Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer After: A New War

4 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Summer After: A New War - Page 18 Empty Re: The Summer After: A New War

Post by Amour Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:07 am

"There was an idea to bring together a group,
of remarkable people, so when we needed them,”

OOC: Okay. Fine. *sighs*

The world that is seeming to fall
Calls upon the seven half-bloods that must save us all
And oath must be kept with
Their final breath

To find the foes that bear arms to the Doors of Death
They must face a storm stronger then death

A friend will betray you
A blow will be dealt by the Earth its self
And one will stand alone to close the Doors of Death.

Seven half-bloods must save us all.

Zoey was watching the fast paced preparation that everyone was doing for this "Big" Quest that everyone was talking about. She shook her head as she thought about the seven half bloods that had been picked by Rachel to go on this quest, and she felt a small pang at not being one of the ones to go. Zoey sighed as she brushed back a strand of hot, sticky hair from the side of her face. Someone called out her name and she rushed off to help get the rest of the things together.

Mioko stood against the cabin door way, looking up at the clear blue sky, it was blistering hot outside. Every piece of clothing that she was wearing was sticking to her, she took in a deep breath and as she released it a clean, cool breeze flew around her, and then through the camp.An oath that must be kept with their final breath She couldn't get the prophice out of her head long enough to think about anything else. Mioko closed her eyes and just breathed slowly, hoping that just that simple act would help to calm her down. They must face a storm stronger then death She shook her head and then turned back around and looked inside Cabin number one. "How long are we going to be gone facing a storm stronger then death?" she asked softly.

The smooth motions of sharping metal could be heard if one got close enough to the tree that Jason was sitting against. Sharpening his sword, he was going on a Quest. With six other people. This wasn't going to be small and organized, it was going to be a circus. A small exasperated sigh fell from his lips. It really wasn't going to be like a circus, he had a feeling that Alice, Mioko, and Percy would keep some control on it. Jason was just going to be in the shadows, for a while at least. It wasn't really in his nature to not try and take the lead and the control if it wasn't being done right. He smiled as he ran the sharpening tool across his swords edge again.
"It seems like Mioko got her wish for a quest." he mumbled softly, his words being taken away by a sudden gust of wind.

OOC: Hows that?

”they could fight the battles,
that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:26 am

"You were made to be ruled.
●●●●

{Thanks lovely~}
{I honestly have no idea, and this is why I haven't played him yet, but is Percy in camp? xD}
{OH MY GLOB I ACCIDENTLY EXITED OUT OF THIS TAB AND STARTED CRYING. thank goodness it saved... ^^'}

One thing that Alice never knew she was thankful for was how cool it was in Cabin 13. She honestly had no idea as to how it could stay mildly freezer like when outside was an oven. Her shirt hung a bit loose on her as she packed and got ready for this quest she was chosen for. As she packed what was needed and as Nico paced behind her, telling her to stay safe and such, Rachel's words hung heavy in her mind. "To find the foes that bear arms to the Doors of Death", that didn't sound good... "A friend will betray you, a blow will be dealt by the Earth itself, and one will stand alone to close the Doors of Death." Neither did that. A shaky sigh left her as she slung her bag over her shoulder. There was only seven of them, loosing one wouldn't been good... at all. "Nico, for pete's sake, when am I not careful?"

If you went near Hephaestus' cabin, loud clanking could be heard as Leo continued to make sure his... hammer was ready for this quest. How he was chosen, he didn't know, but he was at least alittle happy that he maybe had the possibility to be near Mioko more often. That is... if he could. He stopped and pulled the goggles off his head to run a hand through his raggedy hair. He looked over at the door and decided he should start packing. Wait, that's already done. He smiled to himself and patted his tool belt before getting back to work.

{it's perfect dearie. :3}

●●●●

In the end, you will always kneel."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:43 am

"Until someone rips my beating heart out,"

(I hate to sound stupid but is Aero on this quest too?)

"I'll stay by your side protecting you."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:46 am

●●●●

{You don't sound stupid. ^^ I looked back and, yes, Aero is on the quest. Also there's Piper, who you were assigned to play. -nod-}

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:47 am

Amour wrote:"There was an idea to bring together a group,

OOC: Okay, the people going on the Quest are going to be....

Leo- Played by miss.alice {Unless she doesn't want to}
Piper- Played by Karou Heiwajima
Jason-Played by Amour
Percy- Played by miss.alice
Mioko- Played by Amour
Alice- Played by miss.alice
Aero- Played by Karou Heiwajima
[left]

All the extra players that have been given to you, I know I didn't ask, and you might not want to, but I thought that it would be fair that everyone has two people played on the Quest. miss.alice is the only person who has three people that will be on the Quest. I hope that you guys aren't mad at me or anything.

Update: The Quest poem is more of the GRAND one, which just means that it's the overall Quest for the whole camp/RP. There is going to be a second Quest poem that will set us off on the RP and is going to lead up to the GRAND one, that is if this doesn't die again. Which I hope that it does not.
I will post the new poem soon, that is if you guys can give me a few ideas about what it should be about...I have a few, but I also want to hear your guy's idea's as well. Please PM me or leave a comment about it in the RP.

P.S. OOC: Yes, you are able to join Karou Heiwajima {Purplez}, I'll make a note on the front page saying that you are the person who made Aero Huff and will be playing her. Smile

Now, I am on to the reply!!! -zoom's off-

OOC: No. You don't sound stupid, we all haven't been on in a while, at least not on this RP, and I had to go back and find this just so I could remember who was going on the Quest. Very Happy
The ones in bold are the people you play Karou, and if you need anything changed or something then I can do that. Smile

[size=18]
that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:48 am

OOC: I was kinda late on that once, Alice beat me to it ^^'
Anywho~ I have to get off for the night.

Have fun lovelies. Smile

[center]”they could fight the battles,
that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:53 am

●●●●

{Mwahahahah. >D}
{Alright, night~ :3}

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:55 am

(okie dokie, thanks guys. xD)

Aero was packing her small satchel and thinking about the quest she was to go on. One of her own will betray them? Who would do such a thing?! She grabbed her bow and some of her homemade arrows and walked out of her room. She didn't like being this anxious and nervous. Whenever she felt something like this, it was time for her to go for a few practices shots. A soft gust of wind blew at her brown hair, trying to loosen the ribbon that kept it from going wild. She sighed heavily and spotted Mioko outside her cabin looking a bit troubled. "Hey, Mioko. Want to shoot some arrows with me? Or in your case, lightening bolts?" she called. Aero liked Mioko, she was fierce and had this sarcasticness that appealed to her greatly.

Piper was packing her bag, not happy to be going on the quest. She liked it here in Camp Half-Blood were it was peaceful- usually anyway. What she wasn't happy about either was that Mioko, Alice, and Aero were on the quest as well. She didn't like the way they acted like such... guys. Girls wore skirts and dresses, not pants and shorts! But, here in the camp even some of the Aphrodite girls wore shorts. She sighed heavily as she finished her packing. Though she didn't particularly like fighting, she was good at it. Maybe the reason she was chosen to go on this quest was to become less arrogant and to become more battle-weary.

(sorry if I got her personality wrong...)

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:51 pm

OOC: Yes, we are just going to pretend that we already got Percy and be all epic.

Mioko turned back around and looked at Aero closely, a slow smile started to play across her lips. She looked up at the sun and quickly judged the time. They were all going to meet at the top of the hill at noon and start on their quest. They had a few hours before that happened. "Sure why not?" Mioko disappeared into her cabin and came back out with a backpack strapped onto her shoulders, she was wearing all of her weapons on her body, the stuff in her back pack was small things. Like snacks, her lap top, some extra clothes and her note book. Mioko quickly walked over to where Aero was at and waited.

Jason lunged up from his sitting position and went into an attack crouch, he went through movements with his swords slowly, moving each foot into the right spot and clearing his mind. He went through the steps again and again until he was moving his sword and body at a blurring speed. And one must stand alone to close the doors of Death

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:02 pm

●●●●

{Okie dokie~}

"I swear to the gods Nico, we'll all be back and okay, alright? Don't worry." Alice smiled softly, looking down at her younger brother before gently ruffling his hair. "I'll see you soon, okay?" Her smile widened slightly before she turned and walked out of Cabin 13 and into the blistering hot outside.

"You better!" Nico called after her, and stood there for a long moment before plopping down on his bunk and running a hand through his messed up hair with a sigh.

As soon as the door swung shut, her shirt started to stick to her stomach and sweat started breaking out on her forehead. "Gross." She hissed softly and started walking, stopping when she looked over and saw Jason going over his steps. She blinked a few times, her head tilting to the side slightly.

Over at the waterfront, everything was quiet and just a tad bit cooler. Percy sat at the small dock, his feet submerged in the water. A content smile played at his lips and he lightly swung his feet. It was good to be back. A little exhausting that he was going to be on the next quest... but, at least he was back with friends.

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:59 am

Jason slowed his routine back down, and when he stopped all the way he put the tip of the sword into the ground and just stood there breathing rather heavily. He closed his eyes and felt the drops of sweat start to bead up and roll down the back of his neck, and then down his back. He could feel someone's eyes on him, he turned his head slightly, and with out opening his eyes he knew who it was. At least he prayed he was right any way.
"Hello Alice."

Zoey looked around the camp, and seeing that no one was really watching she swiftly stepped into the shadows that the trees provided and made her way to where the docks were at. She passed from shadow to shadow until she got there. The soft waves against the beach drew her in like a fly to honey. She may be a child of Pluto but the ocean, well the water its' self, called to her. She walked out up to her calf and just stood there. Letting the soft breeze blow through her hair, she relaxed.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:10 am

●●●●

"Hey." She said softly as she slowly approached him, slowly letting her backpack slip off her shoulder and onto the ground. "You getting ready for the quest?" Her eyes slowly looked him up and down before resting on the sword.

Sooner or later, Percy looked around the lake and sighed in content. Until he saw someone standing in the lake. His eyebrows knit together in confusion- not a lot of campers came down to the lake, usually at all. So he decided to check it out. He slowly slid off the dock and into the water before wading over to the person. "Hey there!" He called out.

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 am

Aero nodded, "Then lets go. There's only about 2 and a half hours left before we depart. Also, the wind is changing." she said. She was glad she wouldn't have t obe alone when she was target practicing. She walked towards her own little personal training spot, near the hill they were to meet on (to her dismay.). She set up the necessary preparations before they were to practice. Once done, she went back about 20 feet away from her target, "Father, please bless my arrow with your never-ending light and may it always hit its mark." she whispered before shooting 3 arrows in 30 seconds.

Piper sighed and grabbed her backpack, leaving her room and headed for the training grounds. "Might as well warm up." she said.

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:51 am

We know a little about a lot of things;

"Hello", he opened one eye and watched as the backpack hit the ground with a soft 'thud.' He opened both of his eyes and looked at the girl in front of him, a soft smile playing at the edge of Jason's lips. "I guess you could say that." he mumbled as he drug his hand across his forehead getting rid of the gathering sweat.

Zoey hadn't heard the water move in response to someone walking towards her, and if she had she might have been a bit more prepared and wouldn't have been half as scared as she was.
"Hey there!"
When she heard that and realized that someone was almost right upon her, she grabbed at her necklace and held it in her hand as it transformed into the two-pronged fork. She swirled around and faced him, and then realizing who it was she let out a deep breath. "Hiya."

Mioko walked with her friend and watched her as she shot her arrows at the target. She was pretty good to say the least. She wouldn't have been able to do that even if she had been trained to shoot that fast. Well...she couldn't do that with arrows.
Lightning on the other hand. That was something else all together.
She ran a hand through her long hair, gathering
all of the little static electricity that she had and then threw out her arm with a wild laugh as she watched the lightning shoot out of her finger tips and flew at the target.
"Oh Father, thank you for having me as a daughter." she said with a small laugh.

just enough to make us dangerous.
~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:00 am

●●●●

"Isn't it a bit hot for that?" Alice questioned with a short laugh, one hand coming up from her side to sweep her hair into a ponytail to prevent it from sticking to her neck any longer.

"Whoa!" Percy held his hands up in defense, eyes a little wide and a small smile on his lips. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you there." He breathed out slowly, letting his hands drop. "You're Zoey, right? The Roman?"

After a while, Leo stepped out of his cabin, ready to go. The heat didn't affect him as much as everyone else, in fact he felt perfectly fine. "Wonder where everyone is..." He mumbled before he could faintly hear lightning in the distance. "...well there's Mioko." Said he with a chortle and a smile.

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:08 am

Aero watched the dangerous lightning bolts shoot out of her friends finger tips and practically destroy their target. "Nice. Being one of the Big Three's kids has its perks huh? You'd be best suited to be Zues's daughter anyway. You have the temper and the sarcasm." she complimented. She looked over at her arrows, her eyebrows moved down to show she was disappointed with herself. "Man, if I would've adjusted in time, I would've hit all three in dead center. Have I been lazing off on training?" she mumbled to herself. Even though she was very talented with the bow and her accuracy, she could tell that the wind had picked up by the time she shot the third arrow. She could tell it affected the arrows efficiency and hadn't struck the second arrow in dead center.

Piper heard the oh so familiar sound of arrows hitting their target and lightning striking somewhere in the distance. "I'm not the only one whose practicing before the quest huh?" she mumbled to herself. She shrugged and continued to strike down wooden opponents. She wanted to be prepared for this quest.

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:18 am

"Guess you could say that too." he looked up at the sky and shook his head in wonder, "It's not even eleven o'clock yet and it's blistering hot outside. In what world does that spell out normal?" he asked as he plopped down and leaned back against his tree.

Zoey looked at him with wide un-blinking eyes, she pressed a button on the two-pronged fork and felt it go back to resting on her neck. "Yeah. I'm one of the Roman. You must be Percy, Son of Neptune?" she brushed back her hair and then with shaky smile, held out one of her hands to him. "It's nice to meet you.''

"it has it's perks, and it also has its major down falls. And thanks, I don't think that I could be anyone but Zeus's kid. Though before I was claimed I was hoping to be a child of Aphrodite. Don't tell any one that though." she said with a small smile as she shook her hair back,"This is a pain." Mioko shook her head as she put her hair up into a pony-tail and looked up at the sky again, "I can't wait until we get out of the Camp. It might rain and storm and I could dance." she mumbled softly as she thought about dancing in the rain as lightening flashed around her. It had been way to long since she had gotten to do that, and that was one of the many things she missed about being around mortals.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:27 am

●●●●

"I dunno, but you could cook an egg on the ground with how hot it is right now..." Slowly did Alice move beside him to plop beside him with a small sigh as she brushed her bangs away from her eye. "It isn't normal... but then again, is anything dealing with Demi-Gods normal?" She looked over at him with a small smile still on her lips.

Percy nodded with a smile. "Well, Poseidon, but yeah. Nice to meet you." He gently took her hand in his and shook them. "Anyways, what are you doing here? It's not very common for campers to be here..."

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:33 am

Jason looked down at Alice his moth open slightly, "Would someone really even want to cook eggs on the ground? I don't think that dirt will add to the nutrition value." he held back a smile, and the urge to sweep her hair back into her eyes, just to see what she might do.

"Neptune to me. Poseidon to you. They are the same yet different." she shrugged her small shoulders, "And I came down here because I like the water, it's nice, calming, and like you said. Not a lot of people come down here unless it's free time." she moved one of her legs and watched as the water rippled around her leg. "What are you doing down here?"

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:41 am

●●●●

She shrugged with a laugh. "Some people might. Some people have no other choice. And I thought dirt had tons of nutritional stuff in it." Alice looked over at him, cracking a smile.

"I... I actually think they're a lot different." Percy laughed softly before listening in. "Oh..." He nodded his head as he started to understand. "Me? I just come here because I like it, being the son of Poseidon and all." He scratched the back of his head with his smile brightening slightly.

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:54 am

"I think it's called soil not dirt. I hear some people get offended when people call it 'dirt'." Jason smiled as he reached up and ruffled her hair, "And you know, how many people would actually eat an egg that was cooked on the ground in the dirt? What if a worm got up in it and you ate that?" he added with a chuckle.

"Yeah. That was kind of a dumb question it's like asking why Mioko likes lightning, and why I like cemetery's. Actually....I really don't like cemetery's that much now that I think about it." she tilted her head to the side and looked at Percy as she rambled on and on.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:58 am

●●●●

Her smile widened. ""Ohoh, I got that reference Miste- Hey!" Alice laughed softly and tried to smooth down her hair. "But you'd be watching it, so if a worm got near it you could shoo it away, and really desperate people would eat eggs cooked on the ground. Probably anyways." She shrugged.

Percy's smile widened a little more and a small laugh left him. "Zoey, I hate to inform you, but you are currently rambling." .

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:07 am

"Oh? You wouldn't strike me to be one of Aphrodite's but with your looks, it's possible. To be completely honest, I wanted to be a child of Ares or maybe even Zeus. I'd hate to be Poseidon's kid though. I'm not a fan of water really." commented Aero, pulling out an apple from her bag. She handed it to Mioko, "Would you mind throwing this for me? Preferably as far as you can." she asked.

Piper heard voices and looked about to see whose they belonged to. There she saw Alice and Jason, talking away. She shrugged and decided it would be a good idea to have an early lunch. She grabbed her stuff and put away her sword, then headed for the Hermes cabin; they always had the good food from the mortal world.

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:14 am

"I knew you would get the reference." he smiled as he watched her smooth out her hair, he should do it again, might get him stabbed but it would be worth it in the long run. "Shoo it away? You make it sound like the worm would listen to you. I don't think it would, I think that it's mind would be on the scrumptious egg that's being cooked in the dirt. It would just be like, "Look at that yummy egg some idiot left on the ground, I'm gonna go inch my way to it so I can eat that yummy looking egg." Don'tca know?" he broke out into a full laugh as he thought about what he was actually saying. He sounded like a crazy person.

She stopped mid sentence, "Am not." she stuck out her tongue and looked at him closely, "Anyway aren't you supposed to be getting ready for a super big quest to save the world and stuff like that?" she asked softly as she brushed her hair away from her face yet again.

Mioko took the apple from Aero and looked at it, then looked up at the sky. "May Zeus give me strength to make this a good throw." she mumbled under her breath. She took a few steps away from Aero and then lobbed the apple into the sky, then as an added measure used a little wind and pushed it up even farther. "I can't really see us as being any other gods kid though. I see me as me, and you as you. And even with the wishing I couldn't see us having different parents. Could you?"

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:27 am

Aero smirked and pulled back an arrow, "True true. Without me being Apollo's kids, I wouldn't have this much fun hitting an apple or be able to shoot like I do." she said. She closed one eye and mumbled, "May Apollo give me his blessings and guide my arrow to its target." She let the arrow fly the next second. It flew high and towards the apple. Right before the apple made contact with the ground, her arrow it. It wasn't dead center but really close. Another thing was that the arrow hand landed right in front of Alice and Jason. "I wonder if I hit that sucker or not."

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: