Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

5 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 13 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Amour Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:39 pm

"How's that going to work? He is going to find all of us and take all of us...no matter what you say or do. He will take us all." she held up the light again and tryied to look for the bottom of the never ending steps.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 13 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Silver Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Bones: (glances off to the side with a sigh) . . .

(Cheaka. Sis wants you on SS)
Silver
Silver
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

http://pkmnss.forumotion.net/index.htm?sid=f49140b512e9588413be3

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:32 pm

(She hasn't been on that much. Grrrrrrrrr. She hasn't been on anything that much. Nither has miss.alice. But that's normal the only one that I am worried about is xXForeverxX this is the longest she has been gone from the website.)

Bonnie glanced back at Bones and then looked ahead of the light still searching for the end.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Xander sighed, "Who knows. Though, I do know him alot better than you do. Unless your a maid or something. But, he goes for one target at a time. He likes things simple and easy. That's why he likes a challenge which is me. So, I advice not to get yourselves revealed. Or, we all die a horrible death."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:06 pm

"The guy that was sent after you. Saw me. I have been revealed. And you know as while as I do that he whont go one at a time now. He will take us at the same time if he can find us." she took one last step and felt flat ground for the first time since they has started walking down the steps. "Looks like we found the end." she muttered.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:29 am

Xander sighed, "Yes, but he knows nothing of Reiko and Bones. Knowing him, he'll by pass them unless he's hungry. Shadows are the worst beings here. Even though our magical status is higher than his, we have yet to awaken. It's like 4 tiny islands going up against a hurricane."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:04 pm

(Cheaka, for the record, the chatbox has been removed from both our sites so if you want to talk to sis, you're going to have to PM her or post a thread.)

Bones: ..(glances from the corner of his eye with his eyebrow raised)
Silver
Silver
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

http://pkmnss.forumotion.net/index.htm?sid=f49140b512e9588413be3

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:55 pm

"That...would be very bad." Bonnie said with a sigh as she looked around the room, trying to see if there was anyting to sit on. When she didn't find anything she just sat down on the floor.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:36 am

Xander sighed, "It looks like everything was taken a long time ago." he said. He said down, against a walked and then Glacies laid down next to him.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Queen walked over to where Bonnie had sat down and looked at her, her head turned to one side, waiting.
"Go ahead. Lay down. We all need it." Bonnie leaned over and whispered into her ear, she leaned back as Queen dropped down to all fours and lay with her head on Bonnie's lap. Bonnie closed her eyes enjoying the peace and quiet or the room.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:01 am

Xander sighed and looked at Glaices. She looked up at him and her eyes smiled. He hugged her and sighed again, "If only things would stay this way. Peaceful with trustworthy friends. But, nothing this good can last this long. It never does." he said to himself.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:37 am

"Well Mr. Shunshine you have a wonderfull outlook on life." Bonnie opend one eye and looked at Xander, Queen looked at Glacie with a glare.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:26 am

"Thank you for your sarcasm." said Xander. Glaices looked at Queen and sighed.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:53 pm

"Oh, my good sir you are so very welcome." Bonnie smiled and then closed her eye again, waiting for his next comment.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Xander smiled, but it was too dark for anyone to notice, "Good night. Don't let the shadows bite."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:46 am

"Yea...same to you." Bonnie opened her eyes and looked at Queen, who just nodded. "Thank you..." she wispered before she feel asleep.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:53 am

Xander awoke with a start. He looked around; Bones was either asleep or resting his eyes, Reiko was passed out on the floor and Bonnie was asleep. He looked at Glacies, who was the reason why he was awake. She was growling at something and he knew who and what the something was. "I know your here," he said standing up, "Show yourself." he said.

The Shadow appeared, "I see your pet has learned my scent. Such trouble."

Xander tensed. "What is it you want? You could've taken me when I was asleep. But then I would've awoken and resisted making ....these people awake. So, why not doing that, like you usually do?" he asked.

The Shadow smirked, "This is where I threaten one of these people. So which is it? The girl with the owl?" he asked, passing her. When Xander didn't flinch he moved on, "The boy who doesn't speak?" again, when Xander didn't move, he moved on. "Or perhaps, the Alchemy girl?" he asked, as he bent down to touch Bonnie.

Xander felt his heart beat fastly. "Don't touch her!" he said, but softly so he wouldn't wake any of them.

The Shadow smiled, "So, the Alchemy is your favorite? Have you developed feelings for her? Is that why you haven't gave ANY girl a second look? So, if you come with me, no harm will come on this girl. Nor will I come after her, you have my word. I swear on my powers as a Shadow not to. Now come along and leave the fur ball or I will have to take back my word, Alexander."

Xander looked at Glacies, "Glacies, take care of them. Whatever you do, don't eat Bluu ok?" he said. Glacies nodded and sat down. She knew that he had developed feelings for Bonnie and that he didn't want her to be like him. Xander hugged her and walked over to the Shadow, "You better keep your word, or I will kill you. I have the power to." he said.

"Naturally. By the way, you'll never see these people again." he said. Then both he and Xander disappeared.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:09 am

(AHHH! You took Xnader. You are a butt munch Cheaka. That's soo not nice! Razz)

Queen stood up when Xander and the Shadow were talking and went to stand by Glacie, for some reason she didn't wake up Bonnie, she knew that if she did something bad would happen to her. She stood by Glacie and waited intill Xander and the Shadow had been gone for awhile, before she went over and nudged Bonnie with her paw.

"No...go away Queen. I need to sleep." Bonnie rolled over and ignored Queen, who just nudged her harder. When she didn't move Queen bent her head and bit her in the sholder hard enought to hurt but not enough to make her bleed and be super mad a Queen. Bonnie shot out of her dream and stood up, glareing at Queen.

"No. Bad. No." she pointed her finger down at her and chewed her out for a mintue or two before she looked around the dimley lit room.
"Where's Xander?" she looked at Glacie as she asked the question hopeing that the panther had the answer to her question.
"Glacie. Where is Xander?" her heart rate had started to pick up, as she looked around the room again for Xander. She didn't see anything.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:29 am

Glacies looked down. She walked up to Bonnie and wished she knew what she was saying in her mind, "The Shadow took him. He did it to save you from a horrible life. You're the first person that Xander has ever had any feelings for. He also instructed me to stay by your side..." Glacies didn't want any harm done to Xander. She knew of the horrible things that the King made him do. Dress up in ridiculous outfits while he was in his panther or owl form and when Xander disobeyed, he was thrown into his metal cage, in his human form, without food or water for days until the Shadow let him out.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:32 am

"Oh. My. That stupid boy. That stupid stuipd boy..." Bonnie bent down to pick up her bag which she had been using as a pillow and rummaged through it looking for her food. She pulled out a apple and took a huge bite out of it as she thought of what she would have to do.
"I'm going to have to waste my time to go and save him? Really? Gosh. I dislike that boy a lot at the moment." Bonnie shook her head before she took another bite of the apple, she held out her hand and set it along the wall and started to walk around she was trying to find the steps again. She stumbled upon then and then looked back at Queen and Glacie, there was a glint in her eye as she said,
"Either your with me to save his sorry butt or your staying here with them." she shot a look at the other two. Then she started to jog up the steps at a face pace. Queen followed her with out a second glance.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:32 am

Glacies followed Queen. She knew that castle inside and out. How else could she have fed Xander without the King knowing?

Xander dropped onto the floor, coughing, "God I hate it when you travel through shadows. It nearly kills my lungs." he exclaimed.

"Alexander! So good to see you again! You know, I've missed my favorite entertainment these past few weeks." said the King, "Charles, see to it that Alexander is in his pet form and in his.....room." he added.

The Shadow, Charles, nodded, "As you wish sir." he said. Then he turned to Xander, "Come on Alexander, time to prepare for your first show. Do it and I will keep my word from harming the girl."

Xander glared at him. He sighed and followed Charles to his cage. As he climbed in he looked at Charles, "What show am I doing tonight for...him ?" he asked. Before Charles answered, he sat down in the middle of the cage.

"You'll see young Alexander. Also, I hope you are very good at acting that you're in love." said Charles. He locked the cage and walked away.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:51 pm

"Oh..." Bonnie was gasping for air by the time that they made it up to the top of the steps again. "My god. And I thought that I was in shape. So not true..." she took a deep breath and then looked at the lion and the panther that were behind her.
"Lead the way Glacie...." she swept out her arm, gestering for Glacie to go first. Queen was glareing at Bonnie when she did that.
"Be nice. We are on a mission to save that idiot boy of her's she deserves to go first." she snapped at her.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Glacies nodded and walked in front. She sniffed the cold night air and found Xanders scent. She gestured towards the north, where the caste was. Then she looked at Queen, We both know where we are going. So why not lead the expedition together?" she suggested. Before Queen could answer, Glacies heard a familiar roar and then hands clapping. The roar was Xander. She shot towards the street and ran towards the castle.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:28 am

Bonnie raced after her, picking up the pace as she went. She stayed behind Glacie for a while then lost her. She reached the castle, and looked around for Glacie. Queen was the one to find her, Bonnie walked over to where she was at and asked,
"Do you have a way for us to get in...quickly? I mean...I can dress up and sneak in...but I really don't want to do that...but if it's the only way then I will." Bonnie looked at her bag and started to rummage through it.

(her bag....is like a neverending suitcase....it has anything and everything that you could want it's like Hermione's bag in the last movie!)
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:07 am

{Or like Mary Poppins!!}

Glacies walked towards a brick wall. Then, her tail turned into a shard of ice. She then turned her body and cut through the wall, then it feel to the ground and the space where the small piece of wall was was dark. Glacies walked in and motioned Bonnie and Queen to follow after her.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum