Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon a Time

2 posters

Go down

Once Upon a Time Empty Once Upon a Time

Post by Amour Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:19 am

Once Upon a Time Amaris10
Amaris - Red Riding Hood

Once Upon a Time Alaric10
Alaric Salavtore - Prince Philip

Once Upon a Time Beast-10
Adam - Beast

Once Upon a Time Bella-10
Bella - Beauty

Once Upon a Time Prince10
John - Prince Charming

Once Upon a Time Romulu10
Romulus - The Huntsman

Once Upon a Time Snow_w10
Nora Jean - Snow aka Snow White

Once Upon a Time Viseri10
Viseria - Sleeping Beauty

Once Upon a Time

All the fairytales that you thought where just made up stories? Oh honey- they are all real.
Living breathing people.
The magic that you thought didn't exist- it does. Just in another world.
One that on one corner held the Forrest of Sherwood and if you follow the second star on the right it would lead you to the place of Neverland.
But one day all the FairyTales were uprooted from their stories, from their homes - and they were brought to a land with no magic and with no memory.
Until the curse was broken - all of their happy ever afters where put on hold.
Their lives of their past - unknown.

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Time Empty Re: Once Upon a Time

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:50 am

Amaris Devereaux

Feet hit the ground quickly and softly. The wolf was out, on the prowl for her prey. She ran through the forest, finally feeling free. Jet black fur danced against the wind, blood red eyes looked forward and quickly. She saw it, the dear she was take down for a meal. The wolf lowered herself to a slow crawl, laying her body back down to the ground, she had to wait for just the right time. The dear was quietly eating away at the grass, unaware of the wolf that was lurking in the shadows. With one strong leap forward the wolf attacked, tearing the dear down quickly.

After she feasted she went back to the village, dressed back in her human skin. Amaris pulled her red hood back on as she stepped into the villa, dusting her dress off from the dirt that stained at her knees. Hours ago her white dress was pure white, gracing her lightly tan skin. Now it was dirty and stained. It had clear signs that she was doing what she shouldn't be doing. As she walked into the village she found her grandmothers house, stepping in quietly. "Granny I'm back." She called with a smile as she walked towards her grandmother. The older woman smiled at her, but it quickly changed when she saw how dirty her dress was. "Amaris, you know you shouldn't be out there. It's a full moon. What if that hunter came after you?"

Amaris just shook her head. "I'm too fast for him, and I make sure to cover my tracks, besides, i brought us home some deer." She said softly setting her basket up on the counter to pull out the meat. In truth, Amaris didn't care if the hunter found her. She couldn't stay in her human form all the time. No, the beast wanted out, she wanted to run wild and free, even it it was only for a few minutes.

Viseria King

Blonde hair fell in soft curls down her back. Her dress danced in the wind as she danced around. She sung softly and sweetly as she moved about. The sun was beginning to set and she was on her way back to her small cottage. The sisters would be waiting for her quick return. It was a shame, to be hidden away from other people. She was told this was to keep her safe, that if they didn't do this she would surely end up hurt. As Viseria made her way back she began to sing a bit louder, animals joining her in her dance.

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream..."

Her song danced out, gracing those around her that could hear. She wasn't looking around, not thinking that someone could see or find her. She stopped suddenly when her hand was caught in anothers. "Oh my!" She gasped pulling her hand back from his. "I'm sorry." She said, pulling back from him. This was the first time she had seen another person, let alone a man. He was dashing, and oh so charming.

At the cabin the sisters waited nervously for their princess to return. Flora fretted about, zipping around the room a bit as she spoke, "We should go find her, she might be in danger." She said as she moved to grab their wands. Merryweather nodded and so did Fauna. The Good fairies grabbed their wands and went about, finding their young princess. They stayed back, watching her from a distance as she talked with a male. They knew who he was so they didn't jump in yet.

John Nolan

A roar left his lips as he dove forward, sword crashing against the one in front of him. The young prince fought back the man that attacked him, quickly disarming him, placing the sword at the males throat. "Good disarm John." The male spoke, watching the sword move from his throat. John chuckled, giving him a large grin before he helped his sword master up. "Well I have been thought by the best." John replied, setting his sword back in its holder at his hip. It was time for the young prince to head back to the castle, his father needed him for something.

Quickly jumping on his horse he took off through the forest, disappearing down a long trail. He rode for a few hours before he stopped, dismounting his horse, leading the creature to water to drink. The dark haired male leaned down to the water himself, splashing his face, before getting a drink himself. The forest was lovely, especially on a fine day like today. The sun had just started setting behind the trees, he would arrive just as night fell.

Or so he thought...

Adam Edwards

Adam stalked away in his castle, frustrated beyond belief. It was the night of a full moon, which meant another month had gone by. His beauty stolen from him, only by him breaking the curse would he be himself again. The male stepped out of the castle, standing on the balcony to look out on the night sky. He could see the village before him, how it lit up with the firelight of the townspeople. How he wished he could join them and be merry. But a las he could not. Instead he would go into the forest to see his garden, the beautiful roses would be in full bloom by now.

Adam quickly made his way down the steps, throwing on a cape before he went out. Covered up for the most part he made his way down to the roses, looking about the garden as he did so. The males eyes landed on the form of another person. "Who dares enter my garden." He growled, scaring the male. The beast looked down at the older male before him, he looked panicked and in a hurry. "I beg your forgiveness, you see my daughter, she only wanted a rose..." He spoke quickly and with fear.

Adam didn't care, the male had stole from him. With a quick bust of rage he snatched the male up and locked him away, scaring off the horse as he did so. Adam then disappeared back into his castle, even his garden wasn't safe and free.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum