Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer After: A New War

4 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Summer After: A New War - Page 19 Empty Re: The Summer After: A New War

Post by miss.alice Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:35 am

"You were made to be ruled.
●●●●

"Hey, maybe it would!" She shurgged again before smiling so brightly it reached her eyes. And then she preceded to crack up with him. "Y-You sound kinda like a crazy person Jason." She said inbetween laughs.
Then an arrow landed in front of her foot.
And she screamed. Loudly. And clung to Jason's arm. You'd think she'd be used to flying arrows with apples on them, having been in Camp for quite awhile, but nooo...
"Geeeeeez..." She breathed slowly.

Percy nodded. "Oh you so were. And yeah, I am, but..." He shrugged. "I'm all ready to go." He crossed his arms over his chest.

●●●●

In the end, you will always kneel."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:44 am

"Until someone rips my beating heart out,"

Aero heard a very familiar blood curling scream, "Oh, found it. I'm sure it didn't hit her though... Probably right in front of her judging the distance between us." she said. "I'm going to go retrieve that arrow. You can stay here and practice more if you'd like Mioko." After that, Aero jogged over to Alice's and Jason's location. She found Alice, clutching shakingly to Jason's arm with the arrow and apple right in front of her feet. "Ah, sorry about that. You must have Apollo's blessing for it not to have it be an inch or two closer." remarked the toneless Aero.

"I'll stay by your side protecting you."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:49 am

●●●●

A very shaken Alice slowly looked up at Aero, and she gripped Jason's arm a bit tighter. "Y-Yeah... or m-maybe you have Hades' b-blessing that you d-didn't put an a-arrow through his daughter's f-foot." She sighed softly and shook her head. "J-Just... try to control your a-arrows, okay?"

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:58 am

"Ah sure but no promises." she said. She held in a laugh when she saw the face Alice made and said, "Just kidding. I can put an arrow anywhere I want it a majority of the time. I always ask for a blessing from dad when I shoot."

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:10 am

●●●●

And the face Alice made wasn't a happy one, more of shock visible in her eyes. "W-Well, please bless your father t-to not put an a-arrow through my foot o-or scare the everliving d-daylights out of me."

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:07 pm

We know a little about a lot of things;

[color=purple]Jason watched the apple come flying towards them with a weird look on his face, then when it landed right in front of Alice's foot and she grabbed and clung to his arm. "Oh Gods." he mumbled as he closed his eyes and waited for the scream to stop, and when it did and when Aero ran up he was a little annoyed. He listened to the conversation that they were having and then when a silence happened he finally said something. "Yes, please for the love of all the gods, don't ever shoot an arrow at us again. Or Alice. Because that scream was more then I could handle." he looked down at Alice, "You have some lungs on you."

Mioko had run up behind Aero when she went to see where her apple had fallen, "Oh, my gods this is one of the most funniest things that anyone has ever done. Oh Alice, I am so sorry. But wow. That was kinda great." she paused and stopped laughing, "I mean, I'm not laughing or anything."

Zoey looked at Percy with a soft smile, "You know, you don't look like you are that excited to be going on this Quest." she mumbled with a shake of her head/

just enough to make us dangerous.
~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:18 pm

"It always makes me feel a bit melancholy.
Grand old war ship. being ignominiously haunted away to scrap...
The inevitability of time, don't you think? What do you see?"
--------------------------

"Sorry." Alice mumbled, then shrunk a little as her face turned a dark shade of red. "Yeah, not laughing. I'll remember that." She mumbled again.

Apparently Leo heard the scream too, well- how could you miss it?, and ran over. "I missed something."

"Oh come on..." She shrunk more, wanting nothing more than to just disappear into the shadows.

"Huh? Oh..." Percy looked at the water for a bit, watching it ripple as he moved slightly. "I'm just not really excited to go on quests anymore... really... Mostly this one since it doesn't sound too cheery."

"A bloody big ship. Excuse me."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:12 am

"She's going to remember that the next time a spider or something freaks me out and then she's gonna be the one laughing. I know how she works." Mioko said with a smile as she looked at all four of them, "Anywho~ hiya."

"You know, you being a daughter of Jupiter and all I would think that you wouldn't be that freaked out by anything," Jason mumbled as he put his arm around Alice and pulled her close to him, despite the heat and all, "And you would think that a daughter of Pluto would be able to hand an apple. I'm just saying." he shrugged as he looked up at Leo.

"Zeus Jason, Zeus. Not Jupiter."

Zoey looked away from the rippling water and looked right at Percy, "I heard about the last quest you did. The one where you led an army against Cronus, and won. I can understand you not wanting to go on any more Quests after that, but some times we get called upon to do something that we don't want to do because, it's part of who we are. We can't turn away from what we are. Which sucks." she tried to smile but it failed slightly.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:33 am

"Heck yeah I will." Alice said, smiling back. "Nice to see you tooooo..." She casually drew out that 'o' as she felt herself being pulled into Jason. Her face burned a bit brighter. "Oh come on though, who isn't scared of spiders and flying apples WITH ARROWS?" She arched an eyebrow with a small smile.

Leo raised his hand, a grin on his face.

"Don't make me test that: I will."

A frown slowly made way onto Percy's face. "Well, yeah..." He shook off the memories of last time and looked down at her. "Hey... you okay?"

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:41 am

Aero smirked and looked over at Leo, "Oh hey. Yea, that scream was from Alice over here after my arrow with the apple on it landed right in front of her foot which," she said now looking at Jason now, "Wasn't intentional by any means. I wasn't planning on the two of them being here nor did I know that my arrow would come this way since the winds are picking up some." She reverted back to her expressionless self and picked up her arrow. "Oh, I got it before it hit the ground. Sweet." So, she pulled the apple off of the arrow and started to eat it. "You shouldn't waste a good apple." she mumbled.

Piper had, not surprisingly, heard the scream as well and ran over to see what was going on. She had heard what Mioko said, then Jason, then Alice, then Mioko again, then Jason again, and finally Aero put her two cents in as well. She looked at Alice and agreed with Jason, "Really Alice, you shouldn't be scared simply by an arrow with an apple on it. It's to be expected of Aero and the rest of the Apollo kids... well, what's left of them anyway."

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 am

"I'm scared of spiders. And Jason well, I would bet that he would be scared of spiders if he had huge momma spiders chase after you because you accidentally stumbled into their nest." Mioko shuddered as she remember that day, and just how close a few people had gotten to dying, she looked up at the sky and judged the time as she brushed away her fear. "It's almost time to meet. Any one know where Percy's at?" she asked as she looked back at all the people that were around her.

Jason raised his hand along with Leo and offered Alice a wink, "You can test it all you want."

Zoey looked up at him, surprised, "Yeah...for the most part. It's nothing that I want to un-load on a virtual stranger though." she shrugged then with a laugh she reached down and splashed Percy.

"Hiya Piper. Do you have any idea where Seaweed Brain is at?"

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am

"Where he always goes right before a quest; the lake. I heard that someone is there with him but I could be mistaken." Piper answered, "I can go get him if you want me to."

When Piper had said 'but I could be mistaken' Aero had muttered under her breathe to where she could only hear (Alice, Jason, and Mioko could too since they were close enough) "Well, there's a fifty-fifty chance to everything now isn't there?"

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:55 am

"I remember that as well." Alice mumbled before she shook it off and looked between Piper, Jason and Leo. "I feel like I have the right of irrational fear of fruit- has no one heard of how Persephone ate- you know what, nevermind." She shook her head before lightly smacking Jason in the shoulder. "If either you two wake up with spiders nesting on your faces, don't say I didn't warn you." She stood up slowly after that, brushing herself off with a smile. A small snicker left her at Aero's comment.

Leo arched an eyebrow slightly and leaned over to Mioko. "Can she do that?" He whispered, quiet enough for only her to hear.

"H-Hey!" He laughed before splashing her back. "You really wanna try this with a son of Poseidon?" His grin widened slightly as he straightened, his hair and clothes still dry.

Last edited by miss.alice on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:13 am

{I kinda forgot Leo in my post. xD Just so you know, I edited him in. :3}

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:15 am

Mioko looked at her best friend, her mouth open in wonder. "I've heard that story! Everyone here should know that story!" Mioko turned and looked at Piper, "No...we can send Leo and Jason to go and fetch the other guy on the quest. And us girls can walk up and wait for them." she smiled at her as she brushed back her hair, feeling slightly out of place near the very beautiful daughter of Aphrodite.

"Spiders nesting on my face? What if they kill me? Would any of you guys miss us?" Jason asked as he stood up and pulled his sword out of the ground and sheathed it in one smooth movement, "And yeah....I guess that Leo and I could go and get Seaweed Brain, that is if Leo wants to. Which he should, 'cause I don't think he wants to face all of you girls right off the bat. Your guys are kinda of...difficult." He ran a hand through his short shaggy looking hair as he winked slowly.

Zoey moved to the side and only got half the hit, "Why not? A daughter of Pluto has to have some tricks up her sleeve when you want to go up against the son of Poseidon." she bent down and splashed him again, before quickly moving around him.

"She can do that handsome. She can do that."

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:24 am

Piper smiled, "OK, sounds good to me. Also, what do you mean by difficult?" she asked crossing her arms while raising an eyebrow.

Aero looked at Mioko and whispered into her ear really quick, "My personal opinion tells me you're beauty is far better than hers. Just sayin." She quickly retreated and crossed her arms as well, "Well, being difficult is one of my best qualities. Dad says it's a family trait." she said, adding her own personal sarcastic flair.

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:27 am

"Well, yeah you heard that story." Alice smiled at her best friend before looking over her shoulder. "Oh they wouldn't kill you or anything. You do know that you eat about eight spiders in your sleep right? And I believe they would be a few of us who missed you." She winked before grabbing her backpack. "I'm going to stop by the infirmary and get some stuff. I'll see you at the hill!" She said before venturing out of the somewhat cool shade and into the heat.

"That's... mildly terrifying." Leo looked at her for a moment before straightening again and looking at Jason. "I'll come along." As he said that, he moved from the small group of girls to stand beside him.

A smile replaced his grin and he laughed again, ducking to shield himself a bit before turning and sending a small wave in her direction. "Really now?"

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:44 am

"Mildly? I find that extremely terrifying. But I guess we all get our kicks in different ways." Mioko shrugged and stepped up to Leo and gave him a quick kiss and pulled back, "When you find Seaweed Brain, give him a few minutes of fun before you bring him back to the real world. Maybe even join him, I have a feeling that 'fun' isn't going to exist where we are going." she shrugged and turned and started to walk towards where she had left her stuff, "You two coming?" she called back to Aero and Piper.

"She is one scary person." Jason said with a shake of his head as he watched Alice walk away from them.

"Your cheating...." Zoey giggled as she very slowly ran away from Percy. She was soaked already....and he barley had a drop on him.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:50 am

"Yes, I'm right behind you." called Piper.

Aero thought for a moment as she walked towards the hill, "Now that I think about it... It would be horrific if I woke up with a spider on my face making a nest..... Oh goodie, now I will have nightmares." she said to herself. "Yea yea, I'm comin."

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:52 am

Leo shrugged. "You know her better than I d-" He was, in fact, cut of then, but he decided it'd be best not to complain while his girlfriend's lips were on his own. "We will, alright. We'll see you soon." He gave her a short kiss back before she turned, and pulled back slightly, a content smile slapped onto his face. "You're talking about Alice, right?"

"Told you, Son of Poseidon~" Chuckling, he slowly ran after her, still completely dry, even down to his khakis. He grinned again as he sent another small wave after her again.

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:03 am

"No Leo I was talking about Mioko. Yes I was talking about Alice." Jason rolled his eyes as he clapped his friend on the back, "Come on o'l buddy get your head out of the clouds." He turned and walked off towards the lake.

Mioko looked at Aero and Piper a smile playing across her lips, "So you guys all ready for this?" she asked as she quickly bent down and picked up her backpack.

"Sons of Poseidon cheat? I never heard of that." Zoey shook her head trying to clear the water out of her eyes, "I thought that they play fair....for the most part?" a glint got into her eye, I just need a shadow....just one. Even if it's in the water. Anything will do. She looked at him and judged the distance to the shadow that he was casting. Maybe.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:09 am

"But it's very nice in the clouds right noooow~" Slowly, Leo followed, not even noticing the small sting in his back from the clap.

Alice stepped into the infirmary and looked around. Looks like no one was in here at the moment, just the volunteer. She told them what she needed and then sat down on a bed as she waited, lightly swinging her legs. It was almost scary how well she was associated with these beds...

Percy laughed again. "Nooo... that Sons of Poseidon's are best at splash games!" He chuckled and focused on catching up with her.

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:12 am

"Ready? Yea, ready to kick or kill villainous butt." said Piper very enthusiastically.

Aero's rare excited smile appeared on her face, "Are you kidding? This quest is going to haunt my mind! Of course I'm ready to have some excitement in my life." she said, being a bit overly sarcastic in her second sentence.

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:21 am

Jason looked at his friend as they walked, "Of course it's nice right now, but what about if someone jumps out at you. Or Mioko or Alice scream again and your heads in the clouds. Won't be good then."Jason nodded as he found the path that lead straight down to the lake.

She slowed down and watch him come closer and closer to her, water was dripping down her face from her hair, she quickly pushed it back and waited. Just one shadow, and then I can take you down.

Mioko looked at the two girls, Some how the Quest wasn't what I wished for, I wanted something exciting, and fun, not scary. This Quest it scares me. She thought to herself before plastering a smile on to her face, "It's going to be a lot different then anything else we have done."

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:31 am

"Why are people jumping at me while I'm in the clouds? Or why are they screaming?" And that's when Leo slowly came back to the real world, with a small "aw". "Darn it Jason, I was enjoying that." He crossed his arms over his chest with a pout.

Percy put his hands up with a wider grin as he continued to approach her, clueless as to what was going to happen next.

A blow will be dealt by the Earth itself, and one will stand alone to close the Doors of Death. Alice put her head in her hands as that sentence ran through her mind over and over... This really isn't going to be like all those fun quests with Mioko... is it? She smiled and thanked the person as they brought her what she needed. She promptly stuffed everything into her bag and left, jogging to the hill.

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next