Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP  - Page 2 Empty Re: Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP

Post by Love Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:43 am

"Sorry, I had a lot on my mind last night, sorta kept me up," I said, breathing a small flame once again, trying to warm up.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP  - Page 2 Empty Re: Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP

Post by Amour Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:47 pm

"Well, you did sleep half the morning away. What are we going to do with you?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:02 pm

"Umm, enjoy my existance?" I said, shrugging, giving a little smile.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:58 am

"I guess that we could do that..." she laughed a little bit and then looked at hi waiting for him to say something or at least give her something to do.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:03 am

{just gonna pop up here randomly}
Name: Cresent
Description: ice blue scales, white stomach, one golden eye{right} and one red eye {left}.
Wanted Rank: Um....he's a herbal dragon?? Good with medicine
Other: Not Telling!!

Name: Luna
Description: White scales, ice blue stomach, one red eye{right} and one golden eye {left}.
Wanted Rank: Deputy
Other: Chi'ai Kuo
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:12 am

(Switching to third person.)

"Want to patrol the mountain with me a bit?" Trace asked Eona.

(Approved. =])
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:43 am

{thnx}

Cresent was gliding through the mountains, smelling the frsh mountain air. "Nothing is better than traveling the world!!" he said, "I wonder if Luna is having a good time at her clan." he added, worried about his twin sister.
Luna walked up to her Leader Tamaki, "Tamaki-sama. I smell an unknown dragon in the area. What shall I do?" she asked. Luna remembered the scent but she couldn't remember whose it belonged to.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:27 am

"Yes..." she looked at her wing and then shighed, "We'll have to go on foot and that will slow us down a bit. Sorry about that. Shouldn't have gotten in that stupid fight." she mumbled.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:10 am

"It's alright. Besides, you were just holding your own. Nothing to be ashamed of," I said, beginning to walk along side her.

"Oh, I was just going to see who it was. Come along, Luna?" I asked.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:01 am

Luna nodded, "Of course Tamaki-sama. Can't you have being killed anytime soon." she answered.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:49 am

"He started it and I ended it...but I was the one to get hurt...I wonder if it hurts to die?" she asked as she walked ahead of him.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Cresent had stopped flying and hovered. He was between 2 large mountains. "Weird." he said out loud.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:18 pm

"Alright, Luna-san, let's go." Tamaki twisted into the air, her serpent like body gliding gracefully, as her golden-flecked scales shimmered in the sun.

"I don't know. Why, do you want to find out sometime soon?" Trace said, chuckling.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Luna followed Tamaki. Her white scales glissened in the afternoon sunlight. Once she was high enough she spotted a light blue dragon with a white underbelly. "Interesting. Tamaki-sama. I have spotted the intruder." she said, raising her voice above the whistling wind.
Cresent saw a white dragon with a light blue underbelly, "Uh-oh. I guess I'm intruding." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:43 pm

"Excellent work. Lets go," Tamaki said, flying down towards earth again at an incredible speed.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:48 am

"Can I say no? I really don't want to die anytime soon. That would just....suck..." she muttered and kept walking.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:51 am

"Pretty much," Trace said. He had feelings for Eona for quite awhile, but he didn"t know if she felt the same way. Being that he didn't want to get shot down, Trace kept quiet.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Cresent saw the 2nd dragon racing towards him like a speeding space rock. "Don't hurt me!!! I'm just a traveler!!!" he yelled.
"Tamaki-sama, the dragon seems to not do any harm onto us. He says that he is a traveler." informed Luna. She had seen this dragon before, but where? She intended to find out and ask the loner.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Tamaki stopped. "Very well. Do you need shelter and food for the night traveler?" I asked.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:23 am

Cresent smiled, the lady-dragon was nicer than he suspected. "Yes that would be nice Miss. May I ask of your name?" he said. Then he saw the white dragon, he thought he'd seen her somewhere. "And might I ask, who is the white dragoness?"
Luna sighed, she rarely smiled anyway. "My name is Luna. Dear sir, one should ask directly to the object as of what they are and not another. It is the better way and more kind. Also, one should introduce themselves first." she said. She knew this dragon and his smile, but where? Tonight, she would look through her memories and see if she could find this loner.
Cresent smiled sheepishly, the one called Luna seemed like a know-it-all like his deceased sister. "Sorry, my name is Cresent. A pleasure I assure you."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:05 am

Eona stopped, and looked back at Trace. Sometimes she wanted to know what he was thinking about. It would help her with her feelings. But they rareley talked about things like that. And so she wished she could hear what he was thinking. "Trace? Pretty much? It would suck a a lot more then pretty much." she smiled and then started walking again. But in the back of her mind, she felt she was running out of time to tell him how she felt.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:24 am

"Your right." Trace chuckled some more. His face turned serious again as he began to walk along side her. He felt like something was going on elsewhere. She shook his head to clear his mind and began to lighten up a bit. "Eona," Trace started.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am

"My name is Tamaki. It's is nice to meet you. Come, we have many open caves, unfortunately. You can use one of them." Tamaki smiled. In the back of her mind, she wished that Crescent would stay and live at Chi'ai Kuo.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:31 am

She turned to look at Trace, waiting for him to say something more before she sighed and asked, "Yes?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Cresent nodded, "Thanks for your hospitality. For a minute there, I thought I was gonna see my sister."
Luna looked at him, her eyes locked on his smiling face, "Who? If you have a sister, where is she? Why do you say that?"
Cresent looked at her, his gleeful eyes turned sad, "She was taken away from my mother a long time ago. My father looked for them for decades, but had no luck looking for them. So, I travel the world to see if my sister is dead or alive. If she is dead, I'd like to pay my respects." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next