Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

4 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:26 am

Cheaka ran and before she knew it she was in front of the Academy. She looked up at it while tears rolled down her face, "I hate this school! I hate Mioko, Zero and Ichiruu!! Why does everything bad happen to me?!" she screamed.
"Because you are a mistake." said a deep and scary voice.
Cheaka looked around her, "What are you doing here? I thought you were in Japan!" she said.
"What, you thought that I don't take time out of my days to visit my daughter?" said the voice.
"I'm not your daughter Rido! Show yourself!" she screamed.
Rido appeared in front of her smiling, "Good afternoon my dear. You aren't being a good girl and not being friends with Kaname's half sister and her brothers. Do you hate the Kurans that much? Do you hate your cousin's that much?" asked Rido.
"No! All I hate is you and Kaname! Your the only reason I'm here!" she yelled at him.
Rido grabbed Cheaka's arm, "Lets go home and I'll teach you some more lessons." he said.
Cheaka's eyes filled with fear. She grabbed the scythe that Mioko had given her and slashed it towards Rido, "No! That is not my home and never will be!" she said. She turned around and ran towards the direction of Mioko and her brothers.
Rido laughed as Cheaka had tried to cut him, "Silly girl! You will never learn your lesson will you!"
Cheaka saw Mioko Zero and Ichirru, "Mioko!!" she yelled. But before she could run again, Rido had appeared in front of her.
Rido grabbed Cheaka by her hair and turned around. He lifted Cheaka up by her and and she screamed in vain. He smiled, "Hello my dear niece, aren't you going to save your dear half cousin? Or shall I go home and teach her another lesson?" he yelled.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Amour Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:29 am

Mioko: "Rido? Is that you? Humm I never thought that you would show your face in front of me ever again. What did Kaname say the last time that you did that? I think it was something like this.
"You ever come near anyone that I care about again. I will kill you." But then again I think that was just ment for Yuki. But I really want to kill you. So bring it on old man." she said with a wave of her hand. She was going to enjoy this. But she didn't think that Zero and Kaname were going to be to happy about this.

Zero: "What are you doing?" he asked with a sigh.

Mioko: "I am going to kick this old guys but and then at the same time I am going to save Cheaka. Is that okay?" she asked as her hair came up into a ponytail with out her haveing to use her hands. The next second she had a sword and her Bloody Rose gun in her hand. "Are you going to help?" she asked.

Zero: "Can I say have fun?"

Mioko: "Sure..." was all that she said.

Ichirru: Ichirru started to laugh when Zero said that and then he laughed harder when he heard what she said.

Zero: "Why are you laughing? We didn't say anything funny."

Mioko: "I thought that I ordered you to stay away from the people that I care about Rido? Mioko is one of the people that I care about." Kaname said chanalling through Mioko.

Ichirru: "What about us?" he half yelled.

Mioko: "Sorry. I have to keep them safe for Yuki. But I really do care about Mioko. Which means, that I am going to let her kill you. One because you came near her. And two because you have someone that she cares about and is also family." Kaname said, before he left Mioko's body and mind. "I hate it when he does that.." she wispered to herself.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Rido laughed, "That was when I was weak! Kaname, this girl I hold by her hair is my property by her father's will! I doubt that you want her to be safe as well as Mioko's brothers. I doubt she can even scratch me with that metal sword of her's!"
Cheaka saw that Rido was too occupied with stupid combacks. So she looked at where she had dropped her scythe and prayed that she could reach it with her tail. She saw it and it was right under her. She concentrated on her tail so that she could grab the scythe. Cheaka grabbed it and congratulated herself. She silently picked it up and prayed to her dead father hoping that he could lend his power into the scythe. Instead her father appeared in front of her but only she could see him. "Father..." she whispered. Her father put his finger to his lips telling her to be quiet. "I am in need of your body my daughter. Let me control it for a few minutes. That way you can escape and Mioko can finish him off." he said.
Cheaka looked at him, "Anything.." she said. Then he walked forward and walked into Cheaka's body. Then Cheaka grabbed the scythe and held it to Rido's throat, "You dare hurt my precious daughter and still call yourself her father? I wished I would've been wiser." said Cheaka's father's voice.
Rido glared at Cheaka, "I thought I'd never hear your voice again, Hiro Higarashi. I thought your soul had gone to the graveyard of vampires. But I thought wrong." he growled. He looked at Mioko, "Look, this girl is possessed. Look at her eye's, they aren't lightening yellow as always. But instead, as blue as blue topaz. The greatest Poison Fang Vampire in history, Hiro Higarashi. Wasn't he on the list of most wanted dead vampires? See, I've done you a favor." he smiled.
Hiro looked at Mioko, "It is a pleasure to meet you. I can assure you that I've never hurt a human in my life time. But, do vampires count? No. In fact, Miss Mioko Kiryu Kuran, before you were born into this world, I was head of the Hunter Society. But then, I retired right after your birth." he turned to Rido, "I hope to see that you are in the Graveyard of Vampires when I return, Rido." Then Hiro slashed at Rido's arm and he let go of Cheaka's hair. Hiro down sized the scythe so that he could put it into Cheaka's jacket pocket. He did a back hand sring away from Mioko and Rido. He looked back, "I hope you achieve your goal, Mioko." he yelled. Then he disappeared into the forest.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Mioko: "Don't worry master. Nobody messes with your family and get to live about it." she said as she took a step towords Rido. "You an dme one on one. No other people. Just you and I. Are you up for it Rido?" Mioko said as she took another step towords him and through her gun to one side of her. "There, see now all you have to worry about is my little metal swords." she said as she came up with another sword from her back. "Can I ask you some thing?" she started to spin her swords. "Why did you come back? Did you want my spot? I don't think so. Humm I think you came back because you think that Cheaka knows how to bring back her father. And if he did, that would mean you would be able to kill him and take over. But see didn't you kill him the first time? You didn't get to take over then now did you? My brother's and I are the only ones that stand in your way now. So thats why you are comeing after Cheaka. You know my moral code. You take a vampire that didn't do anything and I come after you. And you thought you could really kill me and take over with out anyone saying anything. But the funny thing is that the people that searve me, would all fight intill they died to avange me. And the last time that you did this weren't you almost on the edge of death? And I let you go thinking that you had learned your leasson. That was about 100 years ago. And know I get to try and kill you again. And this time I will not let you go." she said as she scirled her pray. Her hair was in the pony tail and then her clothes changed to something more flexablie. It was all black and you could see all her weapons. She had just three in this out fit. This was the one that she had worn the first time she had faught him. "Are you ready?" she called out.

Zero: "Mioko. Don't do this. He is not like he used to be." he called out as the background around them changed to a battel arena. The same place they had faought the first time. He didn't even look around he remberd reading about this, but he didn't think that she was the same Mioko that had faought Rido the first time. But now he knew. She had the same look that the woman in the picture did. As she was looking at her prey.

Mioko: "Shut up Zero. I don't need this right now." she yelled back to him.

Ichirru: "Listen to him. Mioko! don't do this. What is going to happen if he does kill you? What good are you going to be to anybody?"

Mioko: "You guys. Shut. Up. I. Know. What. I. Am. Doing." she said as she turned around and smiled at them. She was going to wait intill he thought that she was not paying attaion and then he would come after he. What Zero and Ichirru didn't know was since that first fight she had being studing him and what he did to try and win.

Kaname: "You guys let her do this. If he does kill her she knows how to come back. She had takeing precations against something like this happening." he said into there ears. They both turned around to see if he was really there and saw that nobody was there.

Mioko: "Cheaka, will you please stay out of my way? I don't want you to get hurt." Mioko's eyes changed to a icyey blue and the air around her was getting colder by the second. "Are you getting scared Rido?" she called out she was still spining her swords as if she had all the time in the world.

Zero: "Do you think that she is going to be okay?" he asked Ichirru.

Ichirru: "Zero, they didn't pick her to be the leader of the Hunter's with out knowing that she was going to be good. And as she said she is older then anyone thinks. She has had many lifes and has seen to much to know what she is doing." he said with a sigh. He was scared that she was going to die and what that would do to the family. But he didn't need to say anything. Zero knew how he was feeling and so did Mioko.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:47 am

Cheaka was in her mind and saw her father kneeling, "Father, are you ok?" she asked. He started to disappear.
"My daughter, there is another way for me to live. Go to the Academy. I will give you clues! You just need to find them!" he said. Then he disappeared.
Cheaka cried and then she was in an arena. She looked around and saw Mioko ready to fight Rido.
Rido lunged out and attacked Mioko, "You can never beat me!! I shall kill you!!!" he yelled. He knocked one of Mioko's swords out of her hand.
Cheaka walked up next to Zero, "What is she trying to do?! She's going to die! I've fought him plenty of times to know that he is un-beatable." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 am

Mioko: The same one came back into her hands. "Come on Rido are you loseing your touch? Last time you had both of my swords out of my hands in less time then what just happend." she said as she got up under his gaurd and slashed his gut. Then she spun around and slashed him in the arm. "Come on old man." she tanted him. This time she kicked him in the gut and watched him go flying. "Cheaka, for your information I have fought him more then one and each time I won and let him go. But this time I am going to kill him." She advanced and as he was trying to stand up again he froze. "Now I didn't say we couldn't us powers now did I?" she asked as she thrust both of her swords up into his gut. She pulled one out and slashed his head off. "I think that worked out quite niceley" she wisperd. She was waiting for him to come back and attack again. She sighed and wiped his blood of of her face. "Hurry up I don't have all day" she said to him.

Zero: "Mioko, he's dead. Let's go home." he called out.

Ichirru: "No he's not. And she knows it. So be quite. I don't want her dead because of us." he said as he put his hand over Zero's mouth to shut him up.

Mioko: "Thanks." she thought to him.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:24 am

Cheaka sighed, "I don't know. He's been holding back. He hasn't even summoned his weapon yet." she said.
Rido's head came back on and his wounds healed, "Don't think so lowly of your uncle Mioko. I have gain much more experience because you and Cheaka are exactly the same. Both of you have the same strength, same agility and same potential!" he said. He striked Mioko and both of her swords fell out of her hands. Then he kicked her in the gut and waited for her to stop rolling. When she stopped he placed his foot on her stomach, "I have been letting you win all these years. But now I'm not holding back." he said.
Cheaka gasped and without thinking she tackled Rido to the ground, "Don't touch her! Mioko run for it! I know he won't kill me! Not today!" she yelled.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:11 am

Mioko: "To late Cheaka. All of my power is just about to come out. And my dear Uncle I have been holding back on you. Cheaka and I have nothing in common expect that we are realted to you." Mioko said as her whole intire beening chenaged. She started to glow, her eyes when to a even iceyer shade of blue and the tempture around her dropped another ten degrees. "My dear brother. You have over stepped your limit. And I am going to kill you for it. But didn't I mention that we were allowed to have a Chachter Change? Juri, was my other life. But now I am Mioko Kiryu/Kuran. Your nice but also your sister. And we are both going to enjoy killing you." Mioko said as her gun flu towords her. "Cheaka, move." Mioko waited for her to move got up off of the ground and kicked Rido in the gut, watched him fall to the ground. She took a step over to where he was at and stood over him. "I think my dear brother it is time for you to die, once and for all. Miokop was to lenite letting you live each and ever time she faught you. But this time we are going to kill you. Good bye." then Mioko's sword plunged down into Rido's heart as she shot of her Bloody Rose gun into his head. She got covered in blood. "That was fun. But I think that the first day of school is going to be tommorrow..." she said with a sigh as she watched Rido's body sink into the ground. She knew that he was going to be back. And she was looking forword to it. She would once and for all kill her Uncle. "Come on lets go home." she said with a smile as she walked over to where Zero and Ichirru were standing. "Cheaka, how much fun do you think your foather is going to have when he sees Rido?" she asked with a smile at the thought of her master have more fun then he had had in the past years.

Zero: "Are you okay?" he wispered into her ear.

Ichirru: "Mioko? You don't look so good..." he said.

Mioko: "I think that I might have sallowed some of his blood. It's going to make me sick..." she said.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:38 am

Cheaka just stood there. Her skinny jeans were spotted with Rido's blood. She shook her head, "I-I don't know. Maybe. Oh yeah, my father said that there is a way for him to revive, but I didn't get the details. He said there were clues at the school but I would have to find them. Ugh, there goes my chance of straight A's." she said. She took out two barf bags, one for Mioko and one for herself. She was blood-sensitive since she had seen her father die in a lake of blood.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Mioko: She kept sitlent about what she knew. She blocked her mind so nobody but Zero and Ichirru could get in and thought about what had just happend. Hiro, her one time master still had a chance and she knew what she had to do. She had to wait for Cheaka to find out for herself. And she was not going to like it. Not on little bit. Rido was dead for a time being. And Shiki was sick. Zero and Ichirru just found out that she was Juri and she was going to have to talk about that with them later. Kaname was going to go crazy. And she ws going to have to tell him that he was going to die for a little bit. THat's the only way that she could kill Rido once and for all. Yuki was not going to like that ethier. But she could go and stuff it. Mioko loved Yuki but sometimes she kept Kaname from doing what he was soussoped to be doing as the head on the Vampires. She left Mioko to do that most of the time. And ever time Mioko had tryied to tell her that beening the Head of the Vampire Hunters and takeing over Kaname's dutes was to much, she wouldn't be able to see her little sister. Kiyo. Nobody knew about her but Yuki, Kaname and her. And it was going to stay that way intill Rido was killed. She was so deep in thought that she didn't noitce that they were back at the school. He appernce changed yet again. She was in a black dress, her hair was down and in ringlets. Her hair color got ride of oll the blue and it when to the dark brown. She came out of her mind and said "You guys hurry up, I have to get to the party of Kaname's and Yuki's. Zero and Ichirru are you going to come?" she asked as the head she had to go to theses things which she hated, but most of the time hse could make Zero and Ichirru go.

Zero&Ichirru: "No." they said and left it at that. "Come on Cheaka, go change your pants and get into that school. Mioko they are going to be mad at you if you are late."

Mioko: "They can stuff it. Okay I gots to go now. Bye." she kissed them on the cheek and then waved as she was fadeing into the background and going into Kaname's ballroom. "Kaname? We need to talk." she called out. She looked around and saw that she was the only on that was there. She walked over and sat on one of the nice and soft chairs.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:43 am

Cheaka flinched, "Um... into the school uniform? The skirt?" she sighed. She took the clothes out of her bag, "I'm going to go and change behind the trees over there ok? No peeking or I will hurt you!" she said. Cheaka walked over to the trees, she looked back, "I mean it steelheads!!!" she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:52 am

Zero: "Dare you." he wispered.

Ichirru: "Nope sorry dude don't want to die yet..."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:10 am

Cheaka put on her skirt, "I can hear you!!!" she hissed. She stuffed her clothes into her bag and walked out in the Night Class uniform, mainly black and blue clothes, "If you laugh, I'm going to kill you."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:11 am

Ichirru: "But you look so nice..." he said before he started laughing. She looked really cute in the unform.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:17 am

Cheaka clenched her fist and shook it at him, "Ichirru, I'm gonna kill you!" she said. She looked at Zero, she could tell that he was trying not to laugh, "I may be wearing a skirt, but I can still kick your sorry butt." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Slowly slinking away, I walked to the edge of a hill, drawing a light blue top, with black silk outlining the neckline, the edge of both sleeve's and the bottom of the shirt. It had dark chocolate outlines of a rectangle overlaying each other for a modern design. I put away my colored pencils and drawing pad and sighed.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:57 am

Zero&Ichirru: "Really? I didn't think that you could lift your leg that high, inless you want to show something that we don't really want to see..." they said before they burst out laughing again.

Kaname: "Zero, Ichirru where is Mioko? I can't get a read on her. It's like she disspeard from the face on the Earth." Kaname said in there mind.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Cheaka smirked, "I ain't that stupid. I asked if they could make me a pair of shorts to go under my skirt. Plus, I can always turn into a panther again, steel-heads." she said, "I can also hit you with my fists."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:41 pm

I realized I was at the academy again, so I rushed inside, trying to find an office or something.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:48 pm

"That girl is gone." said Cheaka.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:53 pm

"He-hello?" I asked to people who passed my by in the hall. Nobody bothered to stop. "Excuse me," I said to a girl, but she passed me right by. "Great..." I mumbled.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Ichirru: "Cheaka. Be quite. Zero did you hear that?" he asked his brother.

Zero: "Yes. What does he mean. She is soupposed to be with him." he said. "Kaname? She was going to that party. She said that she had to talk to you." he said mind to mind.

Kaname: "Well she is not here. And I don't see anybody wearing black. So...I don't think that she is here. So do you know were she went? She has to give that really importan speach today." he said to them.

Ichirru: "Like we said she was going to that party. She is not here and we don't know were she is at. Maby she just needed some time to herself. The way that you wife runs her and the Hunter's she needes some time off."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:06 pm

(Cheaka came on, replied to H-B C, then logged off. xD)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:35 pm

Cheaka made a 'hmph' sound. She turned around and walked through the gates, "Fine, I'll just leave and find someone to have there to talk to." she said. Then she ran into a girl, "Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there because my eyes were closed, hahahaha."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Mioko: She was stil sitting on the chair when she feel asleep.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next