Becoming the Red Hood

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Becoming the Red Hood

Post by Amour on Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:38 pm

Sometimes…..
The Darkness just eats away at us…….

Nightwing slipped into the car and then they were flying through the underground tunnel that let out by the lake, "I like her." he hacked into the cameras at the docks and noticed a shift of light off one of the rooftops as a [i">small boy slid down to the ground about two minutes before the buy started. "Well I found out why Nova left so quickly. Damian is there." God that kid is so annoying and rash he thought to himself.

Sophia-- Nova tapped the side of her head as the Lantern dropped down beside her, He's about to shoot someone again, can you move his intended targets and I'll... her link to John was cut as Damian went off at a run, his sword down by his side as he sprinted towards the Red Hood. "Shit-" her hands lit up with purple magic as she picked up some of the guys who turned toward the small boy and opened fire, she walked forward extending her control out even farther as she deposited the ones she had picked up in the ocean. Damian we work as a damn team she reminded the boy as he went into full attack mode with the Hood. Nova couldn't move any closer as all the sudden the dock they were at was swarmed by more people- who seemed to be protecting the Red Hood and the shipment of...she caught a faint glow. Shit. Kryptonite.What did you stumble onto. her foot lashed out and caught one of them in the gut as they rushed her.

"Hello little Robin." The Red Hood looked at the costume that he used to wear with pride and grinned at the enthusiasm this boy held, he noted the sword at his side, that was new. Damian flipped over the Red Hood and sent out a kick to his back, lurching him forward. "I don't like criminals that talk." Damian spoke as he got into fighting stance. He had sheathed his sword and was moved to hand to hand combat.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.

~We all need to believe in something, I choose to believe that Magic is all around us~
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:13 am

John followed suit, removing some of bad guys from the docks. He looked over at Nova when he heard her. “I can move it!” He called out to her. Normally John would just do what he felt was right, but this wasn’t part of his town so he followed orders. He flew down towards the crate looking back at Damien and the red hood.

Lila wasn’t ready for the ride but thankfully they got there quickly. Simple and light words left her lips and suddenly Damien and her had switched places, she was now fighting the red hood. Her fighting skills were intense, Brazil’s MMA was her preferred fighting choice. Lila dropped down on the ground sliding down between his legs before kicking him and getting back up.

Spencer set Roy down, watching him race off to a higher point, taking out targets as he did so. She then moved to Damien, grabbing him and pulling him back. “What part of you don’t face them alone do you not get.” She scolded him like a mother would before they went to fighting again, taking out bad guys.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour on Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:45 am

Sometimes…..

Damian groaned as a completely new girl kicked him out of a fight with magic. Something even Nova never did unless it was necessary. He rolled his shoulders and dove back into the fight. Nova- gotta talk to her about not using magic on me Damian sent out. He knocked out a guy that ran on him and focused on the battle raging around him.

Nova shook her head as Damian's voice chimed into her head, she threw open a portal right in front of Nightwing and Batman to walk through. She ducked under a right hook and jammed her elbow into a criminals leg. Her hair fell into her face and her skin flushed with sweat as she moved quickly and gracefully between opponents.

Richard-- [color=#3333cc]Richard saw the portal open up and he went through it, he dropped down lightly right next to Lila and started to fight side by side with her against the guy in the Hood. Lantern, if your going to move the shipment now would be the time

Jason grinned as he fought against the two- this was entertaining. "Oh Boy Wonder- you still need to work on your left side." he taunted as he fought against his former partner and training teacher. He stepped back away from one of the new girls kicks out and then pulled out a gun. He took quick aim, not at either of the two he was fighting, but that one that wasn't as focused on him as he was her. Nova. The bullet flew and then he aimed at Spencer. Surprised to see her fighting but at least the family was all together again.
Cecile-- [color=#66ccff]

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.

~We all need to believe in something, I choose to believe that Magic is all around us~
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:03 am

She saw it all just before it happened, the shot rang off, hitting Nova then the second went off hitting Spencer right in the chest. She turned her head as she watched both females drop to the ground. Then as more men began to rush in and out, causing what was suppose to look like a panic. This wasn’t suppose to happen, no one was supposed to get hurt. The second Lila was alone the shadow grabbed her, causing her to disappear.

Spencer turned when she heard the first shot, not expected to get hit with the second shot. The bullet ripped through her chest, her body hit the ground like nothing. It had barely missed her heart, but it still did damage. Spencer laid there moving to her side she reached forward pulling her bracelet off. Something she swore to never do. Her eyes moved to Richard, “I’m sorry.” She whispered before her bracelet fell from her hands. The cat took over, causing Spencer to shift and race away from the docks.

John had grabbed the crates and sent them off, before he turned back and saw the madness unfolding. He heard two gunshots and then a large cat race of the docks. Things just got weirder.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour on Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:31 am

Sometimes…..

There were times, like right now, that time just slowed down. She twirled away from a jab to the face and ended up with her back to the Red Hood, a smile on her face, and then she noticed it. Everything moving slower, and then the first shot rang out and then a second shot and then she felt Spencer release the Cat. Her head cocked to the side in confusion as she saw Damian trying to rush towards her. And then she felt it- the pain. She'd been shot before, more then once actually, so she knew she had taken a bullet. Her hands went to her stomach were blood was blooming out from the messy wound. Her breath started to come in ragged breaths as she took a step and then stumbled down to her knees. She looked down at her hands covered in her own blood- "sh...it." she mumbled. She tried to focus but she saw Lila being grabbed by a...shadow? and it threw her concentration and then more men in masks raced into the fight two of them grabbed her by the arms and dragged her to a waiting car. She started to lose conciseness as the door shut firmly behind her.

Jason smirked as he watched both woman fall and Dick and Robin rush to the respective women. He looked up at Red Arrow and Batman and spoke, "It's been a lot of fun- but I got what I came here for." he gave them a tip of the hat motion and then disappeared into the night along with his crew. He ran along the rooftops and then took a flying leap off the edge and landed in a helicopter. "Take me to her." he ordered. He saw the crow bar sitting in one of the seats and he smiled.

While Nova's world slowed down, Damian's sped up. He saw the flash from the gun and saw who it was pointed at, he saw her body explode and the blood quickly follow. The men rushed in and created a wall between her and everyone else. "Nova!!" he watched her get dragged into car and he pulled out his grappling hook and shot up into the air over the criminals and then hit the pavement at a run following the car, Nightwing and Batman fell into step besides him. She was his leader, his trainer, his sister and his friend. He should have had her back he thought as he pushed himself to go faster. But the car shifted into a covert mode and they lost it.

A fist flew into his face and as he stumbled back he heard the two shots ring out. His body stiffened in reaction, he quickly assessed the situation and saw Spencer fall, "NO!" he surged forward and then watched as she sifted to the Cat; then he heard another voice, Damian also yelled and fighting down the hopelessness that threatened to overcome him he turned away from the racing Cat and watched in disbelief Nova falling to her knees and then getting dragged into a car. He took off at a run along with Damian and Bruce as the car fled the docks, sifting into a cloaking mode. Sophia! he ran as he called out with his mind. Only to feel nothing connecting him to his twin. He came to an abrupt stop as he no longer could hear the tires against the pavement.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.

Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus on Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:16 am

Lila spun and turned to the shadow that had grabbed her and pulled her away. “Momento Ad infernos! Remember the afterlife that brought you sanctuary!” She blasted out her spell transferring her to limbo to where the shadow had taken her. The shadow showed itself, it was her, only the dark side of her, the fallen angel or demon side of her. “My turn sweet cheeks!” The shadow growled before taking over her body. The demon awoke in a cage, looking up at Ra’s Al Ghul, the man that summoned the demon. “You rang?” Her words were like a purr as she sat up on all fours. “Did you find her?” Ra’s asked as he sat in front of her cage.

Lila nodded, “the dumb one lead me right to her. Pitty that someone beat you to her though.” Lila purred again before hissing as he kicked her cage. Ra’s opened the cage and grabbed the demon by her collar, “find her and bring her to me. Or else...” He said before pulling her out of the cage. “As you wish.” And like that she was gone.

Roy was in shock as he watched Sophia get shot. He raced forward trying to get to her, but it was to late, she was gone by the time he reached where she was standing. “We have to find her!” He yelled, super pissed. “Damn it! How did this happen!” He roared again kicking a crate.

Bruce placed his hand on Richards shoulder “listen to me. Go after Spencer, we are gonna need her powers as well to find Sophia I have things here.” He said firmly to Richard he then turned to Damien, “go back home now Damien, let Alfred know what happen, do not tell Alexander.” He said with a frown, looking at his son.

Sophia...... Sophia... Constantine’s voice quietly and slowly getting loud called out to Sophia, he had seen her get shot from his hell and now was trying to wake her spirit. “Come now love. I can’t have you dying yet.” His hard welsh accent kicked off his words as he started the spell away to wake the spirit.

Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Sometimes…..

Richard-- [color=#3333cc]

Sophia looked at Constantine as he worked and had to resist a smile. "Love?" Sophia scoffed softly, "You have no faith in my abilities if you think I'm dead. I'm not dead you fool." her spirit approached his and she looked down at her body in the car. "Unconscious yes- dying...not yet." she cast a side glance at her friend, "He shouldn't have been able to even shoot me. My suit is literal armor and if it gets damaged it's supposed to self repair. It's interesting." she floated over and looked at him head on, "What's going on Constantine?"

Damian scoffed as he was booted to delivery duty, "I'm you're partner. Not your delivery boy Batman. Not even in these circumstances." he stared Bruce down and then he was lifted up into the air by his throat and looking directly at Richard.

"If you think for one second that these circumstances don't demote you to delivery boy Robin- you are mistaken." anger and fear transformed his face as he spoke to Damian, his hand clenched around his throat. "Do what he says now." he dropped the boy and then turned to the Lantern, "John- can you help out with finding Spencer?"

Damian dropped back down to his feet and rubbed where his throat had been gripped, "You're out of your mind." but he pulled his hook out and aimed it up and away and then he was gone.

Todd got to the location first and pulled off his mask tossing it down onto a table as he waited for Sophia to arrive. The crow bar weighed heavily in his hand. He was going to make her remember him.

Cece had closed down the bar and had dealt with the clean up from the police officers and walked into her personal room where her laptop was running information down. It had been a long night but at least she knew a Green Lantern now. That may actually come in handy, plus he was pretty attractive for an older man. She rubbed the back of her neck as she plopped down into her seat. She watched her information highway stream across the screen and then she noticed something pop up that was interesting. 'Vigilante: Nova taken by new crime player, Red Hood she sat forward into her seat and her fingers went to work to pickup more information.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.

Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:26 pm

Constantine turned and looked to Sophia, “your abilities no, your human body yes.” He said as he looked at the spirit form of her. “We only have a few minutes to talk. But I need you to hear me out. Lila is Nephilim. I’m telling you this now so you know she isn’t bad when you find out.” He paused, a new burn patch lit up his face. John took a step back exhaling roughly. “Ra’s Al Ghul got a hold of the dark side of her.. he summoned the demon and awoke the devil...” John fell to his knees gasping softly as he looked up at the scene unfolding with Sophia. He took a deep breath and stood. “I don’t have enough time to tell you more. But I do have time for this.” John exhaled giving Sophia a little extra kick to help her with what ever she needed. And once again he was gone

Spencer.... no the Cat raced after the car, managing to chase it for a block or so before the beast fully took over. Then it ran off, blood dripped down it’s body as it raced to the one place it wanted to go. Selena.... the beast ran to the gravesite of Spencer’s mother, stoping when it got there. The beast shifted back to Spencer, the female panted roughly as she fell to the dirt ground. She sat against Selena’s headstone... it had been a few years since she had been there but she was now. Blood dripped from her chest as she sat there trying to heal. “Ironic that I could actually die right here...”

John looked to Richard and nodded. “Here is her bracelet. I’ll search from up high. Call me if you find her. I’m also gonna see what we can find out about the Red Hood guy.” And like that he took off. Flying up high and away from the docks. He reached in his pocket and found the phone CeCe had given him, he dialed the number, hopefully this wasn’t too soon.

Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:57 pm

Sometimes…..

Cece shot a quick glance to one of her drop phones that was ringing, that's intriguing already calling me and hasn't even been.... she glanced at the clock, an hour. she flipped open the old style phone with a smile on her face. "Hey Lantern- long time no talk how can I help you?" she spun her chair away from her laptop and focused on the phone call.

Richard took the bracelet and then climbed into the Bat-mobile, "Sorry Bats you need to find another ride home.'' he put the car into gear with an apprehensive smile and small shrug and then took off. He typed in Spencer's ID number for her tracer in the suit and waited for the details to come up onto the screen. "Come on Spence. Don't be too far away from me baby." he mumbled as he navigated his way off the docks.

Sophia felt the kick of power in her system as Constantine faded away from her for a second time. She closed her eyes and faded back into her body, she woke with a sharp inhale as the car skidded to a stop, she was still bleeding and weak. Which would pose a good question as to what the guy had shot her. Her hands were bound and her mouth was taped shut. She tried to use her power but it backlashed into her body so quickly she looked around the car weakly and not seeing anything turned to the rope she was tied with. God damn she saw the runes to control power hanging off the rope. She closed her eyes again as two men roughly pulled her out of the car and carried her through the night. With the runes on her she wouldn't be able to heal or get out of her position.

Todd heard the car come into the warehouse and he pulled on the mask quickly, the party had arrived. He moved toward the main part of the warehouse where one single light was on and a chair underneath it. The runes were already etched into the cement to control the power insider her and looking at this place he felt a pang of guilt for what he was about to do to the women. She had accepted him from the start, had been a friend, never doubted why Bruce brought him in. But he was going to send a message and it was going to be loud. His grip tightened on the crowbar as he watched them bring her in.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.

Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2