Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's Anatomy

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Grey's Anatomy - Page 2 Empty Re: Grey's Anatomy

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:12 am

Vixen smirked, "This is my hospital, we lost more then one doctor." She said as she looked at her feet, the tears forming in her eyes. She didn't know what was going to happen, she needed her best friend to tell her everything was going to be okay, She needed Jenny. "You know where that is right?" She asked the man on the phone.

Alex saw that Vixen was still shaken pretty bad. Life had hit her the worst. He walked over to her and held her in his arms, trying to make her feel better. Well he manged to get a small smile out of her. Well that was good enough for right now.

Marie smiled as she walked into the room where people got clear. She sat down with the doctor and pulled out a nice little box for him. "Oh what is this?" He asked thinking Marie was going to bribe him into clearing her. "Oh just a little something. Now can we hurry this up I have more gifts to give." They talked for about 20 minutes or so before he cleared her and let her leave, but not before checking her out.

Maries outfit (links):
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:44 am

"I'm burning up a sun...."

Tony smiled softly as he answered the question that was posed to him, "Yeah...I know where that is, I'm one of your new doctors." he paused as he switched lanes, "I'll be there in about twenty."

"Come on if you give me the chart, you can go see your wife while I see the patient." Sam tried to snatch the file back from Mark once again.

"No. Leave it be."

"Just to say good bye."
~The Tenth Doctor
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Vixen smiled softly, "good, then i will see you in 20 minutes!" she said before she hung up the phone and turned to alex, "Come on we have work to do."
Alex nodded as he followed after Vixen, they had a big big big!! surgery today and he knew it was going to take everything out of vixen to do it. He smiled softly, glad to be on her service today.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:21 pm

"I'm burning up a sun...."

Avery looked over and made sure that he was clear to turn all while he thought that it was weird he latched onto just Vixen, and he didn't say anything about the fact that he wife quit. "Yeah, her father was there, and then the chair went threw the window and it all went down hill from there." he turned the wheel and got into the fast lane.

"So...what are we actually going to be doing for this patient when we get in there?" Samantha asked as she pulled her hair back away from her face.

"She wants a bigger breast size." Mark spoke as he flipped through all of the charts that were part of the patient's file.

"Just to say good bye."
~The Tenth Doctor

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down