Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer After: A New War

4 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Summer After: A New War - Page 20 Empty Re: The Summer After: A New War

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:39 am

We know a little about a lot of things;

"Oh...I don't know that." Jason had a sheepish look on his face as he shrugged, "And I know that's why I did it. I'm just mean today aren't I?"

Zoey looked up at him and grinned, she lunged forward and fell into his shadow, letting it pull her into a different world. One where light and meaningless things like that didn't exist. She grinned again as she saw an outline of Percy. This is fun.

just enough to make us dangerous.
~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:43 am

"It always makes me feel a bit melancholy.
Grand old war ship. being ignominiously haunted away to scrap...
The inevitability of time, don't you think? What do you see?"
--------------------------

"Well, yes." Leo slowly broke into a smile and let his hands fall to his sides again as the docks came into view.

Percy had originally lunged for her until she lunged for him and he just fell into the water. He broke surface and looked around. "...okay now that is soooo cheating." He smiled and ran a hand through his hair, pushing it away from his face.

Quickly, Alice caught up with the group of girls. "Hey," She said with a small smile, pushing her bangs away from her eye.

"A bloody big ship. Excuse me."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:50 am

"Hey yourself." said Piper. She was thinking about the prophecy and was now ready to take back her words from before. The prophecy scared her. She knew prophecies like that never ended up well. She knew only grief and gloom would accompany their group back along with the unbelief that one of their own would be dead.

Aero was happy to get on a quest and get out of camp. But, the words still haunted her and she usually didn't let stuff like this get to her. The prophecy wasn't what she had expected it to be and would most likely end up more horrific when she experienced it. "Oh, hey Alice."

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:50 am

OOC: You know what I find kinda funny....? I imagine Jason being like a big bold color. Like red on crack or something like that, but no, he's purple.

[color=darkblue]"Sooo not cheating Son of Poseidon." Zoey spoke under her breath as she moved around him. He might expect an attack from the side, or from behind him...but from the front? Not so much. She moved through the water as slowly as possible, she didn't want to make any noise.[/colo]

"Where is he?" Jason looked at the empty docks and then he looked around the lake in front of the docks, no Seaweed Brain. A sound caught his attention and he turned towards it, trees where in the way of seeing the lake down there. "Looks like we are going to have to go all the way down there." he mumbled.

"Hello friend. Long time no see." Mioko snickered as she looked up at the top of the hill, "Where do you think the boys are?" she asked all three of them softly.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:00 am

{You guys posted at the exact time. xD}
{Oh my gosh. xD 'Red on crack' is the best thing I have read in awhile. xD But isn't purple like, a ~Roman~ thing, History wise? Ireallydunnothisismeguessing.}

"Oh, this is soooo cheating Zoey." Percy looked around him, scanning for any movements. A small ripple of water caught the edge of his eye and he quickly sent a wave that way. When he looked over, he still saw nothing.

"Yeah..." Leo looked around before starting to walk that way. "Let's go then!" He proclaimed as he marched.

Alice side glanced at Piper, "Was that a snide remark or just a hey?" She stared at the daughter of Aphrodite for a long moment before looking at the other two. "Hey." A smile spread across her face. "They're all probably at the lake, playing and cooling down while we cook here." She paused for a moment. "Because it's hot enough to cook an egg on the ground."

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:04 am

"Being turned into Sea-weed Brains by the Sea-weed Brain." answered Piper, "Not really. Sorry if it sounded like that though." She really was sorry, she's just anxious and her being anxious never made her seem like a better person.

"Being idiots. They may be demi-gods but they're still idiots." Aero said, "Cooking eggs on the ground? Hm, seems fun."

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:11 am

Alice sighed softly in relief. "Well good... sorry if I sounded alittle rude there then." She looked over and smiled softly. The last thing she needed during an already stressful quest was someone she butted heads with. "I know right? Jason ruined it with worms though... and dir- sorry, soil."

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:12 am

OOC: We posted at the same time 'cause we are just so epic Very Happy
And yeah purple is a Roman color, but I just saw Jason as more of the 'red on crack' then purple. -nod-

Jason watched Leo march down the path with a shake of his head, "You know...you amaze me some times." they reached the bottom and saw Percy out in the lake....by himself....talking and sending waves out. "Okay. It's official his bonkers, you get to tell Alice and Mioko."

Zoey bit her lip to keep from laughing when the wave hit her, but she stayed absolutely still and then waited for him to look away for a second. That was all she would need to take him down, they were about a foot away from the drop off, the nice sandy bar just dropped off into deep water and that would surely get him soaked.

Mioko looked at Piper, then back at Alice....then Piper again. This was going to be one entertaining...."Wait cook an egg on the ground? Who would do that?" she cut off her thought and looked at Alice.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:16 am

OOC: So I have to get off...and I know that you two are just going to be all epic like and keep going and then make me feel lame about me having to get off...
But I love you two anyway.
Have a good night meh friends. Very Happy

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:17 am

{indeedy~}
{I WAS RIGHT YESSSs. but yeah, I kinda see it too. Or like, Pikachu yellow. Yeah. -nod-}

"Uhh..." Leo's head tilted to the side slightly as he watched Percy. "Yeaaaah... I'll go do that." He turned on his heel and ran back, yelling "MIOKO!! ALICE!!" all the way back.

Percy looked around him again and slowly stood up with a small sigh. The water lapped just midway to his ribs and he knew the drop off was close by. He turned slightly and squinted as he heard Leo yelling. "Huh?"

"A desperate person..." Alice looked to her friend, a smile on her face. "Or someone who just really likes their morning eggs with a little dirt mixed in."

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:17 am

{Aww~ alright. G'night! :3}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:23 am

OOC: Okay after this I am getting off. I just had to reply. XD

"I DIDN'T MEAN RIGHT NOW LEO." Jason turned and yelled after his friend, "I meant when we pulled him out of the lake and they asked us why...." he sighed softly as he kicked off his shoes and socks and then un-clipped his sword and let it drop down onto the sand then he started to walk out to where Percy was. "Hey man!"

"YES!" Zoey cheered right before she tackled Percy down into the water, she felt them go flying a foot or two and then he hit the water first, and then she hit him. And then they started to sink, she opened her eyes and pushed him down a bit farther. She kicked her legs and burst through the surface with a smile. "Ha! Hows that for cheating?!" she moved her arms and feet to keep her head above water as she waited for him to appear again.

"Do you hear that?" Mioko looked around as she faintly heard her name, "Who in the world?" she mumbled softly.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:27 am

(awz! okie dokie, bye~~~~)

Aero nodded, "Yeah, who wouldn't like a bit of dirt thrown in with their eggs? I mean, hey, maybe they want a few extra nutrients?"

"My guess would be one of the idiots you sent down. I'm putting my money on Leo." said Piper.

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:32 am

{Lawl, okay. xD}

"TOO LATE DUDE!" Leo called back, smiling widely and running all the way to the hill.

Percy blinked a few times. "Oh hey Jas- GAH!" Not only did the loud 'YES' startle him, but the fact that we was being pushed underwater did too. It wasn't like he was afraid, it just shocked him. He stayed underwater for a long moment and looked up, seeing Zoey's legs kicking to keep her up. Well that explains it. He thought as he pushed off the ground and broke surface, spitting out some water. "That was so cheating, by the way." He smiled again, alittle breathless, but it was okay.

"Exactly." She nodded at Aero. Slowly did Alice turn around, bringing her hand up to rub her forehead. "Oh that is so your boyfriend. Oh gods."

Leo jogged up, smiling. "Percy's crazy."

"...how is this not all that shocking?"

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:37 am

"Maybe because with Percy, anything is possible?" answered Piper.

Aero smiled inside her mind and looked over at Leo, then at Alice, then at Piper, "True. I wouldn't be surprised if he became crazy. I knew he would become crazy one way or another."

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:19 am

Jason was about up to his knees in water when a wild girl flew out of the shadows, hit Percy and sent them both flying. He cocked his head to the side and looked at the spot where Percy and, well it looked like Zoey, had disappeared. "What... just happened....~?"

Mioko looked at Alice, then at her boyfriend, then at Piper, back to Alice, "I think it's just more shocking that it happened sooner then everyone thought." she offered a small shrug before turning back to Leo, "And why is he going insane?" she tapped her foot, "I do have to agree with Piper though anything is possible with that child."

Zoey splashed Percy in the face when he re-surfaced as she smiled, "Yes. Yes it was. But it was totally worth it." she swam over to where her feet touched the soft sand and stood there, up to her chin in water.

"Zoey? What? When? How? Never mind." Jason just shook his head and waved a hand at them, "Hi." he mumbled softly as he ran a hand through his hair and across his face.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:02 am

-------------x-------------

A laugh escaped Alice. "Both of those are very true." She looked over at Leo, her hands resting on her hips as she waited as to why seaweed brain was crazy.

Leo took a small second to catch his breath before explaining. "Jason and I went down to the lake to find Percy like we were told too and when we finally found him, he was sending waves in weird directions and talking to himself." He finished with a large intake of breath and smiled.

Alice blinked a few times. "Uh... wow."

"Hey!" Percy laughed again and wiped the water out of his eyes as he followed her, going to the sandy shore and just laying there. "Hey Jason." He waved slightly at Jason before his hand fell to the sand.

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:16 am

"Where you talking to her the whole time?" Jason asked as he pointed at Zoey, "And splashing waves? And looking like you where crazy? That was you right?" he turned and looked at Zoey as he tried to make sure he was getting all of this right.

"Yeah he was talking to me," Zoey wandered out of the water draining water from her hair as she walked, "And you know it wasn't really cheating it was using my advantages to well...my advantage." she smiled as she looked at the two boys.

"Well it looks like he finally went off the deep end." Mioko sighed softly and let her face fall as she thought about what they might have to do, she glanced at Alice and had to bite back a grin.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:24 am

Percy nodded his head slightly before stopping and looking over at the Roman. "Yeah. And that was so cheating Zoey." He looked to her and stuck his tongue out with a smile.

"Heh heh. Deep end. Get it? Because he's the Son o-"

"Yeah, we got it." Alice snickered softly at his expression when she bluntly interrupted him and looked to her friend, she herself biting her lip to hold back a grin as she thought the same.

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:32 am

OOC: Sooo....looks like someone mad Mod. ^^'

Jason looked at the two, and idea forming, he quickly shot it down No way that would even happen. Seaweed Brain's with what's her face and Zoey's...just no. No way in any world would that happen. Well... he watched the two, Maybe. "So....what were you two doing exactly?" Jason asked as he walked over to where they were both at.

Zoey looked at Jason as she put her hair up into a pony-tail, "He started it, let the record show he was the one who started it all." she grinned wolfishly as she pulled her hair through the band.

"Doesn't answer my question."

Mioko's head snapped up as she looked at Leo, "How did you not get that love?" she looked at her friend with a -what in the world type of look-

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:06 am

{Yes~~ :3 thank you. -nods-}

"I was here getting ready for our quest and I saw her and then I went over and Zoey so started it." Percy grinned softly and slowly stood up, wiping the sand of his front side before rustling his hair to get the sand out.

"Oh I got it, I just wanted to say it out loud." Leo puffed his chest out with a smile.

"....riiiiight...."

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Jason just shook his head again as he watched the two, "Well....Leo and I were sent to get you. It's time." he mumbled softly as he looked up at the sky, he looked back down with a small smile.

"I totally forgot that you had to leave at twelve. I'm sorry Percy, I shouldn't have distracted you." Zoey looked like she had stepped on a small puppy and now it hated her, expect she didn't think any of the two actually hated her. Least not yet.

Mioko walked over to Leo and patted him softly on the chest, "I believe you handsome I really do." she smiled as she looked up at him, "Do you guys all believe him?" she looked at Alice, Aero and Piper.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:03 am

Aero nodded, "Sure, I believe him." she said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.
Piper smiled and nodded, "Yea, maybe I do."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:28 am

Percy glanced up at the sky with a faint 'really?' leaving his lips. He looked to Zoey again and smiled. "No, it's fine, really. Thanks for hanging out with me for a while though." He nodded at her before jogging up the sand and over to Jason. "Okay, let's not be late then."

"...yeah, I do." mumbled Alice.

Leo beamed before leaning down and kissing his girlfriend's forehead softly. "Thanks Mioko." He said with a small laugh.

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:03 am

"Well...be safe you guys." Zoey looked at the two boys with a small smile before she plopped down onto the sand and watched the water, simmering from the sun light.

Jason looked at Zoey and then clapped Percy on the back, "We can try." he chuckled before he started up the hill again.

"I do what I can." she shrugged as she turned and leaned against Leo's chest and looked at the three girls. "They do what they can too."

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down