Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

5 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 15 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:35 am

Xander clsoed the book and looked at Bonnie, "Is there something wrong with me sighing? I just...... it's how I learn to adapt to other people. I don't know when I started to sigh alot."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 15 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Amour Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:29 am

"Well I don't know when I started to stare at people a lot. Sooo were both even." Bonnie looked up at him with a small smile.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:44 am

Xander smiled but it disappeared in seconds. "So, why are you out on the streets?" he asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:27 am

I turned and looked at Xander, trying to think of why he would even ask a question like that. I was on the streets the same reason he was running, the same reason everyone was on the streets.
"Why do you think?" I asked softly as I looked away, biting my lower lip.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:35 am

Xander looked up and closed his eyes, "I'd just think that you would've been a nice daughter to some old folks, ya know? You look like that kinda girl. I bet if you had a little brother or sister, you'd protect them with everything you got. Even if it meant revealing what you are." he said. He pictured Bonnie laughing with a little girl and boy, while two older looking people smiled and continued to talk about other things. Then he tried to picture himself with his parents. He still remembered their faces. But he couldn't picture it. No, all he saw was the face of regret on his fathers face, the disoriented look on his mothers and the twisted and evil look on the Kings. "I guess you might know this but I'm legally the Kings son. Though, I'm treated more as an animal than human. My parents sold me to him. They were looking for money and they couldn't raise me. I still see the regret on my fathers face on that day."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:50 pm

"To the well organized mind,

"I think you might be right. But why should I care about something that is not going to happen?" she laughed softly as she looked at the bustling streets and the screaming laughter of the little kids, everyone talking over everyone else and the parents? Just running around to find their screaming child. She had nothing to worry about, no parents or little brothers or little sisters, all she had to worry about what her and Queen and that was how she liked it and that was how it was going to stay, well maybe not. She glanced over at Xander out of the corner of her eye and thought about what it would be like if they watched out for each other and not just themselves.

death is but the next great adventure." .
~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:45 am

"I don't know. Just throwing out random things. Maybe someday you'll be one of those frantic parents, hm?" he said jokingly.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 am

"No. Never going to happen. I wouldn't be the right parent martial. Nope, never going to happen." I shook my head as I started to walk away from him and the things that he was saying.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:40 am

Xander followed after her, "You never know." he said, Glacies followed close behind,
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:09 am

"We always know..." I mumbled softly as I turned and with courage that surprised even me, I grabbed Xander by the shirt and than I kissed him. My face burned brightly as I pulled away and I couldn't even look at him.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm

{ O///////////////o///////////////////O............ Oh snap.}

Xander was taken completely by surprise. When she pulled back and released his shirt he stood there, dumbstruck. Glacies bumped his leg, returning him back to Earth. His face burned as brightly as Bonnies did. He leaned toward her and did something he never thought he'd do in his life time; he hugged her.

Last edited by Purplez with a Z on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:48 pm

{Ummm, I would just like to point out that...she didn't move or walk away, shes still standing in front of him...she just isn't looking at him}
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:32 pm

{oh. opps}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:45 pm

She looked up at his chine. Startled. What was he doing? This was weird...really weird.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Xander releaized what he was doing and released the confused Bonnie, "Oh, sorry.............................................." he said, blushing even more.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:02 pm

"Yeah...I'm sorry too...about, what just...everything, that just happened....yeah I am sorry." Bonnie mumbled as Queen came running at the three of them, frantic.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Xander scratched the back of his head and then looked at Queen, "Uh, what's wrong? Did something happen?" he asked. Glacies tensed up.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Bonnie and Queen shared a quick look, and than Bonnie's head snapped up, "There coming. They know what we did and how we got you out. There tracking us right now...we need to leave..." Bonnie started to search through her bag, looking for anything that she could use to make there sent disappear and she pulled out a weird looking fruit, she threw it over Xander's head and it exploded releasing a foul smell into the air.
"Run!"

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Xander covered his nose and started to run, Glacies at his side.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:46 pm

They ran as fast as they could move there legs. Bonnie didn't look behind her or listen to the screaming people, because than she would stop, than she would help. She couldn't do that, not with out putting everyone at risk.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Xander jumped over barrels and other things but never slowed. He spotted an abandoned hotel, grabbed Bonnie's hand and ran towards that. "I have a plan." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:03 pm

"I don't know if I want to follow along with this plan Xander...your plans always seem to get us in more trouble...." she mumbled but she followed after anyway.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Xander smiled, "Just trust me on this. It's not like I'm totally without magic, right?" he said. He ran into the hotel and looked for some rope. He found some and tied it in front of the entrance, low enough for the followers not to see it. He smiled and ran up the stairs, "Come on!" he yelled.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:19 am

"Yeah...you got some magic...I'll give you that one." she mumbled as she started to run up the steps.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:19 am

Xander heard some people fall and crash. He smirked and stopped when he reached the second floor. "Glacies, go and hide somewhere they won't find you. Once they're gone, meet us on top of the hotel. Go!" he said. Glacies nodded and ran away. Xander looked at Bonnie, "Ok. Don't freak out." he said before hugging her. Soon, they both turned into dogs.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum