Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's Anatomy

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Grey's Anatomy Empty Grey's Anatomy

Post by Amour Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm

"There was an idea to bring together a group,
of remarkable people, so when we needed them,”

Grey's Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy Pictures, Images and Photos

A PRP for Akira and Amour
If your not theses two, please don't post.

Maturity~ High: Blood, Romance, talk about a shooters, and what ever else goes into making Grey's Anatomy an amazing show

Rules: Follow all of xXForeversXx's rules

Enjoy~~!

”they could fight the battles,
that we never could." .
~Nick Fury

Last edited by Amour on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy Empty Re: Grey's Anatomy

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:31 pm

OOC: you already know what i want to call you.
~for Most people the hospital is a scary place,
a hostile place, a place were bad things happen.
Most people would perfer church or school, or home.
But I.. grew up here. while my father was on rounds,
I learned to read in the O.R. gallery,
I played in the morgue,
I colored on old E.R. charts.
The hosptial was my church, my school... My home.
the hospital was my place. My sanctuary. I love it here...
Correction,
Loved it here....~
Vixen Marie Grace sighed softly as she walked into her hospital, It had been a month since the shoot out had happened and the hospital was still a mess, she had miscarraged, and broke up, got back together, broke up then got back together with her Boyfriend all in one day. And the only person she wanted to see or talk to was her brother. She sighed again as she walked into her office and sat down and filled out paper work.
Derek was driving, no not normal driving, he was speeding, very fast and slowly getting faster. Derek was driving, no.... He was getting aressted. again.
Alex was in with the person who would clear him for surgey. The were talking and haveing a good meeting.
Now Marie was a different story, she was very jumppy and didnt like being touched. So she was haveing a hard time doing her job. But she had Jackson, he was helpping her with her problem, and slowly but surely she was ready for surgery.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:20 pm

"To the well organized mind,

~For most people the hospital is a scary place,
a hostile place, a place were bad things happen.
Most people would perfer church or school, or home.
But I... grew up here. While my mother was on rounds,
I learned to read in the O.R. gallery,
I played in the morgue,
I colored on old E.R. charts.
The hosptial was my church, my school... My home.
the hospital was my place. My sanctuary. I love it here...
Correction,
Loved it here....~ {Jennifer's voice}

Jennifer Ann Grey Shepherd still had a hard time breathing, a hard time moving, she had a hard time doing anything lately. She couldn't sleep, she didn't like to feel anymore, she didn't like to be around people any more. She had to hold herself togther though, she couldn't break down when everyone else around her was doing that exact same thing. No, she couldn't break down, while everyone else did. She wasn't allowed to because apperently she hadn't lived through the same thing that everyone else had lived though, she hadn't had the gun pointed at her, she hadn't almost lost someone, she hadn't told the shooter to shoot her instead of her best friend, she hadn't watched as her husband got shot. No, she hadn't lived through the shooting. Jenny had a hard time breathing, a hard time moving around, she had a hard time doing anything lately, but she hadn't lived through the shooting. "Here..." she signed her name off on the patient's chart and handed it to the nurse that was watching her closely. She turned and put her elbows up on the counter and over at her best firend's office.
Samantha was looking at the elavator in front of her, her mind reliving that day when the elavator doors slid open and she had seen Alex laying in a pool of his own blood. She could still hear the shots ringing out, she saw the nurse seconds before the bullet tore through her head. A person walked by her and just barley touched her arm and she jumped and let out a tiny scream. Oh, my God. she tought as she felt herself break out into a cold sweat, she had to get over what ever was bugging her, or she wouldn't be able to function any longer. She turned and walked away from the elavator, and away from the painful memories that followed her where ever she went to.
Jackson Avery was slowly putting on his scrubs so that he could start the day, he looked over at the two now empty lockers that had used to house his friends things. He just looked at them for a few mintues before grabbing his pager and walking out. His leg had healed, but there were other parts of him that hadn't healed as fast, other parts of him that were refusing to let go. Beep-Beep his pager went off, he pulled it out of his poctets and after looking at it took off at a run.
Mark Sloan had seen Samantha jump and freak out slightly, he watched her walk away with a worried look on his face. She had freaked out two days after the shooting, had screamed at a patients wanting to know if said patient had come to the hospital so that Samantha could kill her. He had asked Alex to do something about her, but all Alex did was walk out and pretend that he hadn't known who she was. And when Mark had finished what he had been doing he had stood up, walked over to Samantha picked her up and carried her up to the Psych Ward. He admitted her and then stayed with her the full 72 hours that she had been in there, 62 of them she had spent sleeping. He had stayed with her the whole time, and that had started one of the fights that had pushed Vixen to break up with him the second time, the were back togther now, but that wasn't the point either. He sighed softly as he started to walk up the flight of stairs that would lead him to Vixen's office.

death is but the next great adventure." .
~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Vixen was filling out paper work when her father walked in. She exhaled as she looked at him. "What?" She asked as her father closed the door and started to try and comfort her. That pushed her to the edge, she stood quickly and started yelling at her father, and he yelled back, "Get out of my office!" she yelled as her father backed out of the office. She was mad, no more then mad, she was a word that is not very nice. That was the last straw. She flipped her desk and started throwing things. And there went her chair out the window, scattering the glass. "This is MY hospital! Everyone is going to start listening to me!" She grabbed the drawar that had her keys and other things she needed in it. She grabbed what she needed the scattered the other window as she threw it out. She walked out of her office as she made and annoucement to everyone who was standing there. "this hosptial is going to be ran differently from now on. Understood! Anyone who doesnt like it, better leave now." Vixen turned and started walking away.
Derek waited to be bailed out of the jail. Oh it wouldnt take long. He sighed softly as he looked around the jail room.
Alex smiled as he was cleared. He walked out with a smile. Oh it was going to be a good day! He started walking toward everyone. Making it just in time to hear what vixen said. "Good, maybe i can get more surgery's." he said with a smile.
Marie was standing at ther nurses station sighing paper work, when bailey walked up to her and placed her hand on her shoulder, "dr. Scott?" she tried to ask but all she got was Marie screaming and then dropping to the ground. She was having a small panic attack when she noticed that it was Baliey. She took a deep breath as she looked at Baliey. "I-I-I'm sorry Baliey...." She said as she slowly stood up
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Jenny watched as the two Grace's started yelling at each other, then she watched as the chair was throwon out of the window and the glass shattered. Oh, my God. What has gotten into her?! Jenny watched as Vixen came out of her office saying, "This is MY hospital! Everyone is going to start listening to me!" and then she said, "This hosptial it's going to be ran differently from now on. Understood?! Anyone who doesnt like it, better leave now." Jenny watched as she started to walk away from everyone, she looked at the shattered glass and the chair. "I...I think...." Jenny said loud enough so that Vixen and everyone else could hear what she was about to say, she looked up from the broken glass and the chair and looked at everyone that was around her, her hand going to her stomach, "I quit. I....I quit."

Mark had walked up the steps and was standing next to Jenny when the chair came flying out of the window, he watched with his mouth slightly agape as he watched Vixen freak out, "Vixen, what are you doing?" he asked as she came walking past the two, he didn't get an answer but, he did hear something that he thought he would never hear come out of Jennifer's mouth. He turned and looked at her closely, "Okay your not really quiting are you?" he asked as he looked at her, but when she said it again, he could tell that she wasn't kidding and this was for real. "Oh, dear Lord." he mumbled softly as he turned and looked at the nurse, "Will you page Dr. Shepherd and Dr. Bailey for me please?" he asked as he tried and failed to smile at the nurse.
Samantha was waiting outside of the counslers office and when Alex walked out, she didn't even look at him, she just walked past him and into the room. She sat down in the chair that was farthest away from the man just watching her with his knowning eyes. "Soo...I can't get into an elavator with out seeing Alex laying in a pool of blood. The most sleep that I have gotten was with Mark put me in Psyhc Ward which was 62 hours. And....when I close my eyes to go to sleep I see that bullet tear through the nurses head. And so I don't think that you are going to clear me....so what are we going to talk about?" she asked softly as she looked at the man sitting across from her.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Vixen walked down to her car, she tryed to opent the door but couldnt. She dropped to her knees, tears running down her face. She grabbed her phone and sent a message to mark. She needed him. she need him to help her. She gripped her keys and then put her hand on her stomach as she waited for mark.
Baliey looked at Marie, "Do you need me to get someone, or something for you?" She asked as she looked at her. This was bad Marie was in a great amount of shock, or she was just going crazy.
Marie looked at Bailey then shook her head. "Can you just make sure that Avery and I are on your survice today. Please?" She asked, getting a nod from baliey before her pager went off. Her and Bailey went to find the person who paged them.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Mark got another page from Vixen and as he went running, "Jenny don't quit! Please don't quit!" he ylled over his shoulder before he took off down the steps. He raced out the frount lobby and into the parking lot where he skidded to a stop. he looked around for Vixen and her car, when he saw her on the ground he ran over and looked at her, "Hey, baby....how are..." he stopped asking her is she was okay lately was like asking a volcano to explode. He dropped down to one knee and looked at her closely, not touching her just watching.
Jenny looked around as she felt everyone's gaze on her, she reached into her pocket pulled out her pager, set it on the counter. Took her keys out of her doctors coat, and then pulled that off as well, "Page Dr. Avery and tell him that there is something at the police station that needs to be picked up, and only Dr. Avery. If you page anyone else, I'll find out and make sure that...well...you just won't work her anymore." she said with a small little shrug as she set everything else that was owned by the hospital, expect her scrubs, on the nurses station. Then she turned and walked away from the place that she had loved for so long. She still couldn't breath, she still felt numb, but maybe not having to come to work her every single day, would help her.
Avery looked down at his pager as it went off again "-Crap-, it's Dr. Grey." he ran down the hallway and squezed into the elavator right before the doors shut. He tapped his foot as he waited to get to the floor that he needed. Samantha and the man were just looking at each other, not saying a single thing, then all of the sudden he broke their stareing game and said, "Your cleared." he signed his name off and then pushed the paper towards her. Her mouth fell open and she picked up the small yellow paper gently and looked at it, before standing up and walking out of the room. Her mouth was still open as she walked down the hallway.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Vixen turn and burried her face into Mark's chest. "I want my brother..." She mummbled between sobs. She gripped his shirt as she cried. That was the first time she had cried since the night of the shoot out, the first time she wanted Mark to hold her close. The first time she wanted to give up and quit.
Dr. Baliey looked at the person who just got into the elavator and smiled, "Ah, Dr. Avery, good, your on my survice today. with Marie." She said as she looked at the changing floors.
Marie was standing in the couner looking at everyone who was in the Elavator. Seeing Avery she moved to him, wrapping her arms around his, as she clung to him. She hated eloavators. hated them.
Derek waited and soon enough he got to use his phone and he called Avery to come get him.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:40 pm

"I...I don't think that I can be on your service today, because apperently I have to go to jail and pick something up for Dr. Grey....and I am pretty sure that I know what that something is. And I think that if you know what that something was you would was you would want me to go and get "it" to. And....seeing as how she hasn't been cleared yet, that I should be nice and go and get "it" whatever "it" might be out of jail. So...I'm sorry." Avery looked at Baliey and tried to smile, but his foot just started to tap faster and faster as he looked at the glowing numbers. I'm sexy and I know it started to go off in the elavator and Avery reached into his pocket and flipped his phone open with out checking to see who it was. "Oh...hiya Dr. Shepherd. Yeah...I'll be on my way to get your wallet and things. Don't worry about it Dr. Shepherd, the other Dr. Shepherd already had me paged and asked to do this. Yes, she knew. Why isn't she getting it? I don't know, I don't know what goes through her head lately. Okay...I'll get "it', I don't know. Fine." Avery shut his phone and looked up at the numbers again. And when it dinged he got out of the elavator as fast as he could.
Jenny got into the car and drove out of the parking lot, she didn't know where she was going, she just knew that she needed to get out of Seattle. She wasn't going to tell anyone where she was going, and that was how it was going to stay. She didn't want anyone knowing where she was at.
Mark held her to him and just let her cry.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:55 am

Vixen sniffed as she pulled away for a second. She looked at Mark. "I'm sorry. You must hate me..." she said softly as she looked at him. Her make up was running down her face as she looked at him. there was no way she was going back to work today.
Maire looked at Avery as he left her standing there with Baliey. She looked around as they went up to the next floor to the person who paged them.
Baliey looked at Marie. She looked a little hurt when her soon to be husband left her standing there, but she noticed that Marie shook it off. As the evavator opened they looked around, "What the...?" Bailey looked at the broken glass that was being sweeped up.
Derek replied with a simple okay before he went back to his jail cell as he waited for Avery to come and get him.
Alex waited to see Samantha. He need to see her and see if she had been cleared, or not. Once he saw her he walked up to her, "are you cleared?" He asked crossing his fingers for good luck.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:28 am

Avery had just taken the stares so that he could get to the floor that Vixen's office was on. He stepped of the last step and saw Marie and Dr. Baliey, he walked over to them, "Hey sorry about that. I...I can't really stand to be inside of an elevator right about now." he looked around and saw the chair and the shattered glass that was on the ground. "What happened?" he bent down and picked up the chair and wheeled it over to the nurses station.
Samantha looked up at Alex and her whole demeanor changed, she had quickly hide her clearance paper and she started to glare at him. "Now you want to know something about me? Now your willing to talk to me? Now? A month later?! Mark Sloan had to put me in psych ward because I couldn't sleep, and I went slightly crazy. And the one person that I needed to be there to help me through it? You want to know what he did?!" she paused and lowered her voice and started to talk to him again, "He pretended that I wasn't even there. He left[/i] me. He sounds great doesn't he? I save his life, have a gun pointed at me in the process of saving his life and he doesn't even want to be there later. And now a month later he wants to talk. Ha. That's funny." she turned and walked away from Alex, her heart pounding in her chest, tears stinging her eyes. [/i]
"Oh, baby I could never hate you. I can't even get that mad at you, well I can. I'm mad at you at the moment, about a couple of things. But you get mad at me all the time, we get into fights, we make up. We love each other. Does that ever spell out that I hate you? No it doesn't and if you ever think that I hate you again, I'll tell you the same thing. I don't hate you. I love you." Mark held her too him again and kissed the top of her head as he talked to her. A single tear rolled down his face as he closed his eyes and just held her.
Jenny pulled out of the gas stations, she had ditched her phone in the trash can at said gas station and drove out of Seattle. Maybe she would go to L.A. No, Addison was there, and she didn't want to deal with her husbands ex right now. She got onto the highway and started to head South, she put in her country CD and just let go of everything that she had been thinking and drove away from everything.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:56 am

Marie looked at Avery, "It's fine." she said as she watched people clean up the mess. God she need to break out of this funk, and get Avery out of this funk and she knew just how to. She looked at Avery and smiled a very evil smile before whispering something in Baliey's ear. Baliey just nodded and let Marie walk away.
Vixen looked up at Mark and saw the tear drip from his eye, she pouted slightly as she whipped it away. "Baby don't cry. Come on. Lets go do something other then sit in this place. Lets go somewhere and just forget." She smiled as she kissed him. Mark was brave. Or at least for her he was. He was her rock, the person who she needed. She loved this man more then anything.
Alex's face flated as he walked after her grabbing her arm, "Oh so I'm the bad guy because I knew that i wasn't strong enough to be the person you needed. I let Mark take you in because i couldnt. So if that makes me a bad guy, fine." He walked off.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:13 am

"Well, Dr. Baliey like I said, I have to go pick up something from the jail. Or both the Shepherds' are going to kill me." Avery gave a dazzling smile and then walked out back down the flights of stairs. He reached the ground floor and walked out of the hospital and into the drizzle of rain that had started he pulled out his keys and walked a couple of rows of cars down to where he parked each morning. He unlocked the door and got in quickly, after starting the car and letting it warm up he half turned and looked behind him as he started to pull out.
"I can't just leave, and neither can you. You threw a chair out a window Vixen, you can't run from what you do. But if you want to go home for the day, I'll cover for you. I can't leave with you, as much as I want to, because I have a surgery that I need to do today." Mark looked down at her, as he placed a gently kiss on her lips, "Sorry Vixen." he stood up and offered her his hand so he could help her up.
Samantha looked at Alex when he grabbed her and turned her around so that she was facing him, when he let go of her arm and walked away she went after him, of course he went to the stairs, he couldn't ride in an elevator at all. "You weren't strong enough?! Are you kidding me?! I needed you to be YOU. I didn't need another person, and I didn't want another person. I just wanted you to be there, to hold my hand, I wanted you to be there when I wake up screaming in the middle of the night, instead of me calling Mark and asking him to come up to my apartment and lay there with me for a while. That's what I wanted. But, maybe that was to much to want from you." she was walking as fast as she could just so she could match him stride for stride.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:28 am

"I already filled out the insurance clam, for the window and other things i broke." she paused as she took his hand and stood up. It had started raining. Great. "I dont wanna leave with out you. Can i just do surgery's with you today and we can call in vacition tommorow and go to the beach?" She asked as she grabbed her keys and walked with him.
Alex stopped and looked at her, "You dont think that i didnt go up there to see you. I would walk up there and see ou in that bed and it hurt me. I darn near killed me." He paused as he used one of his hands to rub this eyes. He hadn't gotten very much sleep. He looked at her, her, not anything else, her! He looked in her eyes as he brushed the hair out of her face. "I care. In different ways. And I'm sorry for that."
Baliey sighed softly as she walked away. She needed a minute. she needed to breath. She just needed to relax for a second.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:20 am

Mark turned and looked at Vixen, "We already took almost a month off...we can't keep taking more time off. Well, you can. I can't. And seeing as Dr. Shepherd, the other Dr. Shepherd, the female one, is now gone, I have to work harder because she was going to be on my service for awhile...." he said that least sentence softly as he just realized that he didn't have anyone on his service, "I'm going to have to call Alex, he got cleared today...or maybe King." he walked through the door as he thought about which person her was going to take today.
Samantha was still glaring at him, "I knew that you cared about me differently then how I care about you. I still care, I stillwanted you to be the person that I needed, I still wanted you to be the one to hold me when I wake up from my nightmares, I wanted you, and for you to not get that, just means that I need to wait a little longer. I hope that you figure out ifyouwant me to be the one there for you when you wake up from the nightmares, the one to hold you, the one to love you. I hope that you figurethatout soon, because Alex, I am not going to wait forever." she gave a soft smile up at him, as she cupped his cheek, she stood up on tipy-toes and kissed his lips gently, then she turned and walked away from him.
Avery pulled off the highway and into the parking lot of the police station, he turned his car off, and just sat there looking at the building that was in front of him, "I am so going to hold this over his head." he shook his head as he opened his door and got out, he flicked the door locking button and shut his door, before heading to the doors of the police station. He chuckled softly as he went towards them, "So holding this over his head."

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Vixen looked at Mark, "Can i be on your service today?" She asked softly as she pulled him into the hospital so they wouldn't get really soaked. She looked around her hospital, it was different, really different. Never the same
Alex growled to himself. He walked up the stairs, he needed a surgery. He needed to get his mind off of everything for a few minutes. Something, anything to do. He saw Vixen and Mark and walked over to him. "Hey do you need any help?" he asked.
Marie drove to her father's, Oh she was going to pull the daddy card. She walked up to the door and knocked. Her father answered and she went in to talk to her dad.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:25 am

Mark looked down at his wife, and he wanted to say yes, but he knew that he couldn't, no matter how much he wanted to. "No. I'm sorry, right now, with what ever is going on with you...I don't know if I can trust you to say the right thing to a patient when you can't even talk to your best friend, or even acknowledge that she quit, or that she might have needed you. I don't know what's going on with you Vixen, and I really wish that I did so I could help you through it. But right now, I think that you need to figure out what's going on with you and then do what ever it takes to fix it. Because you can't keep treating people like this, you can't do what your doing anymore. I'm sorry." he kissed her softly before he turned and walked away from her. He saw Samantha walking up the steps and called out her name, "DR.KING, with me." he kept walking down the hallway to the elevator.

Samantha was just about to put her foot down on the top step when Dr. Sloan yelled out her name, she jumped about five feet into the air, and her heart was pounding wildly in her chest as she looked around for the source of her fear. She turned around and started to walk down the steps and when she got to the bottom she went running after Mark, she saw Vixen just standing there and she thought that maybe she should go see what's wrong, but she knew that if she kept Mark waiting she was going to be in trouble. She caught up to him as he reached the elevator. "Hiya Dr. Sloan...you yelled ?" she asked with a slight frown.

"You got cleared right?"

"Yes."

"Good your with me." Mark pressed a button on the panel and watched as the doors slid shut.

Avery walked over to the police station desk and put a smile on his face, "Hi, my names Jackson Avery and I am here to pick up a one Derek Shepherd?"
"Sign here, here and here, and then walk down the hallway and tell the guard who you are and who your picking up." the lady didn't even look up to look at him.
"Okay." a few quick signatures and then he was walking down to the guard, "Derek Shepherd." the guard pressed a button and the bars slid open and Avery kept walking until he saw Derek. "Dr. Shepherd....your wife quit."

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:41 am

(Mark ignored Alex?)
Vixen looked at him and nodded before watching him walk away. She exhaled as she went back to her office. They had taped up her window., She grabbed her phone and called Jenny.
Once Avery was there he smiled and then Avery dropped the bomb. His jaw dropped as he stood quickly, "WHAT!" he yelled as he looked at Avery, "Tell me your lieing to me!" He growled, his pregant wife quit, meaning she is most likely fleeing.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:08 am

OOC: Yeah, Mark ignored Alex, still mad about the whole leaving Samantha when she went crazy thing.

I'm hard to love, hard to love, oh, I don't make it easy was ringing a guy passing the trash can, stopped. Turned back around and looked at the trash can, then with a sigh and a shake of his head he walked over to the the trash can and reached in and pulled out the iPhone that was in there. Vixen. Vixen. was scrolling across the phone. He pressed the answer button, "Hello?" he asked softly.

Avery just put on his Avery Sparkle smile as he looked at Derek, "Yeah, apparently. Vixen said something along the lines of, "This is my hospital, and everyone better start listening to me. And if you don't like that then leave." or something like that. I wasn't there, I just heard about it later. Sucks doesn't it? And I wouldn't say anything mean or hurtful to me, because I can ask them to put you right back into this..." he looked inside of the cell with a disgusted look on his face, "lovely cell. And, I'm kinda your ride home." he added with a small shrug as he turned the Sparkle back on.

"You talked to Alex didn't you?" Mark asked as the doors slid open and Samantha and him walked out of the elevator, he grabbed the chart of the nurses desk and they started walking down to where the patient was at.

"I can't sleep any more Mark. I have nightmares, so I don't sleep. So yes I talked to him, I told him we talked. You talked to her but I doubt that you told her that she's gone a little wacko in the head." Samantha shrugged as she kept pace with Mark.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:21 am

Vixen almost dropped her phone when a male voice answered it. "Who is this? and where is my Jenny?" She asked with a tone that wasnt up for games. Vixen paged alex as she waited for the guys answer.

Derek stayed calm. "sorry, lets just go i need to talk to Vixen." He said as he walked with Avery to his car. Where was she going to go, if she did leave, he had no idea what he was going to do.

Alex got a page from Vixen and headed up to her office. He looked at the elavator and shook his head before he headed up the stairs to her office. He growled at himself as he walked, mentaly kicking his butt.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:49 am

"My name is Tony, and I don't really know who you are talking about...I just heard the phone ringing and I thought that I should answer it. It was in a trash can." Tony sighed as he started to walk towards his car.

Jenny pulled over at the next rest stop and pulled into a parking spot, she got out of her car and walked over to the pay-phone that was there. "Hi Derek, Love, baby, don't be mad. Yeah that won't work, let's try something else." Jenny was trying to figure out what to say to Derek when she called him. Maybe she should call Mark...yeah, Mark would be the better choice. He wouldn't yell at her as much. With that decided she put three dollars in and quickly punched in his number, and waited for him to pick up.

Avery lead the way back through the police station, and out to his car. "I know I am never going to let you drive ever again." Avery said with a laugh as he unlocked his car and got into the drivers side, hitting the unlock button so that Derek could get in. "Anyway, Vixen is kinda sorta crazy. She threw her chair out of her window today, right before the other Dr. Shepherd quit. So...I don't know if that's going to be a good idea." Avery checked his mirrors, put his seat belt on, started the car, and changed the gear. Waiting for Derek to get into the car.

"Shut up." Mark looked at Samantha as he stopped walking, he started to dig in his pockets for his phone that was going off, after a few seconds he pulled it out and seeing a number that he didn't know, he took a risk and answered it anyway. "Hello, Dr. Mark Sloan speaking."

Samantha stuck her tongue out as she took the chart out of Mark's hands and started to flip through it with a smile on her face. This was going to be a semi-good day. She could already tell.

"Mark?" Jenny breathed into the phone as she exhaled the breath that she had been holding.

"Jennifer?!"

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:57 am

Derek got in the car with a sigh. "I know. And Vixen did what! wait did he father stop by?" He asked. If there was on person who could figure out the Vixen freak out, it was him.

"Tony, right, okay. So tony were are you right now?" Vixen asked as she wrote something on a piece of paper for Alex. It was to tell him that he was on her serive today.

Alex read the note Quickly before he started to pick the room up a bit. Getting a mouthed thankyou, from vixen as he talked on the phone with his guy.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:10 am

"Mark, I have like three maybe for minutes, before the voice tells me to insert more quarters, and I don't have any more. So we gotta make this fast." Jenny paused and then dove right into what she was going to say, "I'm not going to be coming back any time soon, and the only person that I will be talking to is you. Because you won't freak out on me, and if you do freak out on me then, I am going to stop talking to you to. I'm not going to be telling you where I am going, but I want you to know that your the godfather of my baby, and that you better make sure that Derek doesn't freak out, 'cause I am not leaving him or anything like that. It's just a break. But when I come back, I will not be going back to the hospital. I love you, and I love Derek and I am debating if I still love Vixen. But I just wanted to let you know that I am safe, I don't have a phone. So, please don't freak out I love you okay? I'm going to hang out now. Tell Derek I love him please and thank you. Oh and don't mention that I am only going to be talking to you to any one. They might get mad." Jenny was speaking so fast that she didn't know if Mark could understand her, then she placed the phone back into the cradle and went back to her car, her hand on her stomach.

"Jenny! Don't you dare hang up this phone!" but he spoke to late, he could hear the dial tone in his ear, he snapped his phone shut and looked at Samantha, "I'm a godfather.... and she's out of her mind." Mark grabbed the chart back from Samantha, "Mine."

"About 15 minutes out of Seattle. Why? Where are you? I'll just come to where ever you are and give you the phone. I'm heading into Seattle, and I am assuming that's where your at because of the area code. So...give me a safe place to meet you and I'll hand over the phone." Tony said as he opened his door and climbed in, he started the car and drove off, getting back onto the highway.

"Was that Dr. Shepherd?!" Samantha's mouth fell open as she looked at Mark, "Wait...she's pregnant?! And she made you the godfather?! Aw, that means Vixen is gonna be the godmother. No fair! Wait. Wait. Where is she?" Samantha tried to snatch the case file back from Mark, but had no luck.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:26 am

"Im at Seattle Grace Mercy Death, i mean West hospital." Vixen laughed as she tryed to say the name of her hospital. She looked out the way hoping to see Jenny.

Alex busted up laughing, it was something that they had gotten in to Vixens head, he lightly fist pumped to himself as he finished picking up a bit.

Marie had managed to calm herself down. And by that i mean she spent 6000 dollars on her and some of her friends. She got a new hair style and new clothes. And new things for the new house.... her..... father..... bought..... for..... her................................................ and Avery
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:00 am

We know a little about a lot of things;

"You work at Seattle Grace Mercy West? And...did you lose one of your doctors or something?" Tony asked as he turned on his blinker and got into the fast lane as he set the phone on speaker so he didn't get in trouble for talking on the phone and driving.

"Yes she's pregnant, yes she made me the godfather, and don't touch the chart. Don't do it." Mark was smiling as he held the chart out of her reach.

"That's not fair Mark!" Samantha was pouting about not being able to have the chart. Of course.

just enough to make us dangerous.
~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down