Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

4 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Amour Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Zero: "Yes. Were just going to stand here." he said sarcasticley.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:58 am

Cheaka walked away, "Fine, later steelheads!" she said. She didn't like Zero's sarcasism.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:02 am

Ichiru: "Does she know that we didn't have to move? How does she think we got to the arna and back? Did she see us move?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:26 am

Cheaka sighed, "I hate it when they don't tell me things before I run my big mouth." she whispered.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:30 am

Zero: "It's our job." he said behind her.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:42 am

Then hair on Cheaka's tail stood up. She turned around, "Don't do that!!!! You'll been known as a stalker!" she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:48 am

Zero: "Sorry. But it's just so much fun!"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:55 am

Cheaka yawned, showing her fangs, which were black, "You two are soo mean. I think you two are complete bone heads." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Zero: "Come on we have a sister to find..." he said with a sigh and then the background changed to a party.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:59 am

Cheaka jumped when she was at the party, "OK, um, where the heck did you bring me?" she asked. She walked closer to Ichirru, she didn't want the other people there touching her tail or ears.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Zero: "We need t talk to him.." he said as he pointed at Kaname. "He needs to know what happens in this. She is his sister to..."

Ichirru: "So why did you come and stand by me? To hope that people didn't do this?" he asked as he poked her ear and then grabbed her tail.

Kaname: "Ichirru. That is not okay!" came a voice. "You don't treat family like that. Even if it is fun. Zero, come with me." Kaname said with a flick of his hand as he turned and walked away.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Cheaka made a low growling sound in her throat, "Thanks Kaname, you actually consider me family this time. Ichirru, I stood by you because I don't like Zero as much. You talk less than him." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:36 am

Ichirru: "Yea, thats because I don't know you. And you should like him better because he hates to talk to anybody thats not family. And since her doesn't consider you family yet he will not talk to you as much. Oh and FYI makeing fun of you and talking to you are two differnt thinfgs all togther." he said with a smile as he said that.

Kaname: "Cheaka, I will now always consdier you family now because my sister likes you. Not by choice." he said with a sigh before he walked out of ear shot.

Zero: "You could have been a little niceier to her.So do you know anything? Do you know were she might be at?" he asked as he followed him.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:59 am

"Ugh, that is the only reason why he considers me family? He is such a jerk. No, I did not find that out now." she said, completely ignoring what Ichirru had said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:18 am

Ichirru: "I was going to say...that would have been over looking a big thing about him... I think that Mioko is the only one that likes him." he said with a shrug. Then he started to look around the ballroom looking for a pretty girl.

Kaname: "No Zero, I haven't heard anything about her and I think that if something had happend to her, then we would have know about it. But since we haven't heard anything then I think that what happend to her wasn't ment for her."

Zero: "But Kaname she is there and we don't know were she is so that means that something did happen to her. So tell me anything that you might now." he said he was getting madder and madder that Kanme didn't care about what was happend to there sister.

Mioko: She woke up slowley and heard talking, she was about to get up when she relized that she was tyied down to the couch that she had gone to sleep one. "What?" she tryied to get out when she saw that someone walked into the room. "Ahh look the pricess is awake. How much do you think that we will get for her? I mean since we had to change the plan we can't ask that frist price that we had in mind...this time we are going to have to ask more. And aren't you worried that people might be able to find her?" he asked. "No. She is procted, nobody can sense her and nobody can get in here. And once we sell her, they still won't be able to find her. The person that wants her is sick and needs someone to take care of him." said another person. Mioko thought that the second person sounded like a girl. "Why are you selling me to somebody? Do you know who I am? And who is my brother?" she asked outraged. They were going to sell her, she was going to be a slave. And to somedoby that was sick, proble sick in the mind. Which means she was going to be seld to a pervert. "Why did you pick me?" she asked.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:23 am

"Looking for a nice girl to dance with steelhead? Nice try, but they're all out of your league." said Cheaka. She looked around for the food table, she was incredibly hungry.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:26 am

Ichirru: "Fine. Do you want to dace with me? I know that you are way below my league." he said witha sneer.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:38 am

"You have no idea how much I want to smack you right now." said Cheaka. She was at the table and found a container with pocky in ti. She grabbed five and stuck them into her mouth. Then she saw some men in glasses looking at her. Cheaka walked back to Ichirru, "Dance with me. Those guys in the glasses are creeping my out." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:42 am

Ichirru: "Happy to help a pretty lady. But what would he think?" he said as he pointed towords Jin. He was just staring at them. "You know what, lets dance. Anything to make him mad again." he said as he swept her off her feet and into his arms.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:02 am

"One, that isn't Jin genius. Two, I am wearing a stupid skirt. Three, do not ever call me a pretty lady again or I will shave your eye brows off." said Cheaka. She looked at where the guys were at, but they had disappeared. Then someone grabbed her arm and pulled. She shook the person's hand off but then she saw the weird guys surrounded her and Ichirru, "Crap." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:08 am

Ichirru: "Wow. That's alot of things that you wanted to say to me." he wispered into her ear. Then he said "Hello, gentelyman. Please, back up." he said to the people that were around them. "I don't want you to get hurt, but its going to happen..." he said before he spun Cheaka to the other side of the ballroom. "One...two...three.." he wispered and then he saw Zero and a couple of other hunters come up behind them and they had there guns pointed at there heads. "Now that thats all takeing care of lets finshe this dance.."

Zero: "Now boys are you going to run or are you going to go niceley? Cause I really need a nice run...don't you?" he asked with a smile. He saw Kaname out of the corner of his eye. "Thanks Ichirru, for telling me that they were here.." he said in his mind.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:21 am

Cheaka sighed, "You are full of it aren't you? If you would've let me be taken we might've found Mioko!!!" she said. She hoped Ichirru didn't spin her, she hated it when that happened.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:37 am

Ichirru&Zero: "We can't let that happen...we think that the people who have her are going to sell...and we can't let that happen to you.." they said togther in her mind. Ichirru smiled and then spun her again.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:47 am

Cheaka sighed, "Ugh, no more. I'll barf on you." she said, "Why won't you let me be bait? I can beat up these humans. My nails are razor sharp and my eyes are made for darkness. Not to mention the scythe Mioko gave me. Um, hold on, I need to change into something else." she said moving away from Ichirru. She snapped her fingers and her clothes changed into a knee-high ice blue dress. "Say anything to anyone about this and I will hurt you!!!" she said taking Ichirru's hands.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:51 am

Ichirru: "All I was going to say was that you look really nice...thats all. And Cheaka thoses weren't humans, they were dogs. Really. And Mioko is a big girls. She can get help. I guess that we are just being a big pain in the but. ANd Cheaka, Mioko would never forgive us if you got sold or hurt. And so we are just doing this to save are own necks.." he said matter of factley.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next