Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madness of the Hatter

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Madness of the Hatter - Page 3 Empty Re: Madness of the Hatter

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:31 am

"Well???"

Victoria looked at her, "Well what? If you want a well, there's one outside. Oh here's an idea, go drown yourself in it." she said. She looked at Ceil, "I honestly don't know what he's talking about. All I did was drink tea, sing a tune, and took a detour in the Forest of Madness, yes? I haven't seen the queen in ages." she said, still lying.

Valentina looked at Ceil, "You may rise." then she looked at Victoria, "Stop lying to your queen! I demand to know what my impudent sister is doing!!!"

"Lying to my queen..... Ha! You make me laugh!"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:38 am

"To the well organized mind,

Ceil turned and slapped the Hatter Across the face, "Do not speak to my Queen in that tone or that way. Ever!" he than turned and looked back at the Queen, "I was thinking, maybe to get her to speak we just, oh I don't know burn her hat? That might loosen her tongue up..."

"You know, I don't think that your sister likes to be called, oh, how did you put it...impudent? And, I would also like to point out that, when you think about it, your not her Queen, and well your not even supposed to be in the wonderful world of Underland...but I'm just a cat, what would I know?" Puck drifted into the Red Queen's court with his well known smile he floated past the Hatter with out a glance. "She is very funny isn't she? Funny looking that is..."

"Where is Ace. Does it really take that long to walk from one room to the next?!" Tatiana paced back and fourth her gown the only noise in the room, she had put her long hair up into a messy bun and was looking out the window into the dark night.

death is but the next great adventure." .
~Albus Dumbledore

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:43 am

Victoria rubbed her cheek and flinched when she heard 'burn her hat'. She grabbed Ceil's collar, "If you even touch my hat with your filthy hands, you'll be deader than dead." she said.

Valentina smiled, "Oh? Touchy about a mere hat? Guards! Bring me her hat!!!"

Ace walked into the room, "Yes your Majesty?" he asked, his hands in his pockets.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:50 am

"Don't call me that, Tatiana, or Ana. Majesty makes me feel so much older than I already am. I need your help, you come from where Alice came from. Right?" Ana turned and looked at Ace trying not to look as worried as she felt, if her sister found out that Alice was here, there was going to be another war, and she couldn't have people die on her hands, she also couldn't lose the crown to her sister, if that happened than that would put the world back to the way ti was before Alice's second coming.

"Let me go, or I will have to hurt you Hatter." Ceil looked down not the least bit phased by what the Hatter was doing, two guards walked in one holding a hat and the other a tray of tea. The both gave a wide breath from the Hatter, one handed the Queen the hat and the other set the tray down they both fled as quickly as they had come in.
"There you go my Queen." Ceil than turned to the floating cat with a glare, "How do I get ride of the White Queen's little pet?!"

~Albus Dumbledore

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:55 am

Valentina looked at the Hatter's hat, "What an old, tattered, and ugly hat this is. Ceil, present me with your sword and ignore the babbling cat for a moment." she said.

Victoria saw her hand and pushed Ceil aside. She ran towards the Red Queen, "Give that back you witch! Puck, do something useful for once in your nine lives!!!"

Ace nodded, "Alright Ana. Yea, I was from the same place." he said, "Why?"

Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:00 am

"Okay..." Puck dropped down onto all fours and tripped Victoria, "I'm saving your life. Wouldn't want you to get beheaded now would we?" he pranced away with a grin.

"Argh!" Ceil jumped on to her back and held her down, he bent down and whispered into her ear, "You go after my Queen again and I will have to kill you! Tell the Queen what she wants to know and your little hat won't have a single scratch on it. Understood?" he asked in a hurried whisper.He pulled out his sword and handed it to the Queen with out a second glance.

"I need to know, what would you do if someone was kidnapped and you were going to go in for a rescue? Would you send lets say a King or Queen with that mission or no?" Ana turned and looked at the map that was on the table and studied it as she waited for an answer.

~Albus Dumbledore

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:07 am

Ace thought it over, "Well, no. In my world, someone would either barge in with a few friends to help. The person in charge, or king and Queen, would tell them what they would need to do. Why do you ask?"

Victoria glared at Ceil, "Get your blood-stained hands off of me! I won't tell you anything! Puck, grab my hat and run! Please, I'm begging you!!! And that's making a statement!" she yelled.

Valentina grabbed the sword and looked at the hat, "I wonder what would happen if I put a hole in this hat. Would is make it look better?" she asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:16 am

"Tell her what she wants to know! Now!" Ceil held her down and waited, "I think that you would have to put a pretty big hole in it my Queen." he was enjoying watching the Hatter beg, it was something that he would never get to see in his life time, and he was going to enjoy this for a very long time.

"It was just a question. I have to go. Don't step foot outside this castle in till I, or the Cheshire Cat comes back. Do you understand? Don't do anything stupid..." the Queen was back in full mode and she was ready for a fight, she couldn't let her sister know that Alice was here. She walked out of the library and as she walked down the hallway her gown changed into a tighter, more efficient gown then the frilly one that she used for show. She kept her hair up and out of her face and she got her personal guard to mount up. "To my sister, and fast." they raced out of the castle and off the grounds as fast as there horses would carry them. She knew that what she was doing would either get her killed or, the crown taken away, but she couldn't risk Alice or the Hatter.

"I'm just sorry to say Hatter, that I can't help you. Mostly because I know my Queen, the real Queen would have a fit, and kill me if I got you killed. Sorry Hatter, your just going to have to wait." Puck looked down at the Hatter and he actually felt a new feeling, sadness, he felt bad for the girl.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:21 am

Streams of tears fell from her eyes, "Fine..! I'll tell you, just don't hurt my hat." she said. She breathed in and said, "Alice is back."

"...What was that? ALICE is back in Underland?! Ceil, you've served me well and here is your sword back. Throw the Hatter into the dungeons. Oh, and hid away her hat. Wouldn't want her to get that." she said. "Oh good. I was wondering when my drink would get here." she said, picking up her tea.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:33 am

~*Fifteen Minutes Later*~
The White Queen stood at the gates of her sister's palace and than with a sigh she rode through and along with her guard dismounted, in unison, and walked up the steps, the red knights stood and watched, one of them was stupid enough to try and touch the Queen, his arm was now broken. With out waiting to be announced she walked into the large room and looked right at her sister, "Sister dear, your were banished for a reason, and you seem to have forgotten that, but alas I did not come here to discuss you broken law. I have come for the Hatter!" she saw Puck out of the corner of her eye and felt even more anger.

What was she doing here?! Couldn't she have sent someone in her stead?! No she just has to risk her pretty little neck and get herself killed! Puck was beyond horrified and he was mad at Ana.

"Look who it is my Queen! The filthy little White Queen! Isn't this amazing?" Ceil stood up from where he had been sitting next to his Queen, with a smile. It didn't stay on his face long, he soon had a small dagger stuck in his hand. "Whaa?!" he looked down at the little dagger and than he searched the small band looking for whoever it belonged to. He just saw the White Queen smile with some unknown happiness.

"Now, is that anyway to speak to your Queen Ceil?" the Old Hatter walked out and stood next to the White Queen, "I'm investigating things that begin with the letter M. Moron. Mutiny. Murder. Mmm-malice. Have I done good?" the old Hatter looked at his Queen with a smile.

"I've missed you."

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:43 am

Victoria was alone in the dungeon and heard nobody. She sighed, "I can't believe I told them........ but my hat....." she mumbled. She felt like crying. "I can't believe I begged in front of..... Ceil! Ugh!" she said.

"Hello sister. Nice to see you again. Oh, and the old Hatter is here to rescue his little sister, how revolting. I wouldn't do anything rash now. You see, I have in my possession, something very dear to the Hatter. Her hat. Oh and I do believe I have some news to tell you, sister. You see, in exchange for no harm coming towards that hat, she had to tell me some information. Guess what that was? Alice returned with the Hatter today, isn't that right?" she said.

Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:54 am

"Now see, I would just like to point out, that I am your Queen, even though you dislike it. I am. And that means, you must obey what I tell you. No matter how much you hate it. And since you already broke the law, by coming back, I think that you owe me. Don't you Hatter?" the White Queen slowly advanced and when she was standing right in front of her sister she spoke in her very soft voice, "And I would also like to point out, I can find the hat, and I know where the Hatter is at. So if you want to play this childish game. We can, but I will win. And I don't find it revolting, and I have no idea what she's talking about, Alice came back? What maddness have you been listening to sister dear?" the Queen started to laugh as she took in her sister and her knight.

Ceil watched as the White Queen came closer and closer, he knew that all it would take was one swing of his sword and the White Queen would be no more, but he opted for the lesser option and instead of cutting of her head, he took out a small dagger and thrust it into her gut. The look on her face was, how would one say it? Priceless. "Take the crown my Queen. It's yours..." he whispered softly into his Queen's ear as the White Queen fell down to her knee's, her white dress was now stained blood red and the blood was dripping onto the floor as she looked up at them both.

"NO!" the old Hatter ran to the fallen Queen, the guard didn't know what to do, but they quickly grabbed Ceil and they waited. "My Queen, no. No."

Puck was having a hard time keeping in his cat form, when he saw her fall everything went nuts, she couldn't die. She was the Queen of Underland. Nothing, like this should have happened. He floated over to her and looked down at her, hurting.

"What have you done sister?" the voice was weak as the White Queen bled.

~Albus Dumbledore

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:11 am

Valentina smiled, "I did all but nothing. Ceil did, mind you. Also, a Hatter's word is absolute! Guards, clean up this horrid mess before it stinks up the room!" she said. The door's opened, but she didn't order for it to open. No, instead of a guard or servant, there stood a boy with sweat covering his face. "Who are you boy? What business do you have here!!" she demanded.

Ace gulped, "I'm here to help Ana!" he yelled. He ran towards the bleeding queen and took something out of his jacket pocket, "I swiped this from the doctors." he said. It was 2 rolls of bandages and a thick cloth. He pushed the cloth onto her wound and quickly wrapped the bandages around the weak queens waist. "Hurry. This won't hld her for long." he said.

"STOP! Who are you to help my sister and have her go back! I won't allow it! Tell me your name boy before I kill you!!" she yelled.

Ace stood up and inhaled, "My name is Alice. I have a proposition for you, Red Queen. I will do anything you ask of me and be your loyal servant but only if you let everyone go, including the Hatter who is in the dungeons." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:21 am

"No..." Ana muttered as she fought for breath, "He knows not what he says. No." a deep shuddering breath, came and went, "I would rather die than let you have Ace..." she reached up and touched his face, not realizing that her hands were covered in blood so they left a stain. "Don't do anything stupid, you...y-you promised."

"Alice? Alice has come back? Where?! Down with the Red Queen!" the Mad Hatter was looking at the White Queen as he mumbled things under his breath, he couldn't let her die, than everything that was won with Alice's second coming would be for nothing, and nothing was something that the Mad Hatter couldn't live with.

"You stupid girl, you could have stayed were you where safe...why you stupid stupid girl?" Puck was on the Queen's shoulders and he was speaking quietly into her ear so no one else could hear what he had to say to her.

"Now isn't this sweet...take the crown my Queen, it's yours!" Ceil was now begging his Queen to take the crown off the top of the true Queen's head. But he couldn't help it, if the Queen of Hearts was back than they could banish the White Queen and be done with it, she would follow laws un-like the Red Queen. "Take the crown!"

"If you touch the Queen, I will have to kill you." one of the guards spoke up and he crouched down in front of his Queen in a protective manner.

"S-s-stand down. Sh-she can't t-take the c-c-crown." the White Queen mumbled softly as her eyes fell shut.

~Albus Dumbledore

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:30 am

The Red Queen stepped down and was face to face with her sister, "Watch me. Watch me take back my kingdom. Watch me sister." she said as she took the crown. She placed it on her head and looked at Ace. She walked up to him and poked his head, "Fine, it's a deal. Guards, allow them to leave and release the rat in the dungeons along with the hat. Oh and get something ready for..... this. Not an ounce of red on his body. Ceil, you must stand down and let them leave." she said returning to her thrown.

Ace gulped and looked down at the queen, "I'll be fine. I know a thing or two about escaping. Please trust me. Hatter, I trust you enough to take her back." he said. The guards grabbed a hold of his arms and took him away.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:41 am

The White Queen smiled weakly as the crown floated back down onto her head, she smiled when Puck became visible again, "I told you sister, You can't take the crown...ever" the Queen passed out when the Hatter lifted her into his arms.

"Down with the Red Queen! Down with the Red Queen!" he turned on his heel, with the White Queen in his arms and than walked out, the guards following after and the cat, the cat was at the end of the line."My Queen which came first the phoenix or the egg?" the Hatter looked down at the small little Queen.

"I will go after them and get you your crown and than I will bring them back so we can kill them one, by one!" Ceil grabbed his sword and went to rush after them.

"The Phoenix of course, they don't come from eggs silly..." the whisper was weak but it was there.

~Albus Dumbledore

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:47 am

"Stop! I will not allow you to break the promise I made with young Alice. If you kill them all, then how would I entertain myself? Think before you charge, idiot!" she said.

The Hatter was being escorted out of the castle when she spotted Ace, "Ace! What are you doing here?"

"Saving you and everyone else from dying." was all he said before disappearing into a room.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:51 am

Ceil stopped and turned and looked at his Queen, trying to control his anger. He spat out, "Yes my Queen," before turning and walking out of the Great Hall.

Ana woke up later in her bed with Puck glaring at her, Great, I am about to get a lecture by him...this is not what I wanted. She sighed as she tried to more into a sitting position but she was still too weak and she just fell back onto her back. "C-can I h-have s-some help h-h-here?" she stuttered out as she looked at Puck.

He looked at her with a glare before sighing and standing up, he grabbed her underneath her arms and hauled her up into a sitting position, he kissed her on the top of her head and than with a sigh went back to his seat. "What were you thinking?! You could have died! You know that right?! I mean really Ana, what gave you the idea that it would be a good idea to go and see your sister, when you could have sent me or the Hatter to talk to her and get the other Hatter back?! You gave them Alice on a silver platter and you! If you had died Underland would have fallen you know that right?" he turned on her and yelled and than in a even softer voice he added, "I could have lost you..."

Ana looked up at him like a hurt child, tears gathering at the corner of her eyes, "P-Puck, I didn't mean to get hurt." she spoke in a strong voice and than she added just like him something that was barley heard, "I would never leave you, I would find a way to stay. I love you Puck." she looked away and out the window to watch the rising sun.

~Albus Dumbledore

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:35 am

Victoria burst into the room, panting, tired looking, but most of all furious, "What do you think you were doing?! Theyve got Ace now! Are you happy? Cause I am most defiantly not! It's one thing to make a person andry but completely different when is a Hatter!" she yelled, walking towards her. She pointed a finger at Puck, "And you! You sat on your fuzzy buttox and watched everything play out instead of helping me! Look what happened. Our Queen is ingured, Alice is in their hands and all but we can do is wait for him to come back!" she added with hot salty tears running down her face, "If only I'd knew this would've happened...... I'd rather have not brung him hereā€¦"
She was leaning on her cane with red crying eyes and a more than crooked hat.

Ace stared at himself in the mirror, "I look like a butler." he said. Two cards came in and shoved him out, "The queen wishes to see you." was all they said. He walked towards the Great Hall when he passed the man who slashed Ana. Oh how he wished he could've done something more. But he was powerless. He knelt before the queen and said, "You called for me mi'lady?"

Valentina smirked and crossed her legs, "Ace, massage my shoulders. Also, I will have my tea. Once your done, youll be escorted back to your room for further instructions. Do I make myself clear?"

He stood up and nodded, "Yes mi'lady."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:48 pm

The Queen was all the sudden standing up and glaring at the Hatter, "You will not come into my room, my castle, my life and speak to me like you just did. And fourthermore, this is all your fault. You got caught. You brought him here. You didn't even think about what you were doing did you? You told them about Alice, because they went after your hat." Ana spoke in a voice full of anger and power, and she was surprised that she was even still standing, because she was in so much pain. "And he can't come back in till my dear sister lets him go, she has to renounce the promise that he made to her! You idiot, I don't care if I make you mad or anyone else, I am the Queen and you should have never said anything that could effect all of Underland. And Puck? He was doing what he thought was right, and that turned out to be right!" Ana was seething as she looked at the female Hatter, "Get out of my sight, and stay out of my sight in till I can bear to look at you again. You have placed our whole world in danger. But you don't care, what ever keeps you entertained, right?"

Puck had changed back into his cat form the moment that he knew the Hatter was coming into the Queen's bedroom, no one saw his human form but Ana, and he was going to keep it that way. But right now he could see that the Queen really needed someone to help her even if she didn't want to admit it. He floated out of the room for half a second and came back in when Ana sat back down in a window seat. Her face was deatly white and there was sweat on her brow. "My Queen, the Hatter will be in here in just a tinsy second."

"Good."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:27 am

Victoria glared at the Queen, "My hat is the soul reason I live. A Hatter without a hat is like a queen without her kingdom. My brother also knows the importance of the hat. It's our symbol of power and it is our power. I was forcefully taken. Also, I do regret what I did. In fact I'm going the rescue Ace and bring him here, turn myself into a lesser person, and you'll have a new Hatter within the next day or two. I hope you'll be happier, my Queen." she said walking out of the room. She stepped back into it and threw her hat, but kept her cane, "You have my word and I swear it upon my hat. Please do give it to the next Hatter as a congratulations gift. I'm sorry we never had time for tea. It would've been nice if could've found out more of each others extra ordinary pasts. Have a madder than Hatter day to the both of you." She walked out, holding her head high, prideful, and of course mad.

As Ace finished making the queens tea, he brought it out to her, "Here you are milady." he said presenting it to her.

Valentina took a sip of the tea and nodded, "It's alright for a beginner. Oh, and stop calling me milady. I prefer Your Majesty or My Queen." she said adding another sugar cube to her tea.

Ace shook his head, "I'm sorry but I cannot do that. The only queen I answer to is Ana." he said. He was immediately slapped by the Red Queen, "How dare you defy me! I am the only queen in Underland!" Again shaking his head, he stated, "The crown chooses the queen, not the other way around. Like it or not, Ana is the true queen. Now I will return to my quarter's like you previously ordered me to." he said before quickly walking into the hall, leaving behind a red faced queen.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:08 am

Ana looked out the window as she placed a hand over her heart that had started to beat a little too fast. This shouldn't be happening, she shouldn't be loosing her Hatter, she shouldn't have lost Alice {Ace} she shouldn't be in pain. She was a Queen for crying out loud, the Queen. And here she was in pain, loosing people left and right, and her sister, gods only knew what her wonderful sister was now up to. She sighed softly as Puck wafted over to her, "What am I going to do, I can't loose anything or anybody. It's not right, I can't go through loosing another person. Or my kingdom, it will be like it was before, and I will not let that happen. People deserve better than getting their heads cut off at every turn, or terrified by her, and her over-" the Queen stopped and she swallowed a couple of her words before she even said them.

"You had, the cat send for the Hatter, why? Was it because you wanted some tea? Or maybe a game of cards? Oh oh or maybe even just to talk, though I see know reason why. This old Hatter is no longer the Hatter, why ever would you ever want to talk to me?" The Old Mad Hatter walked in with his wonderfully mad smile on his face, that was in till he saw the Queen's face, pale and drawn tight with her pain. "Oh, what have you done now? Faced down a might raven in your dreams?" the Hatter rushed over to her side and looked at her worriedly, before handing her something that would dull her pain. "Drink." he whispered to her as he placed the small vile in her hand.

"My Queen, what would you have me do?" Ceil walked into the large room and stared at the Red Queen and than he looked away before dropping down onto one knee. Why, didn't I sever the White Queen when I had the chance o-so many years ago? Why didn't I take her offer and run? he thought to himself as he thought about what the Red Queen had done to her own sister, she could have just taken the crown and walked away, no she had to stab her in the stomach, and he knew that that one act was going to lead to another war, this one worse than the battle with Alice's Second coming. He sighed again as he waited for his Queen to speak.

Puck grabbed the Hatteress hat off the ground with his tiny paws, and floated over to the Old Hatter, "I think that your sister, was the one that made our Mad Queen even madder. But she did leave her hat, and I do so love the hat. Do you think that I could keep it? Or does it go back to you, because I would so love to keep the wonderful hat." Puck looked at the hat with a look of longing and want.

"Give me that hat you filthy mongrel! My hat, the Hatter's hat, never the Cat's Hat. What madness do you live in?" the Old Hatter snatched the hat away from the said cat with a glare, "My mad sister, made the mad Queen even madder? Ha. That's maddening."

"Fine keep the hat."

"Thank you Hatter." the Queen unstopped the vile and drank it down with one swallow. "That was," the Queen shuddered as what ever was in the vile hit her taste buds, "Disgusting." she paused and looked at Puck and the Hatter, "What are we going to do with your sister and Alice?"

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:38 am

"What I want you to do? I wish for you to make Alice pay dearly. Because of him and his knowledge of Underland, he has the upperhand of anyone and everyone. The First Alice must've told him about everything. Well, I do so hope you will not disappoint me Ceil. Otherwise, you shall also pay dearly." Valentina said, her back to him. "Oh, and try not to spill any blood. The grass is meant to be green."

Victoria looked back and forth, looking for a way to enter the Castle of Hearts without being detected. Oh yes. The garden. No one goes there. But why wouldn't they? They could if they wished to..... but do they not want to? Ah, such questions can not be answered at this time. She hid herself in the hedges and walked about the garden, looking for an unlucky maid who would soon be in the land of dreams. No, not kill, just simply knock her over the head with her cane. Madly simple, is it not?
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:52 pm

"You want me to beat him, but spill no blood? Yeah, I can try to do my best my Queen." spill no blood. Who does she think I am? The Hatter or Puck?! Well no, if someone threatened his Queen they would be dead, and nothing would stop him from spilling there blood and Ceil had a feeling that Puck would be coming after them with a vengeance. He sighed softly as he stood up and looked at his Queen, "Yes m'lady, I will see it done." he than turned and walked out of the room with out another glance.

Puck was watching Ana, closely looking for any signs of weakness, not that she would show them any, but he could tell he had been in love with her for longer than she had been Queen, and she had been Queen since Alice's first coming. And now, she was far stronger but she still sometimes needed someone to lean upon and he was usually that person. HE glanced at the Hatter who was no holding that Hatter's hat, he really wanted that Hatters hat. And he wanted Ceil's head on a platter, but first he would get the Hatter's hat.
"What do you want to do about the Mad Queen and Alice? We follow after you my Queen." Puck floated over to rest on her shoulders.

"I really don't know what I am going to do about them, that's why I was asking." Ana mumbled as she got up from her chair and walked over to her desk, "Intel has it that my sister is starting to become like she used to be during Alice's first coming. And I am not going to have that happen and in less she has another Jabberwoki I think we are going to be okay. Maybe, maybe not, but we always have to have hope and Alice. And since we have one and we just need to get the other, we will be fine." Ana mumbled as she flipped through some papers.

"You want to start another war? Ahh, you are a mad Queen, you go perfect with all the Mad Hatters, are you sure you aren't a Hatter, you would be the maddest of us all, well not madder than me. Down with the Red Queen!" the old Hatter was looking out the window watching the rising sun with a soft smile.

"Let the mad Queen be madder than the Red Queen. That's what we need a mad Queen as mad as a Mad Hatter." Puck looked at the Mad Hatter as he flicked his tail back and forth under Ana's nose. Knowing that it would annoy her/

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:28 am

The Hatter was dressed in a maids outfit. She would have to act like one, which, to her, was madly complicated. She never took any orders unless they were from her queen. She walked over to the side o the castle and opened the door. Now, for a tad bit of exploring. Only a tad bit. But why? Why not search the entire castle? Why not memorize it's hallways and secret passages???? Oh yes, thats right. She needed to find Ace and time was running out. Time? Running? Did time even have legs to run with? Such question should be answered but not now. But why not?

Ace paced in his room. There was a window but only a dormouse could slip through there. "If only I had met the dormouse..." he thought. He knew something bad was goin to happen. Either Ana was going to die or he would. Why was he theories always so bloody and saddening? He didn't know.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next