Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madness of the Hatter

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Madness of the Hatter - Page 4 Empty Re: Madness of the Hatter

Post by Amour Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:34 am

"To the well organized mind,

Ana swatted at Puck's tail with a glare at him, "That still leaves your...sister out in the wind. Does it not? And what about Ace? Does Ace not matter? We just need to find a way to...." Ana turned and looked at the cat resting on her shoulders, she had a slight gleam in her eyes.

Puck's cat eyes narrowed into slits as he looked at his Queen, knowing what she was going to ask of him, and wondering if he would be able to refuse her. He slowly floated off her shoulder so that he was floating right in front of her.
"Yes my Queen?" he kept his voice neutral for right now.

The Old Hatter turned around when he felt the feeling in the room change to a different feeling, but he was after all mad so he might not know what he was talking about.

"If...you....went in to the Red Castle in your..." her voice dropped down a few octaves, "human form, we could gather information about what was going on, and, maybe you could even get Ace...out?" Ana was no not even looking at Puck as she whispered the last few words.

The Mad Hatter, watched as the evil little cat's eyes became slits of anger. "I think that I am going to check the library for a raven desk." he mumbled under his breath and walked out of Ana's room.

"You...want me to do WHAT?!" Puck dropped down on too his human feet, the ears, the tail the paws all gone as he made his Queen look at him.

Ceil walked down the long hall way leading to Alice's room with a grim expression.He sighed as he thought about what his Queen wanted him to do, he threw open the door that lead to Alice's room and stood there, "Get up." he spoke softly and in a deadly cold voice.

death is but the next great adventure." .
~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:48 am

Ace had been sitting in a heart shaped chair. He looked at Ciel, "Why should I? I don't take orders from someone like you. I only answer to your Queen for her requests and Ana, who is the rightful Queen of Wonderland." he stated, still sitting in his chair.

Victoria was walking around the castle, not having a clue where to go. "It maddens me more that I can't find a way to his room. Well, as longs as the Bloody Red Queen doesn't kill him, I'm alright." she said. "Wait, was I ever all right? Haven't I been mad from the beginning? Yes, no? Just maybe so?"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:59 am

"Well...I want, don't make me say it again please Puck." Ana's eyes were wide as she looked at the man that she was madly in love with, the one person she could always trust no matter what. "Please, think about it." she added even softer.

Puck's grip on her chin got a little tighter as he looked at the wide eyes, he sighed he knew that he wouldn't be able to say no to anything that she ever asked for, "I'll do it...for you." he mumbled as he slowly kissed her on the lips. When he pulled back he still had that I-can't-believe-that-I-just-did-that look plastered on his face, "I just won't be happy about it."

"It doesn't matter who you think you listen too, I listen to my Queen just as you are going to listen to me. Either you listen or, you lose your pretty little head." Ceil muttered as he walked over and grabbed Ace by his collar and started to pull him out of the room that he had been giving.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:09 am

Ace coughed as he was dragged out of the chair and his room, "Let me go!" he yelled. He knew he was either going to get a beating or the guy was going to bring him to the Queen. But by the look of things, he was probably going to get a beating. Knowing this, he struggled even more. He knew a thing or two about self-defense. But sword fighting was way out of his realm of understanding.

Victoria spotted Ciel dragging Ace out of his room. Ace was resisting but, to her, he was failing. Her face cracked a genuine Mad Hatter smile. She quietly followed them both, her cane appearing in her hand. This would be a madly fun game of hit and run. Now, the question was, who would be hit and who would run?
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:27 am

Puck turned and walked out of the Queen's room, and he poofed out of one castle and landed in the other, all in his human form. He shook his head as he walked into the dreaded Red Castle. His expression was grim and he stalked towards the castle like he was going after prey.

Ana fell to the floor, what she had asked of him, it was too much, she should run after him and beg him to come back, if anything happened to him, her world would fall, she wouldn't be able to be Queen of Underland anymore, she would let herself fall to the wayside along with her kingdom.

Ceil walked out into the court yard and saw an approaching young man, he glanced away as he threw Ace to the ground and started to kick him in the gut, twice, three times and than four, he was taking his madness out of the boy. He was mad at the Queen, his Queen.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:36 am

As soon as Ace hit the ground he knew he was in trouble. When the hard kicks hit his gut head on, he felt the air in his lungs vanish. When the fourth kick had gone by he quickly tried to gasp for air. But air didn't come. He wheezed and gasped for what he needed. As he did so, he tried to stand up. He pushed himself up and was standing, but just barely. He coughed and smiled, "That..... all ya got? And you....... call yourself a knight." he said.

Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:43 am

"Boy, I have been a knight before you where even a twinkle in your mother's eye. Even before Alice's first coming. You want to press this?" Ceil swung out his fist connected with Ace's face. The anger came bubbling back up to the surface of his body and he just wanted to kill Ace. Really he wanted to kill anyone that he could get his hands on.

Puck saw Ceil, and the urge to kill him was strong, he had touched his Queen. He took steps towards the fight, the one that Ace was slowly losing. He couldn't help but grin, he was nothing like the first Alice. He was almost better.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:57 am

Ace took it like a man and spit out the blood in his mouth. He smirked, but only to hide his fear, "My turn yet?" he asked. He ran at Ciel and landed a punch in the mans gut. He retracted quickly and backed away. He flinched at the pain in his gut. Ciel could kick hard and punch hard. That would be very bad if he landed another direct hit. He just needed to dodge direct hits and stall until he figured a way to counter.

Victoria spotted the spar between the two boys and then spotted Puck. From here should could see the kill intent in his eyes. This wasn't a tad bit good. In fact, it wasn't good at all. She quietly pasted the fighting boys by blending in with the greenery around them. She smacked Puck with her cane right on the head, "Puck, if you aren't careful, you might kill Alice as well. Or, even worse, get killed yourself. Let them be. If you won't, I will stop you. We are evenly matched in combat, are we not?" she stated. She stepped out in front of him to prevent him advancing towards the two.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:25 am

{So, I am just going to pretend that she thinks that Puck is just some other random person.}

Puck glanced away and looked at the Hatter that was in front of him. "Hatter, it would be well to get out of my way. We've only ever fought when I was a cat, I see some major differences no. Don't you?" the Cheshire Cat spoke in such a soft voice that it would have been hard for anyone else to hear in less they were standing in between the two of them.

[color=red]Ceil almost grinned in spite of himself, something fun to do at last. he thought to him self as he fainted to the left and than came out with a round house kick that landed in the other man's gut.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:38 am

Ace coughed but managed to grab onto Ciels leg, "Gotcha." he wheezed. He pulled the man forward and landed a close and hard hit to his gut. He pushed him away and swayed back and forth. He was getting dizzy. Which was never a good sign.

Victoria smiled, "True true. But, atleast let Ace pass out first." she said, qiuckly turning around and watching the spar. "Can't you see he's about to black out? Ciel will think he has the advantage and then you can go out and beat the living crap out of him, to your little kitty hearts content while I grab Ace. He'll be at a disadvantage being a little weakened by Ace and with you one of the best fighter here. Wait, does crap live? Can it? No, impossible." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:44 am

"Don't call me Kitty, it's rather demeaning. No, I want to fight him when he's all fresh and new. And we can't take Ace yet, we, meaning I have orders that I have to follow. The Queen wants information, and I, and you, are in the wonderful position to get that information. Than we can take Ace. Other than that, I am going to have to let Ceil live for the next few days and Ace is just going to have to how do you humans say it?" Puck stopped and looked at the fighting pair, "Suck it up? Yes. That works."

Ceil, stumbled back and quickly caught his balance. He could see that Alice was getting dizzy or tired, either way he was going to go down. And fast. Ceil went after him with a fury, attacking at any opening that he saw.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:52 am

Victoria shrugged, "Oh alright. But if Alice dies, the blames on you. I'm going to go back and play as a amid once more. Have fun doing whatever it is you do, Cheshire." she said before walking into the shadows, humming her little tune.

Ace tried to block but one of Ciels blows made contact with his hip bone. He hit the ground, hard. As his vision blurred, he thought he saw a man with blond hair watching them and the Hatter walk into the shadows wearing something red. But the last thing he saw was the face of his attacker. Then everything went black.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:39 am

Puck noticed that Ace had been looking at him before slowly falling in to oblivion. He slowly followed after the Hatter, he was starting to be glad that he had never shown anyone his human form expect Ana, no one knew what he looked like, and that made him a very good spy. He sighed as he put his hands in his pockets. "He wouldn't die...at least not yet." he mumbled softly.

Ceil looked at the boy that was gone from the world, at least for now, he looked up when a un-known man walked past him and a maid. He cracked a small grin as he thought something that shouldn't be thought. He bent down and picked up one of Ace's legs and started to drag him back to his room. The boy was good, he got in a few good punched. Not that Ceil would really admit that to anyone but himself.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:48 am

Victoria watched as Ciel dragged poor Alice into the castle, "Poor boy." was all she said before following Ciel into the castle. At the first spilt, she turned left, away from Alice's room. She wouldn't stop her queens plans so she did what she thought would be best. She went with the plan. That way, everyone would be happy. Or would they? "Well, at least I can answer those questions now..." she said out loud.

Valentina grumbled as she sat on her thrown. "Someone bring me something to eat!" she demanded. She wasn't in a good mood nor was she in a bad one. She really wanted to know what had happened to Alice. "As long as Ciel didn't kill him, I'm fine with whatever happens to the boy." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:10 am

"Questions to what? You always have questions...." Puck had caught up with the Hatter and he smiled as he looked down at her. Than his mind flashed back to Ana, just briefly and that brought his mind back to the fact that they had a mission to do.

Ceil had dropped off Ace to his room rather quickly and than went to find his Queen and he heard what she had said about Ace and him killing Ace, "He's not dead my Queen and I didn't spill any blood, as you wished." he spoke from behind her, his voice devoid of any emotions or thoughts.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:26 am

Valentina smiled, "Good. Ciel you may do whatever you want to do for the moment. I don't have anything for you to do." she said.

The Hatter kept walking, "As I always should. How is a raven like a writing desk? I haven't the simplest idea how they are alike. This needs some pondering on, mad pondering that is." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:22 am

{Hiya. ^^}

Name: Lucas
Looks Like: Madness of the Hatter - Page 4 Twins
{Left}
Personality: The more... sadistic of the two.
He always jokes around and has a rather dark side to him.
He's also a big provoker but doesn't like to be provoked.
Big-Headed. Very protective of his sister. A bad aura tends to follow him.
Role: Tweedle Dee
Family: Sophia. That is all~
History: The "New" Tweddle Dee.
He and his twin were part of the Wonderland Circus when they heard the Tweedle's had died.
So they just kinda...took the spot.
Other: {he's like Izaya! RUUUUUN.}

Name: Sophia
Looks Like: Madness of the Hatter - Page 4 Twins
{Right}
Personality: The nicer of the two.
She's also very quiet, and lets her brother do most of the talking.
She's quick to make friends.
She's also the smarter of the two and actually thinks before she speaks, unlike her "moron of a brother", as she puts it.
Oh, and if you hurt her brother/any of her friends, you'll meet a first hand experience of evil Sophia. {AKA, NOT GOOD.}
Role: Tweedle Dum
Family: Lucas~
History: Same as Lucas', though she wasn't really... ready to become a Tweedle.
Other: Mmm... nope.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:28 am

{accepted..... -pfft- He's like Izaya??? -pfft- well..... think Karou as the Hatter. Very Happy}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:30 am

{Yay! -throws hands up- and yes he is! it's scary. O.O}
{oh that will make it all the more interesting~}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:33 am

{yup. you can go ahead and posted your reply if you want to...also... love your sig!!!!!}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:35 am

{will do~! ^^ -salutes- so... how do i just, jump in? xD}
{thank you~ me too~ -huggles siggy-}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:41 am

{lol. You could randomly walk into Ana's, Little Crazy Shadow's charries. room.}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:51 am

{...who's Ana? xD}
{i'm alittle off tonight, sorry. xD}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet