Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Breed Camp

3 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Half-Breed Camp - Page 6 Empty Re: Half-Breed Camp

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Cheaka moved her ears to hear the intruder coming. She looked off to the east direction and got onto her feet, "It's a golem, around 10 feet tall and about 3 tons." she said.
Jin blinked, "I still don't know how you can do that without looking at the thing." he said.
Cheaka smiled, "Thats what happens when you have animal instincts." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 am

Mioko: "Or when you just pay attion. Which Jin if you may have noticed you don't. So how do you want to do this?" she asked with a evil smile. Mioko was going to enjoy this and the golem wasn't and ever one knew that.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:56 am

Cheaka sighed, "I don't know. It's weakness is its head. You cut that off and the thing will disappear. But I gotta warn you, its neck is rock hard." she said. Then she closed her eyes and ice surrounded her. She opened her eyes and aimed her arm towards the golem, "Dance of Ice." she said. Then the ice pierced the golems stomach, making the golem slow down. "This is the best time to kill it Mioko." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:22 am

Mioko: "But I would love to have some fun..." she wined. Then she came in low and hit it in the arm, it feel to the ground and started to twitch. It was geting fun. She laughed carzy, and then she went after the other arm. It fell and, the monster just got madder and charged at her. She side steped and then cut down one the neck as he came by her. She watched the head fly off and then the golem dissapeard. "Now wasn't that kinda fun?" she asked them with a smile.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:30 am

"It was fun watching you." said Cheaka.
"Yeah, you moved slower than last time. You've gotten old." laughed Jin.
Cheaka wrapped her tail around Jin's neck and slightly tightened, making him gasp for air, "Don't mind him. I haven't taught him any manners lately." she said.
{If this was in Anime version, Jins face would be blue because he can't breathe and a vain popped out on Cheakas head.}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:38 am

Mioko: "I am getting old aren't I?" she said. She sighed and then she started to walk away. "Thanks for telling me Jin. It help me. So much." then she was gone.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:40 am

Cheaka sighed, "You idiot, Jin." she said. She let go of Jin's throat and walked away, leaving Jin un-conscious.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:50 am

D.J: "KANAME! GET YOUR BUT DOWN HERE! WE NEED TO TALK!! NOW!" she yelled as she ran up the stares.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:10 am

"I wonder where Mioko went." said Cheaka walking away from Jin.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:11 am

Mioko: Mioko was stepping into Ichijo's cabin when she saw him. "Ichijo...do you think that I am getting old? Jin said that I was getting old, and then it really hit, maby thats why Kaname did what he did. But hesh I am only 19, but then again I am really older then that...so maby...oh I don't know, it just hurt that he called me old..."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:26 am

Ichijo looked at Mioko, "You look as young as I last saw you. Don't mind Jin, he's just an idiot. You haven't lost your touch." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:31 am

Mioko: "Are you sure? I mean..your not just saying that because I am your best friend's soon to be wife?" she asked as she sat by him.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:38 am

"I am saying that because you are like another sister to me. I can't lie that well you know." said Ichijo.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:41 am

Mioko: "Yea I know..thanks.." she said as she laid her head on his sholder. Right when she did that she saw Shiki walking into the cabin. He stopped and then he walked right back out. "Oh -crap-. I got to go." she said as she walked out after him.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:53 am

"I hope he doesn't kill me." said Ichijo."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Mioko: "Shiki! Please wait up! I...Shiki! Please stop?" she called out after him. Her voice was on the verge of tears. "Nothing happend! Nothing was going to happen. I just put my head on his sholder and thats all! We were talking I was sad and he made me feel better! Shiki please listen. Please?"

Shiki: He stoped at tunred around to look at her and then he said "I don't care, I was comeing to tell you that the wedding was off. And then I see your head laying on Ichijo's sholder. How does that make me feel? I mean...here I was comeing to tell you that I was over you. And then this feeling hits me to kill. I mean you were mine and then you are crying on his sholder. I have to go." he said.

Mioko: "What? What do you mean...your over me?" tears were starting to run down her face. She didn't even notice that they were. "I love you Shiki. Why are you doing this? Why? What did I do?" the sobs started then and nothing was going to stop them intill he said that he was just jokeing. "Shiki...please...don't" the tears started to go faster, she couldn't see through them.

Shiki: "You know what you did!" he said in a accusing voice. "I have work to go and do. So bye." then he was gone. He didn't know were he went and that was fine. He was getting so messed up, when he saw those tears he was about to tell her why he was doing this. But something stopped him, she could be fakeing it and he didn't know what he was going to do. But he left and didn't say anything about why he did that. Nut, he was in love with her and he just had to leave her. That was one of the most painfull things that he had to ever do.

Mioko: She cryied out when she relized that he ahd left her. She was just staring at where he had walked out. "Shiki? Shiki? Please come back? I need you..." she walked a couple of steps and then she fell to the ground crying. She was there for a long time when she knew that he wasn't going to come back. She started to cry harder and she lay down one the ground when rain started to fall. She was still like that two hours later. And she was still like that when Dylan and Kevin found her.

Dylan: "Kevin what are yougoing to be doing for the class..." he stopped and said "Kevin what do you think that is?" he said pointing to Mioko. Then he heard a sob and went running towords her. The rain had stopped awlie ago but still she was covered in mud. From top to toe. She didn't move when Dylan and Kevin picked her off the ground and carried her into Ichijo's cabin. She neve stopped crying as they carried her. But it was just a soft crying now, so you could barley hear it, but it was still gut renching to listen to.

Kevin: "Dylan what do you think happend to her?" he asked in a wisper after they set her down on a bed and then walked a couple of feet away. He was worried she hadn't said anyting and she wouldn't stop crying. It was makeing him edgy. He was just trying to cope with this when he saw that A.J was just standing out in the rain like a insane person. But he wasn't that worried that she was going to get sick. She loved to stand out in the rain and listen to the sounds after word. Like she was doing right now.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Ichijo ran into the bedroom where Dylan and Kevin had set Mioko down, "Oh my, the poor child. I should've gone out with her and stopped Shiki and told him the truth. Dylan, go get Cheaka, she is the only one who can comfort Mioko." he said."
"I wonder why Ichijo-nee-san bought a rain forest instead of a normal forest. I hate the rain." said Cheaka walking with an umbrella.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Kevin: Kevin ran out the door when Ichijo told him to go and get Cheaka. It was really bad, the crying and the sobbing and he had to get out of there. He ran right in to Cheaka and started talking a mile a mintue. "Cheaka, we need you...well really Mioko needs you...but hurry."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Cheaka rubbed her head because Kevin had ran into her, "Ow....OK. I'll be there in a sec. But watch where you are going." she said running away towards the cabin. She slammed the door open and rushed to Mioko's side, "Mioko, calm down. Tell me what happened." she said. Cheaka looked around, "Everyone get out of this room. Do it before I make you." she said. The only thing she could think or that would help Mioko, is to be the only person in the room.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Dylan: Hey left the room as fast as he could when she told him to get out.

Mioko: "He" she sobbed "Left me. He said that I knew what I did..." she started to cry harder. "The only thing that I know that I did was put my head on Ichijo's sholder...thats all!" she rolled over onto her side and didn't say anything eles.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Cheaka sighed, "OK, just go to sleep now and forget all about it. I'll straighten things out." she said in a kind voice. She walked out and looked at everyone in the room, "OK, let Mioko sleep now. From what I can tell, Shiki called off the wedding. Anyone want to come with me to talk to him? Only 2 people." she said. Cheaka waited for people to raise their hands.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Dylan: Dylan raised his hand and then said "Hey...I only really want to go and beat him up, but I think that that what you are going to do is so much better then beating him to a nice pulp.." he said.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Cheaka walked towards the door, "Come on Dylan, wait......how much do you way?" she asked walking out the door.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Dylan: "More than you that's for sure..." he said as he followed her out the door. "But I am guessing that you really want to know how much I weigh right? I'm 130..."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:00 pm

"Then it's a good thing I've been training before you guys arrived." said Cheaka before transforming into an adult panther. "Get on before I leave you behind slowpoke." she said in his mind.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum