Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

5 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 14 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Amour Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:06 pm

"Well that works to...." Bonnie dropped what she had in her hand back to the bottem of the bag and walked after Glacie.
"So...is he performing right now?" Bonnie could hear more clapping, "Nevermind he is...okay. I will mostlikly get chewed out by Xander for what I am going to do...but to bad. Going to show this King what he is dealing with." Bonnie pulled out a ball gown and went behind a corner and came back out dressed, in the light blue gown.
"Take me to where he is at please Glaice."
Queen looked at Bonnie and shook her head. The only time that she every wore that dress was when she was about to do something very idoitic.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 14 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 am

Glacies nodded and walked towards red velvet curtains. Then she stopped. She looked up at Bonnie and then at a woman with another panther, but the panther was also female.

Xander jumped. He landed on the moving board then slid off without resisting the pull of gravity. He then landed on a trampoline. He sighed. This was his usual routine and he hated it. But his gut AND heart told him not to resist or something bad would befall Bonnie.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Bonnei stepped out from behind the red velvet curtrains and left Glacie stareing at the other panter. She scanded the room quickly as she put her hair up in a clip, she let some of it fall into her face as she stepped out so she was in the front of the crowd, watching something. Queen followed behind her, and the crowd moved out of the way when the black lion came towords them. Bonnie looked at what everyone was stareing at and her heart beat speed up as she saw Xander aland on the trampoline.
"My god. What is wrong with these people?" Bonnie whispered agastly to Queen.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Glacies looked at Xander then at Bonnie, "The humans call it entertainment. But, both me and Xander call it animal abuse."

Xander stood on his hind legs and walked forward. The crowd went wild. Then, the magician motioned him to jump into his hat. This meant he had to shift. Xander jumped into the hat and turned into a barn owl. He flew out and landed on the magicians head. Everyone laughed.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:11 pm

"My god. It's....this is wrong." she whispered as she started going through her bag, looking for the black night powder. Her eyes never left Xander as he went on with his act. Queen stood behind her makeing sure that no one got to close to her.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Xander flew through 4 rings that were on fire. Then he flew up into the air and dropped back into the hat, turning into a ferret. He waited for the magician to announce his next act. "Now, you all will see something that is extraordinary!" he yelled. Two helpers uncovered a water tank, filled with water but nothing was in it. "One two.....three!!" he said and tossed the hat into the air. Xander jumped out and turned into his last transformation; a bottled nosed dolphin. The crowd clapped and many people whispered saying, "How did he do that?" or "Where did he get a dolphin?"

Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:29 am

"Here...we go...XANDER!" Bonnie yelled as she threw two jars, on into the crowd and the other next to Xander and the King. The black smoke filled the room, as it did Bonnie ran over to the tank. "Xander, move. We have to get out of here." she whispered, she took out another jar and threw it in the middle of the room.
"Hurry please."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:37 am

Xander turned back into human and climbed out of the tank, "Thanks. I hoped you'd come after me." he said. Then he ran towards the secret exit, "Glacies come! Lets go Bonnie, I know a good place to hide that not even the shadows know of!" he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:17 am

"Well that's good." she tossed another jar, before she ran after him. Looks like I am going to go and pay a vist to my friend...soon. she thought as she looked at the room full of black smoke. "Xander...remind me to turn you into jelly when we get out of this. Please. Cause your lucky I even came and got you out of your nice little prison." she muttered.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Xander smiled, "I don't believe in luck, but I do believe in fate or destiny." he said. Glacies followed after them, keeping Xander in her sights.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:06 pm

"Oh. No. It's luck when it comes to you. Nothing more and nothing less, just plain old luck." she frowned at him.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Xander sighed, "Is that so?"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:46 pm

"Yea. It is so." Bonnie sighed, before she cursed at boys and their stupied.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Xander looked both ways, "Lets go."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:51 am

"Wonderfull...lets run towords something unknown...and you know what else? Lets have a great time while were doing it!" Bonnie followed after him, a grim smile on her face.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Xander smiled, "Oh I do know where we are going."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:53 am

"You better know where were going... " Bonnie smiled at him.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu May 19, 2011 3:27 am

Xander nodded, "Yes I better."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri May 20, 2011 12:48 am

Bonnie mummered under her breath, frowning, "I'm still going to turn you into jelly."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri May 20, 2011 2:10 am

"What was that?" he asked. He stopped and ran across the street and into the alleyway. He poked a brick and every other brick caved in. "Ladies first." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun May 22, 2011 3:06 am

"Then I am going to out you on some toast and maybe I will feed you to the Queen of France, or some birds. Either one will do." she mummered as she came to a stop watching him with the bricks, "Well at least you have some manner's I might just re-think the whole toast thing." Bonnie sailed into the opening with a smile.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun May 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Xander smiled, "Whatever." he said. He grabbed a book off the floor and started to read it. He sat down on a leather chair.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat May 28, 2011 3:25 am

She started to mumble about things that aren't fit for young people to hear, or know. She flopped down onto the floow with a small sigh, she watched Xander with wide eyes.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun May 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Xander sighed, "You're staring at me. Why?" he asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:29 am

"Because, I find you interesting. Why do you sigh all of the time?" Bonnie asked as she crossed her legs, setting her elbows on her knees, watching him.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum