

Other: Has a habit of looking around and see if there are objects in the room that can be used as a potential weapon and points it out. Also can hold her liquor like a 35 year old man. AND she rarely crys.

Charry Sheet:
Name: Vensel S. Windler
Looks Like: http://data.whicdn.com/images/24719021/306946_large_thumb.jpg
Personality: A carefree and sarcastic man. Has the motto 'Anything for the right price' due to him being both an ex-thief (the best of Stelphia's ever seen) and information broker. He's actually a very reliable ally and good secret holder. Knows Stelphia like the back of his hand.
Profession: Information Broker (Ex- Thief)
Family: Father named Shade who was good friends with Master Shuga Wan.
History: Vensel has had a, surprisingly, good and adventurous life. Though, at the age of 7 he was taken in by Shuga Wan (where he met Blu) due to his father sentenced to 20 years in prison for constantly stealing from the Kings treasury. Though he may have a weak looking body, he's actually quite strong, nimble, and agile.
Other: Has a crush on Blu but hides it quite well.

Cities;
Stelphia: The city in the center of the Crystal Flower Kingdom. Has two well known names among the cities surrounding it; City of Festivals and City of Frubies. The first name is most popular due to the fact that Stelphia has a festival 8 months out of 12. They usually go from the Festival of Beginning (occurs in the last week of March) to the Festival of Ends ( occurs the week of 'Eve's Coming' more commonly known as Hallow's Eve at the end of October). The other name refer's to the notoirious Red and Crimson Crystal Floating Flowers known as Frubies*.
Kingston: The city located in the Northern parts of the Crystal Flower Kingdom. Wealthy nobles, some aristocrats, and everyone who is in the Kings Court live's here along with the King. (Blu used to live here with her parents but was thrown out.)
Brunde: The city directly west from Stelphia. Known to all as the Aristocratic City due to the fact that the majority of the residents are aristocrats. Also is where most job-for-hire's get request's from.
Braste: This city is located in the Southern region of the Kingdom. This city is basically the city of criminals and infamously known for it's slave trade. Though this may be the sister city of Kingston, not even the King visit's. It is a desert-like landscape and beyond it is the Desert of Ashes.
Graslema: The city directly east of Stelphia. This city is the source of most jewels and the rarest of the Crystal Floating Flowers. Mainly a mining city and has minor crimes. Very lush greenery and is surrounded by the Forest of Femeralds.

Crystal Floating Flowers: They are small, flower-looking crystals that are filled with helium. The range of colors depends what kind of region they grow in. Frubies* are the red flowers and are called 'frubies' because they are also used for making fake rubies. Very delicate crystals. Reds are found in Stelphia and grow almost everywhere. Oranges and yellows are found in Braste due to the desert landscape. Greens and blues are found in Graslema's forest. Purples and blacks are found in Graslema's mines. Clear ones are found usually in rivers, streams, and creeks. None grow in Brunde.

Last edited by Karou Heiwajima on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Benedict Empty Re: Benedict

Post by Amour Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

"To the well organized mind,

Charry Sheet:
Name: Alastair Watchman, goes by Star
Looks Like:Benedict Warrior-174
The first picture is what she looks like after she get's a new charge, and the second is what she looks like when she doesn't want people to know what she really looks like
Anime Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality: She's soft spoken, keeps things to herself, and she watches and she learns about how people talk, who they interact with other. She doesn't get attached to people, she sarcastic, sharp and very witty.
Profession: Body guard, and at the right price and depending on who it is and what they have done, assassin for hire
Family: None, all are dead.
History: Her family was slaughtered when she was young, and she was placed on the streets, she grew up there. She is an amazing thief, but she doesn't use those skills any longer unless her employer asks her to. At 15 a man saw her on the streets fighting off a group of kids, he talked to her and took her into his home and taught her everything that he knew about fighting and keeping other people and yourself alive. She knows how to kill, fight off, hide and run when necessary. Star is pretty good at what she is. 
Other: She asses situations quickly, reacts accordingly, and she always has something on her to protect herself, and if she doesn't she finds something.

death is but the next great adventure." .
~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 am

Accepted~!!!! Welcome back Amour.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:07 am

"To the well organized mind,

{Thanks! Smile And yeah, I've been gone for awhile haven't I? :/}

death is but the next great adventure." .
~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:32 pm

{nope... But, hey u are now and that's what counts. :3)
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:52 am

"There was an idea to bring together a group,
of remarkable people, so when we needed them,”

OOC: Yep, that's what counts! (: Anyway, are we going to wait for other people to join or are we going to start RP-ing right off the bat??

”they could fight the battles,
that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:34 am

{lets go ahead and rp. I'll start in a bit}
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:25 am

OOC: Ya~! I'm so excited now! But~~ just in case *flees to an un-known location so no one can find her* I am leaving until you start. (:

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:49 am

"Until someone rips my beating heart out,"

Blu entered the city she knew well and took a big, happy breath, "Home sweet home! I'll never get enough of Stelphia's smell of freshly baked goods! Well, better go find Vensel and see if he's been up to no good." she said. Blu grew up in the city along with her father figure, Master Shuga Wan and childhood friend Vensel S. Windler. She had successfully completed another bodyguard mission from Brunde (a.k.a The Aristocratic City). Where she was headed was towards the cities eastern plaza, the normal hangout for swindler's, thieves, bodyguard's, assassin's, and the basic minor job-for-hire criminals.

"I'll stay by your side protecting you."

Last edited by Karou Heiwajima on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:03 pm

Alastair Watchman, Star, looked down at the busy street from her room that she was renting, under a different name of course. Her money supply was starting to dwindle and she was going to have to take a new job soon. She looked around the small room that she had been calling home for the two, maybe three weeks. It was neat, nothing to betray the renter's identity. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she walked over to the tiny desk that at the moment held, her knife kit. She rolled it open with a quick flick of her wrist. She started to quickly place all the knifes in their various holders around her body. An outsider looking in would see someone, who had seen far to much for some one her age. An outsider would see someone that was used to having to fight to keep herself alive. And it was true.
She was a thief, an assassin, a body guard. At the right price, she was anything.
After she placed all her knifes in there holders and rolled the empty holder back up and hid it under a loose board in the floor before walking out of her room. She closed the door and then started to head to the one place that held other people, just like her.
The cities Easter Plaza.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:25 am

"Until someone rips my beating heart out,"

Blu had made her way into the cities Eastern Plaza and passed the Devils Pub. As the memories of the pub filled her head, she entered a room filled with orange and red fabric that covered the floors, walls, and even the ceiling. The room had an expensive red velvet couch with a couple chairs to match and on that couch was a man with shaggy blonde hair passed out. She went over to him and smacked him hard on the thigh, "I come back after 4 months and you're on the couch passed out? Jeez, what a good friend you are."

"I'll stay by your side protecting you."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:29 am

We know a little about a lot of things;

Star walked into the red and orange filled room and looked around, the place was...seemingly empty. That was never a good sign, but she walked all the way in and walked over to a seat and plopped down with a soft sigh. She needed a new job more then anything.
"I come back after 4 months and you're on the couch passed out? Jeez, what a good friend you are." Star looked up at the young woman who had spoken and studied her quickly.

just enough to make us dangerous.
~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:05 am

The man had jumped up and looked around, firstly seeing Blu, "Benedict! You're back! What a nice surprise! Well, I wasn't exactly expecting you to come back so soon since you never mailed me a letter." said Vensel. He spotted Star, a frequent customer he had, walk in and sit down, not even noticing him nor Blu until she spoke. He pushed, literally pushed Blu out of the way, "Hey Star haven't seen you in a while. So, what kind of job are you looking for? Seeing as you're here and not at the pub means that there aren't... well-paying jobs in there." he said. Vensel was the best of the best information brokers in the Crystal Floating Flower Kingdom and he always had well-paying private jobs on hand. All for a price, that is.

Blu glared at him, "Did you just push me out of the way?!" she asked. She spotted the young beautiful woman sitting in the room that was staring at her. Vensel had called her 'Star'. What an interesting name. But then again, so was hers.

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:30 am

"Vensel, hello. And yes, there aren't that many well paying jobs as you put it out there. I need something, and at the moment...I'm willing to pay what ever you name your price as." Star stood up and offered Vensel a small smile, she looked over at Blu, "Hello." she gave a small nod towards her, still studying her. She seemed like Star, an anything for hire type of person. But she had her limits, and she did seem pretty close to Vensel, maybe he was a limit.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:44 am

"Well ladies," Vensel said, "Luckily for the both of you I have a job that requires 2 bodyguards and the pay? Lets just say there a down payment for 500 silver coins and 15 golden tokens." He looked at the two ladies and smiled, "Since you both came in at a great time, you'll need only pay 500 jewels, or 1 silver coin." he said, naming the price for the details.

Blu smiled, "Each? Alrighty then." She looked at Star and held out a hand, "For a job that has an amazing down payment like that I wouldn't mind if I had to pay for the both of us. What do you say? Temporary partners?" she asked.

(Jewels are the every day currency of the kingdom, they are small round bronze coins with a square hole in the middle. 500 jewels = 1 silver coin. Silver coins are more oftenly used in job payments and are used by the lower to middle classes. 1000 silver coins = 1 golden token. Golden tokens are used for private jobs and are more oftenly found to buy slaves in Braste; they are used by some middle to higher classes including the Kings Court and Royal Family.)

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:53 am

[/color=purple] Star looked at the hand that was offered her and grinned, Why not? It's not like I haven't worked with other people before. It might be fun. She stuck out her hand and gripped hers, "Why not....partner." she pulled away and then reached up into her pinned up hair and pulled out a silver coin. "But, I pay my own way. It's a rule." she offered it with a small shrug.[/color]

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:20 am

"Sounds resonable." answered Blu as she also took out a silver coin and gave it to Vensel. "So? Whose the guy we need to guard?" she asked, sitting down on an orange velvet chair that was directly across from where Vensel was.

"That you ladies, a pleasure to do business with you." said Vensel, swiftly placing the 2 coins into a sac. "Well, the details are a bit sketchy, since this was an offer the exclusive party told me a few days ago at the worst time possible since it was at the beginning of the Festival of Ends*. Well, the one whose to be protected is actually a part of the Kings Court. You two will be protecting General Roy J. Armstrong, the youngest general in the Kings Court since the kingdom was made! You'll be escorting him along with his wife and 2 sons to and from Graslema."

(The Festival of Ends is also known for its gathering of information brokers in the Eastern Plaza. Usually, not a lot of job requests are given to them during this time period due to the amount of information given to the brokers.)

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:45 am

"How old are the sons? And he doesn't have any....extra activities on the side that we should know about right? Because the last person that I had to protect her lover...was not the most, lets just say I would rather know up front if you know anything like that." Star looked off for a second as she remembered that moment, not one of her finest when she thought about it, came too close to blowing her cover and her life. She shook her head and focused again.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:36 am

"No, satisfaction didn't bring me back."

"Well," Vensel started, "He's actually the cleanest and most loyal General in the Court. The word on the street is that he's only committed to his wife. As for the sons, ones like me; mischievous and looking for trouble. He's got a year till he makes it to the double digits. As for the other one, well..... I hope you like 6 year olds. He's a bit of a cry baby, a mama's boy." he said. "The General use to be part of the clergy until he met his wife. He quit right away and one thing led to another. You get the picture. As I said, some of the details are a bit sketchy so if he does have a lover on the side or was part of some dark cult has yet to be proved."
Blu nodded and took in the information. A young General with two young boys, 3 years apart. But a question was still unanswered. Why did he need two bodyguards instead of one? He sounded like he could handle himself quite well. He was a General on the Kings Court and a young one.

"It was the madness."

The Cheshire stated, his lips sliding into his familiar mad grin.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:59 pm

"So, the question that I have, is...what are we protecting him from? Or are we protecting his family?" Star took out a coin and started to flip in around her hand (Captain Jack moment baby! Very Happy) as she thought about this. He could handle himself, he had to be able to, you don't make it to be the youngest general in the Cort for nothing.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:01 am

"This is the more serious and dangerous part of the job." Vensel said, sighing quite heavily. "You can't become a General after you either fight a lot of battles and go up in rank or you prove your worth to the King himself in some sort of way shape or form right? Well, if you ladies thought it was option 1, you're dead wrong. Mister Hotshot was in the Kings protection detail a couple years back. He was already ranked high for a young soldier due to his charming good looks, his battle ready mindset, and his excellent fighting skills. He was escorting the King to Stelphia for the Festival of Beginnings. Well as you can imagine, the bandit group Nero had found out about this and tried to kill the King. Armstrong took out 25 of the Nero's men along with the bosses second-in-charge. Mr. Hotshot hit it off with the Royal Pain and you can fill in the gaps as to what happened." he explained. He sighed again and had a troubled look on his face. "He made enemies with Nero and Armstrong doesn't trust people in the army. Ladies, the man has a family and he doesn't trust the army. Nero is one of the big boys in Braste, one of the top three. They have operatives everywhere including the army and he's almost died 3 times thanks to Nero."
Blu let out a frustrated sigh. "Lemme get this straight; Armstrong, unknowingly, pissed off one of the biggest bandit groups in Braste and wants protection from bodyguards for hire? Everyone knows that if you pissed of the head honcho of Nero, you're as good as dead." She placed her hands on her hips and smiled, "Sounds like a challenge."

"It was the madness."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:21 am

Sometimes…..
The Darkness just eats away at us…….

Star looked at Blu then to Vensel, then back to Blu. She took a breath and looked at the coin that was in her hand. "Hey...I'm all in for it. Just don't put me in charge of the children, I can not take care of small...humans. It's...abnormal for someone to be so small." she shuddered as she stood up and looked at Blu, "Whenever your ready Partner." she smiled at her.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:07 am

Blu grinned and looked at Star, "You didn't even need to say anything. I already knew that. I'm ready if you are, Partner." she said. She liked Star and how she kept things brief and to the point unlike a certain information broker she knew. She liked her but it didn't mean she trusted her. She'd have to earn that.

Vensel smiled and crossed his arms. Benedict was a top-notch body for hire; anyone was safe with her. Star was a top-notch skill of hire; 100% mean with mad skills and battle ready mindset. Both of them were well known in Stelphia and their fame didn't come from their pretty faces. Star was known more as a chick to avoid on the streets. Benedict was known more as a man-hating chick who hated losing even more. They were hardcore women and both were beauties who knew how to send a thug running to his mother. This General was going to be well protected by two gorgeous and sarcastic women. All he had to worry over were 2 things. A.) If Nero find out who is protecting the General and B.) If the ladies were going to get along.

"It was the madness."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:55 am

Sometimes…..
The Darkness just eats away at us…….

Star had been studying Blu since they had agreed to this partnership, and from what she had seen...they were going to be able to do this job. And probably do it well. But after being in this type of job for as long as Star had, you learned that you couldn't trust people from the first meeting and you had to take in every thing fast. You couldn't be slow, if you where slow, you would die. Star turned and looked at Vensel, "You know, you shouldn't worry so much. You could die from it." she said with a small shrug.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:26 pm

Blu sighed and shifted her weight to her left leg. "So Ven, when do we depart?"

Vensel looked at Star and grinned, "It takes more than a bit of worryin to kill me Star, you should know that. You two are dealing with one of the big bad and uglies, so I have a reason to worry a little." he said. Blu had then asked her question and he answered, "You leave in 3 days. I'll send my buddy the message via messenger hawk and if nothing interfere's, the General should know by dusk tonight or dawn tomorrow. In the mean times ladies, I'd suggest a little shopping is in session."

"It was the madness."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum