Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becoming the Red Hood

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Becoming the Red Hood - Page 2 Empty Re: Becoming the Red Hood

Post by Amour Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:38 pm

Sometimes…..
The Darkness just eats away at us…….

Nightwing slipped into the car and then they were flying through the underground tunnel that let out by the lake, "I like her." he hacked into the cameras at the docks and noticed a shift of light off one of the rooftops as a [i">small boy slid down to the ground about two minutes before the buy started. "Well I found out why Nova left so quickly. Damian is there." God that kid is so annoying and rash he thought to himself.

Sophia-- Nova tapped the side of her head as the Lantern dropped down beside her, He's about to shoot someone again, can you move his intended targets and I'll... her link to John was cut as Damian went off at a run, his sword down by his side as he sprinted towards the Red Hood. "Shit-" her hands lit up with purple magic as she picked up some of the guys who turned toward the small boy and opened fire, she walked forward extending her control out even farther as she deposited the ones she had picked up in the ocean. Damian we work as a damn team she reminded the boy as he went into full attack mode with the Hood. Nova couldn't move any closer as all the sudden the dock they were at was swarmed by more people- who seemed to be protecting the Red Hood and the shipment of...she caught a faint glow. Shit. Kryptonite.What did you stumble onto. her foot lashed out and caught one of them in the gut as they rushed her.

"Hello little Robin." The Red Hood looked at the costume that he used to wear with pride and grinned at the enthusiasm this boy held, he noted the sword at his side, that was new. Damian flipped over the Red Hood and sent out a kick to his back, lurching him forward. "I don't like criminals that talk." Damian spoke as he got into fighting stance. He had sheathed his sword and was moved to hand to hand combat.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:13 am

John followed suit, removing some of bad guys from the docks. He looked over at Nova when he heard her. “I can move it!” He called out to her. Normally John would just do what he felt was right, but this wasn’t part of his town so he followed orders. He flew down towards the crate looking back at Damien and the red hood.

Lila wasn’t ready for the ride but thankfully they got there quickly. Simple and light words left her lips and suddenly Damien and her had switched places, she was now fighting the red hood. Her fighting skills were intense, Brazil’s MMA was her preferred fighting choice. Lila dropped down on the ground sliding down between his legs before kicking him and getting back up.

Spencer set Roy down, watching him race off to a higher point, taking out targets as he did so. She then moved to Damien, grabbing him and pulling him back. “What part of you don’t face them alone do you not get.” She scolded him like a mother would before they went to fighting again, taking out bad guys.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:45 am

Sometimes…..

Damian groaned as a completely new girl kicked him out of a fight with magic. Something even Nova never did unless it was necessary. He rolled his shoulders and dove back into the fight. Nova- gotta talk to her about not using magic on me Damian sent out. He knocked out a guy that ran on him and focused on the battle raging around him.

Nova shook her head as Damian's voice chimed into her head, she threw open a portal right in front of Nightwing and Batman to walk through. She ducked under a right hook and jammed her elbow into a criminals leg. Her hair fell into her face and her skin flushed with sweat as she moved quickly and gracefully between opponents.

Richard-- [color=#3333cc]Richard saw the portal open up and he went through it, he dropped down lightly right next to Lila and started to fight side by side with her against the guy in the Hood. Lantern, if your going to move the shipment now would be the time

Jason grinned as he fought against the two- this was entertaining. "Oh Boy Wonder- you still need to work on your left side." he taunted as he fought against his former partner and training teacher. He stepped back away from one of the new girls kicks out and then pulled out a gun. He took quick aim, not at either of the two he was fighting, but that one that wasn't as focused on him as he was her. Nova. The bullet flew and then he aimed at Spencer. Surprised to see her fighting but at least the family was all together again.
Cecile-- [color=#66ccff]

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:03 am

She saw it all just before it happened, the shot rang off, hitting Nova then the second went off hitting Spencer right in the chest. She turned her head as she watched both females drop to the ground. Then as more men began to rush in and out, causing what was suppose to look like a panic. This wasn’t suppose to happen, no one was supposed to get hurt. The second Lila was alone the shadow grabbed her, causing her to disappear.

Spencer turned when she heard the first shot, not expected to get hit with the second shot. The bullet ripped through her chest, her body hit the ground like nothing. It had barely missed her heart, but it still did damage. Spencer laid there moving to her side she reached forward pulling her bracelet off. Something she swore to never do. Her eyes moved to Richard, “I’m sorry.” She whispered before her bracelet fell from her hands. The cat took over, causing Spencer to shift and race away from the docks.

John had grabbed the crates and sent them off, before he turned back and saw the madness unfolding. He heard two gunshots and then a large cat race of the docks. Things just got weirder.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:31 am

Sometimes…..

There were times, like right now, that time just slowed down. She twirled away from a jab to the face and ended up with her back to the Red Hood, a smile on her face, and then she noticed it. Everything moving slower, and then the first shot rang out and then a second shot and then she felt Spencer release the Cat. Her head cocked to the side in confusion as she saw Damian trying to rush towards her. And then she felt it- the pain. She'd been shot before, more then once actually, so she knew she had taken a bullet. Her hands went to her stomach were blood was blooming out from the messy wound. Her breath started to come in ragged breaths as she took a step and then stumbled down to her knees. She looked down at her hands covered in her own blood- "sh...it." she mumbled. She tried to focus but she saw Lila being grabbed by a...shadow? and it threw her concentration and then more men in masks raced into the fight two of them grabbed her by the arms and dragged her to a waiting car. She started to lose conciseness as the door shut firmly behind her.

Jason smirked as he watched both woman fall and Dick and Robin rush to the respective women. He looked up at Red Arrow and Batman and spoke, "It's been a lot of fun- but I got what I came here for." he gave them a tip of the hat motion and then disappeared into the night along with his crew. He ran along the rooftops and then took a flying leap off the edge and landed in a helicopter. "Take me to her." he ordered. He saw the crow bar sitting in one of the seats and he smiled.

While Nova's world slowed down, Damian's sped up. He saw the flash from the gun and saw who it was pointed at, he saw her body explode and the blood quickly follow. The men rushed in and created a wall between her and everyone else. "Nova!!" he watched her get dragged into car and he pulled out his grappling hook and shot up into the air over the criminals and then hit the pavement at a run following the car, Nightwing and Batman fell into step besides him. She was his leader, his trainer, his sister and his friend. He should have had her back he thought as he pushed himself to go faster. But the car shifted into a covert mode and they lost it.

A fist flew into his face and as he stumbled back he heard the two shots ring out. His body stiffened in reaction, he quickly assessed the situation and saw Spencer fall, "NO!" he surged forward and then watched as she sifted to the Cat; then he heard another voice, Damian also yelled and fighting down the hopelessness that threatened to overcome him he turned away from the racing Cat and watched in disbelief Nova falling to her knees and then getting dragged into a car. He took off at a run along with Damian and Bruce as the car fled the docks, sifting into a cloaking mode. Sophia! he ran as he called out with his mind. Only to feel nothing connecting him to his twin. He came to an abrupt stop as he no longer could hear the tires against the pavement.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:16 am

Lila spun and turned to the shadow that had grabbed her and pulled her away. “Momento Ad infernos! Remember the afterlife that brought you sanctuary!” She blasted out her spell transferring her to limbo to where the shadow had taken her. The shadow showed itself, it was her, only the dark side of her, the fallen angel or demon side of her. “My turn sweet cheeks!” The shadow growled before taking over her body. The demon awoke in a cage, looking up at Ra’s Al Ghul, the man that summoned the demon. “You rang?” Her words were like a purr as she sat up on all fours. “Did you find her?” Ra’s asked as he sat in front of her cage.

Lila nodded, “the dumb one lead me right to her. Pitty that someone beat you to her though.” Lila purred again before hissing as he kicked her cage. Ra’s opened the cage and grabbed the demon by her collar, “find her and bring her to me. Or else...” He said before pulling her out of the cage. “As you wish.” And like that she was gone.

Roy was in shock as he watched Sophia get shot. He raced forward trying to get to her, but it was to late, she was gone by the time he reached where she was standing. “We have to find her!” He yelled, super pissed. “Damn it! How did this happen!” He roared again kicking a crate.

Bruce placed his hand on Richards shoulder “listen to me. Go after Spencer, we are gonna need her powers as well to find Sophia I have things here.” He said firmly to Richard he then turned to Damien, “go back home now Damien, let Alfred know what happen, do not tell Alexander.” He said with a frown, looking at his son.

Sophia...... Sophia... Constantine’s voice quietly and slowly getting loud called out to Sophia, he had seen her get shot from his hell and now was trying to wake her spirit. “Come now love. I can’t have you dying yet.” His hard welsh accent kicked off his words as he started the spell away to wake the spirit.

Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Sometimes…..

Richard-- [color=#3333cc]

Sophia looked at Constantine as he worked and had to resist a smile. "Love?" Sophia scoffed softly, "You have no faith in my abilities if you think I'm dead. I'm not dead you fool." her spirit approached his and she looked down at her body in the car. "Unconscious yes- dying...not yet." she cast a side glance at her friend, "He shouldn't have been able to even shoot me. My suit is literal armor and if it gets damaged it's supposed to self repair. It's interesting." she floated over and looked at him head on, "What's going on Constantine?"

Damian scoffed as he was booted to delivery duty, "I'm you're partner. Not your delivery boy Batman. Not even in these circumstances." he stared Bruce down and then he was lifted up into the air by his throat and looking directly at Richard.

"If you think for one second that these circumstances don't demote you to delivery boy Robin- you are mistaken." anger and fear transformed his face as he spoke to Damian, his hand clenched around his throat. "Do what he says now." he dropped the boy and then turned to the Lantern, "John- can you help out with finding Spencer?"

Damian dropped back down to his feet and rubbed where his throat had been gripped, "You're out of your mind." but he pulled his hook out and aimed it up and away and then he was gone.

Todd got to the location first and pulled off his mask tossing it down onto a table as he waited for Sophia to arrive. The crow bar weighed heavily in his hand. He was going to make her remember him.

Cece had closed down the bar and had dealt with the clean up from the police officers and walked into her personal room where her laptop was running information down. It had been a long night but at least she knew a Green Lantern now. That may actually come in handy, plus he was pretty attractive for an older man. She rubbed the back of her neck as she plopped down into her seat. She watched her information highway stream across the screen and then she noticed something pop up that was interesting. 'Vigilante: Nova taken by new crime player, Red Hood she sat forward into her seat and her fingers went to work to pickup more information.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:26 pm

Constantine turned and looked to Sophia, “your abilities no, your human body yes.” He said as he looked at the spirit form of her. “We only have a few minutes to talk. But I need you to hear me out. Lila is Nephilim. I’m telling you this now so you know she isn’t bad when you find out.” He paused, a new burn patch lit up his face. John took a step back exhaling roughly. “Ra’s Al Ghul got a hold of the dark side of her.. he summoned the demon and awoke the devil...” John fell to his knees gasping softly as he looked up at the scene unfolding with Sophia. He took a deep breath and stood. “I don’t have enough time to tell you more. But I do have time for this.” John exhaled giving Sophia a little extra kick to help her with what ever she needed. And once again he was gone

Spencer.... no the Cat raced after the car, managing to chase it for a block or so before the beast fully took over. Then it ran off, blood dripped down it’s body as it raced to the one place it wanted to go. Selena.... the beast ran to the gravesite of Spencer’s mother, stoping when it got there. The beast shifted back to Spencer, the female panted roughly as she fell to the dirt ground. She sat against Selena’s headstone... it had been a few years since she had been there but she was now. Blood dripped from her chest as she sat there trying to heal. “Ironic that I could actually die right here...”

John looked to Richard and nodded. “Here is her bracelet. I’ll search from up high. Call me if you find her. I’m also gonna see what we can find out about the Red Hood guy.” And like that he took off. Flying up high and away from the docks. He reached in his pocket and found the phone CeCe had given him, he dialed the number, hopefully this wasn’t too soon.

Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:57 pm

Sometimes…..

Cece shot a quick glance to one of her drop phones that was ringing, that's intriguing already calling me and hasn't even been.... she glanced at the clock, an hour. she flipped open the old style phone with a smile on her face. "Hey Lantern- long time no talk how can I help you?" she spun her chair away from her laptop and focused on the phone call.

Richard took the bracelet and then climbed into the Bat-mobile, "Sorry Bats you need to find another ride home.'' he put the car into gear with an apprehensive smile and small shrug and then took off. He typed in Spencer's ID number for her tracer in the suit and waited for the details to come up onto the screen. "Come on Spence. Don't be too far away from me baby." he mumbled as he navigated his way off the docks.

Sophia felt the kick of power in her system as Constantine faded away from her for a second time. She closed her eyes and faded back into her body, she woke with a sharp inhale as the car skidded to a stop, she was still bleeding and weak. Which would pose a good question as to what the guy had shot her. Her hands were bound and her mouth was taped shut. She tried to use her power but it backlashed into her body so quickly she looked around the car weakly and not seeing anything turned to the rope she was tied with. God damn she saw the runes to control power hanging off the rope. She closed her eyes again as two men roughly pulled her out of the car and carried her through the night. With the runes on her she wouldn't be able to heal or get out of her position.

Todd heard the car come into the warehouse and he pulled on the mask quickly, the party had arrived. He moved toward the main part of the warehouse where one single light was on and a chair underneath it. The runes were already etched into the cement to control the power insider her and looking at this place he felt a pang of guilt for what he was about to do to the women. She had accepted him from the start, had been a friend, never doubted why Bruce brought him in. But he was going to send a message and it was going to be loud. His grip tightened on the crowbar as he watched them bring her in.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:23 am

Spencer exhaled deeply, her hand reaching up to her ear to activate her comm. "Richard... If you can hear me... I'm with Selina" Her words were light, and came out more like gasps. Her hand dropped back down. Damn, she couldn't heal like she use to. But she wasn't about to give up. Things were just starting to be great again. "Alright, you want to drive, fine, drive." She spoke to the Cat. Her eyes shifted into the eyes of the Cat. Soon bones began to break and shift, her skin ripped from her body as she shifted into the beast that lay with in her. The wound on her chest began to heal a bit faster, and soon enough she was the beast she feared. She let out a deep roar, one that could be hear through out Gotham.

John gave a gentle smile as he heard CeCe's voice. "I need a favor, what you got on the Red Hood?" John was blunt, he didn't mean to, but they didn't have the time. John flew up high, searching for Spencer as he spoke with CeCe. Then he slightly heard the roar, causing him to change the direction he was flying in.

Lila appeared in the warehouse, high up no where in sight of Todd or Sophia. She looked down at them, watching what was going to happen. She saw the male there, holding a crowbar, but there wasn't a female with him yet. And then she saw her, Lila's real target. A wicked smirk filled her lips as they set Sophia down in front of the male. Ra's said to bring her back alive, he didn't say anything about unharmed. She was going to enjoy the show for a moment before interrupting.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Sometimes…..

Her voice floated through everyone's comms, and his stomach finally settled and his heart beat started to slow down, until she said she was with Selina. She was dying holy shit and then it was quickly replaced by where the GPS in her comm put her. "Shit." he yanked the wheel hard to the left flipping around with screeching tires.

Sophia lifted her head when she sensed another presence, her hair hung in tatters around her face and her eye mask was still on but she could feel blood soaking her outfit and she was feeling woozy. She saw him, The Red Hood. "What...have... I done...to you?" she asked him softly. While she spoke she could feel the charms that were hanging around her start to weaken. Spelled for only a few hours. Dumbass. her power slowly was growing in strength.

He stepped into the light and with the crow bar lifted her head up higher and stared right into her bright blue eyes as she spoke softly he seemed to contemplate his answer. When he finally spoke it was with one word and said as he ripped off his head mask. "Everything."

Sophia looked up in horror and joy as she studied his face, her family, "Jason." his name was spoken so softly and with such love. And then she knew what was about to happen and her heart broke. "Please Jason, please." she had grieved for him, and been lost when he died.

She spun around and looked at her computer again. "Not much GL, not much. Just what came out, sounds like you might be missing a certain super." she raised her brows as she heard silence on the other side of the phone, "Take that as a yes- all I know is that he is an up and comer, but he's been killing criminals, people selling to children, he's taking shipments of guns out of circulation. I dunno it's a little weird. If he wants to be a criminal he's going about it a little different." she held back some important pieces of information, but that's because her loyalty to Todd ran deeper then a new attraction.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:43 pm

John stopped flying for a moment, floating there are she spoke to him. "That is a weird way to go about things." He mumbled before he started to fly again, "Well if you hear anything I'd love to know. Be willing to throw in a pretty penny for it." He said as he spotted the Batmobile. The male flew down towards it, catching up with Richard.

Bones broke and realigned, her body shifted and changed, back and forth. The beast wanted to take over, Spencer wouldn't let it. Not yet. The dark haired female dropped to her hands and knees, eyes fully shifted to the beast. Her fangs dipped out of her mouth slightly, tongue running against her teeth as she stood up the correct way, flipping her hair from her face.

The demon cooed softly from her perch, watching as everything started. The female looked down at the two, long lost family, reunited. Such a pitty they would have to be separated once again. The contract had to be complete. She looked at her watch, 11;32, she had a few minutes before she needed to grab Sophia and dip. She decided to move from where she was put, hiding in the shadows.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:13 am

He could see the bright green light that John projected and he knew that he was following him now. He hurried to Spencer as fast as he could. His heart was beating so hard in his chest.

He gripped the crow bar tighter and moved into the place where he was blocked off from his emotions. And he swung. The bar connected with her face and blood spewed out of her mouth as her and the chair fell to the ground. He swung again and he heard a bone crack as the bar connected with her leg. "Do you feel the pain Miss Wayne? Do you feel what I went through because of your family? And you didn't even AVENGE ME." again the bar connected with her, she arched against the restraints and he could tell she was going to scream.Blood dripped of the crow bar onto the concrete floor. He swung again blocking out her face.

Pain surged through her as the bar went against her face, blood flew out of her mouth along with a tooth, the force of the hit forced her and the chair to fall to the ground, and then the bar connected with her body again and her leg cracked with the force of his blow, and again it connected with her body and she arched and screamed in pain. He stopped for a second and she spat out the blood pooling in her mouth, "I felt the pain you went through, I felt you die. I felt everything that happened to you that day up until the moment you stopped breathing. And it ruined me. It broke me in ways I didn't know I would break. But you're making a mistake now, if you think that the love I hold for you won't stop me from killing you all over again." the bar connected with her back and she strained against the restraints and let out a blood curdling scream. At that moment her connecting to Richard, Spencer, John, and Damien came back full force and took over. Pulling them into her pain, into the moment that she was experiencing. Her power burst out of her in a massive wave, knocking the charms off of her, and it propelled Jason away from her. White light blazed as she let her power take over her.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:14 pm

(Enter confusion land... Muhahaha C-dawg coming in with the attack.)

It was like a shock to her body. Spencer dropped down to her knees, a violent cough ripped through her body. She could feel the pain and magically blast Sophia had let out. Her head shot up quickly, eyes shifting to the cat. Her eyes were bright gold as she stood slowly, a growl left her lips. "Phia...." She grumbled as she began to walk out of the cemetery. Her suit was shredded, leaving just her shorts and a ripped tank top. Her hair was a mess. She was no longer the human she was known as. Claws ripped through the skin on her fingers, bare feet dug into the ground as she began to run towards the main road. Just as she did she saw the Batmobile and John. Spencer huffed and puffed, before letting out a deep roar, her body doubling over. The human in her was trying hard to keep her shift under control. Her eyes shot up to Richard, flicking back to human then beast. It was to late, Spencer was gone for now. Her body finally dropped, skin ripped apart, flesh turned to fur. And with in a few minutes she was a beast. The Cat had taken over, golden eyes looked up at the two males before she took off, leading them right to Sophia.

Lila let out a soft cry as she was tossed from her hiding place. The demon looked up in a rage, Ra's was right, the Bitch had some mad power. Lila stood from the ground, shifting in a shadow to stand between the two siblings. "That's enough of that." She said as she looked down at Sophia, then to Jason. "Sorry darling, gonna need her live for this next part." She said as she walked over to Jason. "Do me a favor, go to sleep." Lila spoke one last time to the male before she brushed her hand against his face, causing him to pass out. The demon then moved over to Sophia. "Honestly, I don't know why he wants you alive." She said looking down at the broken female. Lila didn't care if her face was seen, well more the Demon didn't care. With a quick boot to the face she had Sophia out, and with another shift of shadows they were gone. The demon back to her cage, and Sophia locked down before Ra's Al Ghul.

"Well, well, well... It seems Demons do keep their word." Ra's Al Ghul's words could be heard from where he sat. "Hello Sophia... Its been a while.."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:36 pm

Richard slammed on the brakes to the car as Spencer walked out into the middle of the road and transformed into the Cat that she kept hidden back. His eyes went wide as he watched the transformation. And then pain ripped through his body as he felt his connection to his twin reopen and he doubled over against the steering wheel as he gasped for air to fight the pain that he was feeling, the pain and...betrayal? It washed over him in waves and he regretted chasing after Spencer instead of finding Sophia in that moment. And guilt overcame him as well. Both woman were his family and both where in pain right now, but in this moment he wished that he could split himself into two so that he could have taken care of both of his obligations. The pain ebbed away and he watched Spencer run off down the road, and he followed after her.

[color=#0099cc]Sophia watched Lila look down at Jason and she knew that she didn't remember him or her family but the urge to protect both of them shot out of her, even knowing that Jason has just beaten her and was intent on killing her, she still wanted to protect the two of them. Hence why Lila didn't remember that she was already part of the family and why no one knew her. She watched the Demon walk over to her and her foot come down onto her face. She woke up again with the sound of Ra's voice "You have got to be fucking kidding me right now." she groaned out as she pushed herself into a sitting position. Her magic flowing to heal both her leg and her face. "Out of everyone in the fucking world, I have to be kidnapped by you and the Demon."

Jason landed hard against the ground as Sophia's powers flared out and for the first time since he had come back to life he was scared about what was going to happen to him, and what Sophia was going to do to him. He stomach dropped as he geared up to fight her on the same terms, and then the girl from the bar was in front of him. And then he was asleep. Out in the blink of an eye.

Cece pulled into the warehouse parking lot and noticed that only one other car was there, and then there was a blinding light that lit up the night sky. "Holy shit. Guess I'm in the right place." she mumbled, she shut the car off and got out as the light faded from the night sky. She put her hand on her gun and walked into the building. Men where running out and didn't spare her a glance. She got there in time to see Lila? and Nova fade away into shadows and then she saw him. Laying down on the ground. Asleep. "Shit." she could hear the the cops sirens quickly approaching, she put the gun away and went over to Todd, she gripped under his shoulders and started to pull him out of the building back to her car. "Fucking dumb ass." she mumbled as she dropped him on the ground outside of her car, she threw open the door and then struggled getting him into the car. When she was done she huffed and puffed as she quickly entered the drivers seat again. "Last time I save your heavy ass." she mumbled as she peeled out and started driving down back alley ways. Tracking the police on her computer so she avoided them all.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:17 pm

Ra's looked down at Sophia, a chuckle left his lips. "You made it so easy for me to target and use the Demon." He said with a smirk as he looked down at her. Ra's began to walk away from her slightly, his body was older then the last time they had met, and now he walked with a cane. He turned back to her once more. "You have some things that I want Sophia, and you'll give them to me." His words were harsh and full of venom. He gripped the cane in his hand and looked down at the Demon he had captured to get Sophia, she slept soundly in her cage. "I didn't think this day would come. And then you dropped this one right into my hands. I want my grandson back, he will be at my side again." He growled finally, turning to look Sophia in the eyes.

Lila lay quiet in the cage that Ra's kept her in. Her long black hair tossed about on the bottom of the cage, her back faced the two others in the room. All the magic she had used and now she was sound asleep, locked in a world of dreams. Something had felt familiar about all the people she had met today, about the new team she had become a part of. But it was just a feeling. Her eyes opened in her dream world and there stood two other copies of her. Three of her sat in a circle. One made of Shade, one made of Light, and then her, the real Lila. No words were spoken between them, they just grab hands, locking their magic in place.

Spencer raced down the road, the beast having one thing on its mind. Must save the one who released it. The Cat leaped forward jumping to the warehouse and through the main doors. The cat's head hung low as she stiffed at the ground, trying to find Sophia, or catch a scent. The beast paused at the spot where there was blood, if was Sophia's. Spencer slowly shifted back to human, sitting there on the ground, lost in a confused state. Bruce had dropped down behind her, tossing his cloak over her naked body. His head turned to Richard as they pulled up. "Lantern, Nightwing, any word or sign?" He asked as he looked at the two of them. "Has anyone seen Lila as well?" he asked.

John landed down at the warehouse, ignoring for the time being the car that raced out, something only he saw as he was in the air. He would track the car down later and find who owned it for questions, for now he looked back at Batman, "No we went after Spencer, she lead us here." He said softly as he looked at the group, arms folded over themselves. So much for a night off.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:17 pm

She studied Ra's as he walked and looked down at the sleeping Lila. Her face was now fully healed and so was her leg, and then she heard him demand Damien back. "I don't have any control over him- but I swear to the Gods among us that he won't come back into your clutches unless he wants it. And if he doesn't. You had best be prepared for a war." she pushed herself up from the ground and looked down at her tattered blood stained outfit. "If you had wanted to speak Ra's you know the way to get in contact with me. You didn't need to use her..." she gestured and the bars melted away around Lila. She approached and spoke softly- she use her hand and cast a shield to stop Ra's and the League from disturbing her. She used the spell Constantine had originally used to put the demon back into Lila's full control. She watched the shadows and darkness slowly fade out of her aura. She dropped the shield and turned and caught a knife that had been thrown from one of the assassins, in one fluid motion she threw it back straight at the mans heart. Killing him swiftly and with no emotion. It wasn't the first time she had killed, and she knew she had crossed Batman's line in the sand. But this was a message that she was willing to deal to Ra's to protect Damian and Lila. "If you want a war Ra's- I'll give it to you. But come after my family again? I'll kill you all and I won't care about the blood shed." she crouched down and put her hand on Lila's shoulder transporting her back to the Manor. Sophia stayed behind in Nada Parbat and studied Ra's waiting.

Nightwing stepped out of the shadows and studied the blood pool that was on the concrete, the chair and the rope. He crouched and picked up the rope studying the charms that where tied on to it. "Bastards. The Red Hood knew what he was doing. He put charms on her to dampen her magic. She was defenseless and tied to a fucking chair." he tossed the rope down in disgust and that caught his eye on the slim piece of metal. He stood and went to wear it lay, tossed aside. His back was to the group so they didn't see what he picked up. When he turned around with it in his hands, his stomach had dropped and he felt weak. The crowbar laid in his hands, covered in his sisters blood. And it brought him back to the moment that they had found Jason, his sister holding the bar in her hands, Bruce holding Jason in his arms, and him, standing over the brother that he hadn't wanted but had grown to love.

He woke up in the back of the car, everything was dark but he could tell from the fiery red hair that Cece was the one that had found him. The one that had pulled him out. Not his men, a friend who he hadn't spoken of or thought about in years. He groaned in pain as he brought his hands to his face- "What happened? How did you know where I was?" he pulled himself up into a sitting position and kept his head in his hands as he waited for her answer.

Cece looked at him in the review mirror, her emerald green eyes flashing with concern. "I don't know you tell me what happened? I found you because I'm that good- and having all the information about your prior crimes I made an algorithm that predicted your hideout. Took about twenty minutes after imputing all the data and it popped up with three locations, I knocked out one as an option just because it seemed to far away to travel with Nova, high risk to move someone with her abilities that far. The other two where more logical so I started there. The first one panned out, def had some criminal activity going on but not what I was looking for." she pulled into an empty alley way and parked the car behind her own car. "Get out and get into the other one." when he complied with her she kept the car running and got out. She popped the trunk to her car and pulled out two cans of gas and handed one to him. "Douse the car." she started to pore the gasoline on the front of the car she had boosted just for this purpose. "Been a long time since I boosted a car, reminded me of growing up with you." she said breaking the silence.

Damian had arrived in the BatCave and was speaking with Alfred when Lila appeared in between them. "Holy shit!" he jumped back and Al gave him a disappointed look. "Language Master Damian." the both crouched down and checked her over, "Batman- we have a situation at the Cave." Damian pressed a button on the main computer consul and connected him to the whole team.

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:15 pm

"Jason.." Spencer said the words before anyone else could say anything. She stood slowly and roughly, allowing Batman to help her up. She wrapped the cloak around her bare body. "Right now we need to find Sophia, I'll head back to the manor, you guys go find her." She said sternly. Her golden eyes looked to Richard, seeing him pale out. She moved over to her love, placing her hand on his. "Go find your twin." She said softly just as Damian had chimed in to Bruce. She turned away, from Richard looking to Bruce.

Batman looked away from everyone, "Whats going on Damian?" He asked with a slight grumpiness. He took a deep breath, trying to hid his real feeling as he looked at the crowbar in Richards hands. Jason wasn't dead, he failed big time not saving his other son. His heart sank in his chest. His failure caused harm and damage to his only daughter. He needed to find Jason, set things right, bring him back to the light. He could no longer look at the people he called children, the ones he raised.

Lila looked around her dream world, tears filled her eyes as the other two of her disappeared. "No don't leave me. Please! I don't want to be alone anymore." She cried as she was left to be her own again. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Al and Damian, "W-where am I?" She asked.

Ra's chuckled as he looked at Sophia, "My dear, he will come back to me, and you are going to convince him. Here is the thing, I need something from you as well." The old man paused for a moment, turning to sit. "As you can see I am no longer as young as I should be. I need some of your magic to help me gain my youth back." He paused not scared by her threats. He had seen so much war and blood shed over the years that he learned how to get his way. "You think you are the only one who has strong magic on their side. Think for a moment Sophia, why would I use Lila. Why her, I could make a contract with any Demon, but why her." The male paused again, bringing his cane between his legs, resting both hands on it. He knew something that only Sophia and one other person knew. A wicked and evil smirk filled his lips, "The past is a deadly thing when brought back up."
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:46 pm

”Well...Lila is here. Like appeared out of thin air type of here...” he replied back to his father dryly.

Richard--Richard looked down at the hand laying on his and he gripped it tight. “Thank you.” he motioned for John to follow after him. He had arrived first so he wanted to know what the Green Lantern had seen when he first arrived on scene.

She walked around the ancient room full of relics that Ra’s al Ghul had stolen throughout the ages. “You act like you have something to hold over my head. You should know Ra’s al Ghul- you don’t have a thing that you could hold over my head.” she raised an eyebrow as she looked back at the old man. “Crawl back into the Lazareth Pit old man.”

He poured the gas over his portion of the car, and he thought that she had turned into a fine criminal. And it was his fault. He tossed the can into the back seat of the burn car and pulled out a lighter, setting the car ablaze. “Let's get out of here.” he mumbled as he watched the light dance off of her pale skin her emerald green eyes held the blaze deep in her soul.

Cece felt the rush of heat as the car was set up in flames. She walked back to her own car and climbed into the drivers seat, her bar was about ten blocks away so she knew they would make quick time. “Get in loser.”

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:36 pm

Lila looked up as Al helped her stand and get moved to a chair. "What happened... What happened to Sophia." Lila asked as she looked at Al and Damien. Her glasses had been lost in the heat of the moment, and now that she was in full control she couldn't see very well. She looked around, eyes half open.

Ra's growled lowly, slamming a knife just past her face. "Do you think I would threaten you like this if I didn't have something to back it up with." He said with a pause, tapping his cane to the ground. "You will make me young and immortal, and I will not undo all the things you have done to keep those two apart. The two will remember each other, and all the pain they went through when you torn them part, and when they torn themselves apart." He said as he sat there looking at her back.

John followed after Richard closely. "Look Nightwing, I think I saw something when we pulled in..." He called as he ran after the male. There had been a lot of blood when they found where Sophia had been. He was going try to talk to Cece first, beg her to give him where Sophia was. Before he turned her into Batman. He wanted to help her out, let it slide for a while, but Sophia could be dead, and that wasn't something he would let slide.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:48 pm

He turned around and looked at John, “What did you see?” he asked softly as he climbed back into the batmobile.

She cooly watched the knife slide past her face, “What I mean to say is that I’m not ashamed of any of the decisions that I’ve made. And I’ll walk in and tell them before I ever let you hold something over my head.” she regarded him as an adversary that was a match for her, but at the same time he was a threat to her family and she wasn’t going to let that keep going.

”She was shot and taken. What happened to you.” Damian snapped out before Alfred had a chance to stop him from being so abrasive to her.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2